Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

19 minutes ago, iantt said:

Goodbye crappy British weather 

1641635898960393517119814310942.jpg

Don’t worry, it’ll still be here when get back.

3 hours ago, iantt said:

Goodbye crappy British weather 

May your flight be unexpectedly diverted to Iceland !!  🤣 🤣

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, unofix said:

Joking apart, Iceland has always been on my "to do list" more than anywhere else and I haven't a clue as to why 🤔

3 hours ago, unofix said:

Really, didn't think the isles were big enough for aircraft. And I don't need any Iceland Party food or frozen peas. 😂😂😂😂

And this isn't Iceland or frozen peas. Place is deserted and no, they didn't know I was on my way. 

IMG-20220108-WA0004.jpeg

IMG_20220108_164319530_HDR.jpg

14 minutes ago, iantt said:

And this isn't Iceland or frozen peas. Place is deserted and no, they didn't know I was on my way. 

IMG-20220108-WA0004.jpeg

IMG_20220108_164319530_HDR.jpg

Did you tell them @StephenFordwas on his way from the proceeds of his commission from the Maypole 😄

On a more serious note, looks nice and enjoy the holiday and ice cold beers 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Got this evening entertainment underway at hotel we staying at. "Bublélvis"

Man doing Michael Bublé and Elvis Presley tunes. Started of a bit dodgy , but by the 3rd beer it's strangely getting better😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

Last tune is " I did it my way" he certainly did. 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

So after gaining 6lbs in weight over Christmas, I like that I’ve now  lost it.What about you?😀

30 minutes ago, iantt said:

Only pounds lost is in ££££ . 

That's what you get for swanning off on your "holiplopps"😄

I lost about 5lbs (2kg?) over the Xmas period...  I'm meant to be gaining, not losing! :laugh:

On another note, I do like seeing the green screen on the Maypole for the first time today.  13.5v and 5 solid bars.  Took about 8 hours over 2 days.  Will be interesting to see how long the battery holds charge now.

• Like 2

Today i like a lot the weather here in Greece...

It is a little bit snowie and it is going to be that way till Wednesday!!!

It is so cold here!!!

0 degrees of celcious right now!!!

Good evening to everyone !!!

57 minutes ago, Alexis94040 said:

Today i like a lot the weather here in Greece...

It is a little bit snowie and it is going to be that way till Wednesday!!!

It is so cold here!!!

0 degrees of celcious right now!!!

Good evening to everyone !!!

You like the cold?? Are you mad. 🤣🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

On another note, I do like seeing the green screen on the Maypole for the first time today.  13.5v and 5 solid bars.  Took about 8 hours over 2 days.  Will be interesting to see how long the battery holds charge now.

I did my mum's car last week and it took 9 hours (haven't done it for over 6 months). Car hasn't been out since and I just checked this morning, red to green took 40 minutes - happy bunny...

• Like 1

@alexp999 just stumbled across that car throttle video you mentioned when I bought my UP!. What a coincidence and I never seen that video till now 😂

He did get lucky finding that. I think because he's is the higher spec than mine that might of helped especially with the mileage. 

Mine has 86500 miles with FSH with a recent service I did, cambelt done last year and very good condition tires all round. Might wait a week before seeing if I should put it in autotrader as I havent had great luck on Facebook and gumtree.

• Like 1

Congratulations to @StephenFord for making his four thousandth post in the Ford Owners Club. 🎉 🎉 🎉

It is totally untrue that half of those were selling "May Pole battery chargers" and the other half "Chrome Disklok's" 🤣

All the best Stephen keep up the good work !!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, unofix said:

Congratulations to @StephenFord for making his four thousandth post in the Ford Owners Club. 🎉 🎉 🎉

It is totally untrue that half of those were selling "May Pole battery chargers" and the other half "Chrome Disklok's" 🤣

All the best Stephen keep up the good work !!

No, I think third charger, Third diskloks , and third moaning about face coverings effectiveness. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 5

Got an essential service at the local Ford garage for £30 off for the ST today. £139 doesn’t seem to bad, all of the well known ST firms seem to charge the same for the same work as the essential Ford service and none of them are particularly near me so would cost more once 25mpg is factored in!

I do like that even though I never saw one single trailer, my planner automatically recorded the new series of Great British Menu!

When using the cars satnav it not only displays the direction/turns on the main centre console screen, but on the speedo screen as well (all be it in a slightly simpler form).

You can tell this is my first 'new' car can't you?🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Did my good deed of the day this morning. Was sat waiting for our local recycle centre to open and noticed car behind had lights  on for 20 mins while we waited.  Thought the car was running but apparently not as the owner found out 5 mins before centre opened. 

Luckily I got my trusty Noco  gb70 jump pack in the boot . Came to the rescue . 

Felt quite smug really . Got the car started then got back in my car to find my car turned over fine but wouldn't start. Took a few goes to get it started. Was going to be an embarrassing moment esp after I said I was a mechanic.  🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I'm not one to do as I'm told. waiting until Monday to open? Not. 

16445168863067787498084292944603.jpg

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club