Do Not Sell My Personal Information

can i swap a stantard 2007 mk2 focus zetec spoiler, front bumper and rear bumper to st parts?

danhhh

hi guys, i have a 2007 mk2 ford focus zetec and want to change a few parts just for the look of the car. i have found an ST for parts but dont want to buy the spoiler, front bumper and rear bumper if they wont fit... has anybody made these swaps before and if so are they straight swaps or is there agro involved???

id love to see any photos if anybody has made these modifications in the past!!

Spoiler is an easy swap, you just need to splice the brake light wire as the connectors are different plus extend the washer pipe.
Rear bumper will fit but look a bit strange unless you fit a double exhaust.
Front bumper will fit but requires the correct st foglights as the mounting brackets are different.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thank you for your help, do you have any recommendations as to where I can find/buy these parts other than eBay?

18 minutes ago, danhhh said:

Thank you for your help, do you have any recommendations as to where I can find/buy these parts other than eBay?

Try scrap yards for an ST breaking

Also search eBay for ST breaking then contact the seller/breakers through eBay 

Perhaps get a deal on everything, 

You can also fit the MK2.5 kit if you were to add the front plastic sub frame, bonnet wings and headlights

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club