Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Delivery date

DC211186

OH MY GOD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD NEWS AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONFIRMED DELIVERY DATE 3 - 6 JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOULD HAVE CAR WITHIN NEXT 10 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT BELIEVE IT!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I bet it will be late :lol: But nah, good news at last :)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonny87

• paulworthing

• fezzidebz

• amyjaj

Cheers Mark, its definitely going to be late!!!!

But only cos they'll be fitting the Sport Pack!!! (Thanks again for the accessories brochure!)

With the sports pack, only let them fit the spoiler as you can do the rest yourself and save a bit of money :)

Yeah I tried to tell them that, but they weren't having any of it!!

They insisted that they fit the sills and pedals free of charge!!! :)

Thats alright then! as they would charge you about 30 mins labour for fitting that which could be £40-50 when really it only take 5 mins tops.

Those sons of !Removed!! you can just image the conversation down the pub after work

Mechanic 1: "I ripped someone off for 20 quid today"

Mechanic 2: "Well I ripped someone off for 100"

Mechanic 3: "ooooo you think that big do you?? well i ripped somebody off for £300, AND I swallowed a chainsaw!!!"

Mechanic 1: "Sh*t dude! you are a baaaaad man!"

Very happy for you jonny! :)

Very happy for you jonny! :)

Thanks jma :) This really is good news for me, as I can no longer use my old car. I just cant believe im only a week away, didnt think i would ever get to this point!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT BELIEVE IT!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thats great news. Looks like yours could be on the same ship as mine after all then cause mine is due by the 6th. Phoned my dealer on Tuesday and it was sitting in the compound in Cologne waiting to go on the ship :) just cant wait to get it now!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT BELIEVE IT!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well, I'd have thought you would have been excited about it then!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Great news, how many sleeps? :D

Thats great news. Looks like yours could be on the same ship as mine after all then cause mine is due by the 6th. Phoned my dealer on Tuesday and it was sitting in the compound in Cologne waiting to go on the ship just cant wait to get it now!

Absolutely jayb! My one is also on the system as 6th, but the dealer thinks it could easily be here sooner! My one is still in cologne as of earlier today, wouldn't suprise me if yours is on the same boat as mine, keeping it company :)

Yes I know its a ship, not a boat.... :huh:

Well, I'd have thought you would have been excited about it then!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm trying Mr. Hedgepigs!!! Over the last 10 weeks my mind seems to have convinced itself that the car is never going to arrive! so now I have to convince myself that it actually is, FOR REAL!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Great news, how many sleeps? :D

I'm not sure Bashful! Some nights there isn't enough time for sleeps... :( But when the car arrives I think ill have a couple of days off to get to know it, and enjoy having a brilliant, brand new car, for the first time in my life :) :) Bring it on!!!

Cool - don't forget the pics.

Cool - don't forget the pics.

Dont you worry Bashful, there will be many a pic!

Absolutely jayb! My one is also on the system as 6th, but the dealer thinks it could easily be here sooner! My one is still in cologne as of earlier today, wouldn't suprise me if yours is on the same boat as mine, keeping it company :)

Yes I know its a ship, not a boat.... :huh:

I'm trying Mr. Hedgepigs!!! Over the last 10 weeks my mind seems to have convinced itself that the car is never going to arrive! so now I have to convince myself that it actually is, FOR REAL!!! :) :) :) :) :)

I'm not sure Bashful! Some nights there isn't enough time for sleeps... :( But when the car arrives I think ill have a couple of days off to get to know it, and enjoy having a brilliant, brand new car, for the first time in my life :) :) Bring it on!!!

Well i think its almost certain that there on the same ship then and i hope your dealer is right and it does come sooner! Was told by my dealer on Tuesday that the car comes off the ship and goes straight to the dealer rather than being held somewhere like it does in Cologne. Not long to wait now though :)

Well i think its almost certain that there on the same ship then and i hope your dealer is right and it does come sooner! Was told by my dealer on Tuesday that the car comes off the ship and goes straight to the dealer rather than being held somewhere like it does in Cologne. Not long to wait now though :)

Yeah i cant wait! It will be like stepping into the Ritz! So many thing in there that I never thought I would be able to afford, leather seats, air-con, cruise control etc etc

You need would crowbar to get me out of the thing!! It will have at least 1000 miles on it by the end of the second day!

Yeah i cant wait! It will be like stepping into the Ritz! So many thing in there that I never thought I would be able to afford, leather seats, air-con, cruise control etc etc

You need would crowbar to get me out of the thing!! It will have at least 1000 miles on it by the end of the second day!

Ours is still 100 miles off that yet and that's with me putting 150 miles on it in the last week. :blink:

Ours is still 100 miles off that yet and that's with me putting 150 miles on it in the last week. :blink:

lol mine had 3000 on it after 3 months :)

4 weeks old mine is sittin at 3000ish

Completely understand this! Kinda got disheartened waiting for mine and never dreamed it would actually arrive! Driving to the showroom to pick it up I thought they'd have made some kind of a mistake!!

Well pleased for you that your car is finally arriving!

x

On the mileage front - I've had mine nearly 3 months and it's done 2,800.

Completely understand this! Kinda got disheartened waiting for mine and never dreamed it would actually arrive! Driving to the showroom to pick it up I thought they'd have made some kind of a mistake!!

Well pleased for you that your car is finally arriving!

x

On the mileage front - I've had mine nearly 3 months and it's done 2,800.

Thats a scary thought poohbear, imagine if they had made a mistake and the car that arrived was actally a 1L studio fiesta in brown :blink: :o :huh:

Cheers poohbear, I am also well pleased :)

Jonny - I wouldn't put anything past my Ford! They sent it to the wrong country...getting the colour wrong would have been a minor mistake for them!

lol, im just not excited. i can talk about my new car, know what ist has, but i literally have no excitement now?!?!? been far too long, 12 weeks and 5 hours since i ordered mine!!!

Supposedly being built in 20 days, guess when i get the carll to go in to sign finance papers etc i will be happier :)

lol, im just not excited. i can talk about my new car, know what ist has, but i literally have no excitement now?!?!? been far too long, 12 weeks and 5 hours since i ordered mine!!!

Supposedly being built in 20 days, guess when i get the carll to go in to sign finance papers etc i will be happier :)

Hey there BenW. I sort of know what you mean. I really cant believe how long you are waiting!! you've done 12 weeks, three more till the build then another 2-3 for the delivery. 18 weeks total. Well over 4 months. Thats madness! I *should* be getting mine by end of next week, that will bring my total wait to 11 weeks. You ordered youre before me, but now you must wait an extra month and a half. I'm fairly certain your dealer is a crook!!!

Anyway, on a more positive note, this time next week I could be driving around in my brand new Ford Fiesta!!!!! With the biggest smile ever :)

Yipee!

The novelty is wearing off for me to. It'll be 11 weeks on Monday since I ordered. When it does arrive at the dealers, they have to take it away to have my secondary controls wired up. My dad has strongly suggested that I take a few more driving lesson, as I haven't driven a car since I passed my test on the 13th March!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club