Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St 225 Aircon Woes

Simps

Well, owned my ST for less than a week now and chuffed to bits except for one thing. When I bought the car (privately) I checked the aircon and it worked. On Wednesday I went out and the aircon didn't seem very cold so I spent £45 yesterday having it regassed. After they did it the car was icy for a few mins then gradually went warm again. I took it back and they ran it through the regassing machine again but said that it was still cold due to the compressor not kicking in. Seems I have an intermittent fault as I went to the car a few mins ago and the aircon worked. I turned it on and off a few times and then it decided not to work again.

Any ideas??

sounds like you have a leak they should have put some leak detection fluid through it at the time ide have it checked out for leaks as eventually the aircon will cease if left

They did check it and the machine says there is no leak. I assume if there was a leak it wouldn't be such an intermittent problem?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club