Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car Ordered, Goodbye Focus... Hello New Mk3.5 Focus!

alexp999

Hey Alexp999 I know that feeling phoned Allen Ford cov up to day for a update been waiting since October was told delivery would be on 22nd when I placed the order now have moved it to between 22nd-29th November

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Hey Alexp999 I know that feeling phoned Allen Ford cov up to day for a update been waiting since October was told delivery would be on 22nd when I placed the order now have moved it to between 22nd-29th November

Has yours been built yet?

When I spoke to ford they said it was built but sent sure what's going on they keep saying new model means different arrival dates as they keep changing

Seems that Ford are holding a training day today for the new Focus and Mondeo.

I bet they are holding on to customer's cars and only shipping demos, so that when you pick up your car the dealer knows what they are talking about.

• Like 1

Should be collecting Monday AM providing I can keep my diary free haha

Just brimmed my tank as well haha typical ay

The dealers will need the training and knowledge of the car even to drive one aswell to get the feel of it, as they wouldn't want to do a handover with you if they knew little about the car. With great patience comes great joy :D

Yeah been there since Friday they just need to get it PDI I'll colect Monday. Mine isn't at a dealer though as its a company car I just filled from a big depot. No fancy handover sign a document and go and find my car haha

• Like 1

Yeah been there since Friday they just need to get it PDI I'll colect Monday. Mine isn't at a dealer though as its a company car I just filled from a big depot. No fancy handover sign a document and go and find my car haha

Let's play a game of treasure hunt, find your car haha :D and there is 500 of the same colour together. How cruel would that be? Lol :P

Should be collecting Monday AM providing I can keep my diary free haha

Just brimmed my tank as well haha typical ay

Well if you're trading in, I'd say go for a long weekend drive ripping the bottom out of it?! Throw MPG out the window and try not to crash. For added points, see if you can get the tyres to be near the legal limit! I don't think it's easy to siphon anymore!

• Like 2

Well if you're trading in, I'd say go for a long weekend drive ripping the bottom out of it?! Throw MPG out the window and try not to crash. For added points, see if you can get the tyres to be near the legal limit! I don't think it's easy to siphon anymore!

Ding Ding Ding we have a Looney ;) haha just joking! Lol that's probably my first idea when I get my focus ST3 on Monday :D lol
  • Like 1

Ding Ding Ding we have a Looney ;) haha just joking! Lol that's probably my first idea when I get my focus ST3 on Monday :D lol

Let's be honest... Who doesn't love a wheelspin!?! :lol:

To be fair, if you're the one who will be buying the car at the other end, you hope the previous owner treated it well, but a weekend of hooliganism and burning rubber and clutch won't do it too much damage I hope!

• Like 1

Let's be honest... Who doesn't love a wheelspin!?! :lol:

To be fair, if you're the one who will be buying the car at the other end, you hope the previous owner treated it well, but a weekend of hooliganism and burning rubber and clutch won't do it too much damage I hope!

WHEELSPIN!!! Oh yeah! Lol (especially when wet) :D

Tbh I've got the money there for New tyres if I burned a bit of rubber on my first drive lol but being a 64plate car who can blame me? ;) I bought it to have FUN of course! Haha being on 250bhp! Then after Christmas time it will be 292bhp :D haha

Driving past Dartford Bridge this morning there was a massive carrier lorry with id say 6-7 new focuses on-board! so whoever has ordered a focus from Crayford/Gravesend Kent, may be getting there car very soon!!!!!

I do prefer the low body kit on the current zetec S looks far more sporty I think????

Ah got time to go tomorrow now but still showing full on diesel gauge no chance I'm giving them £70 back! Monday is now booked in with work away Tuesday so looking like mid to end of next week for me.

Ah well I know it's there and ready at least, who ever buys this car will be getting a half decent car been polished and waxed and looked after.

Get go buy them my self for a VERY good price but no point buying unless you plan on keeping it as can't sell for 18 months once bought hence the reason it's such a good price.

Lol who will be first to receive their new focus. And to see one on the road camera at the ready.

Colin

£5 says it's Alex to get his first :P Matt doesn't count cause his is a company car ;) haha

• Like 1

Haha Wednesday am for me ill get some pictures to tease Alex if his isn't here by then ;-)

• Like 1

Had a look at a zetec s in the showroom In Altrincham today,,love the new interior and front but not liking the rear,defo prefer the previous aside from that looks a great car

S

• Like 1

Had a look at a zetec s in the showroom In Altrincham today,,love the new interior and front but not liking the rear,defo prefer the previous aside from that looks a great car

S

You not take any pics?

Dealer just phoned , pick mine up on Wednesday morning yippee

Hey guys.. My dealer sent me pics today just to make me more impatient for Monday haha

post-43353-141606680445_thumb.jpg

post-43353-14160668144_thumb.jpg

post-43353-141606682408_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Lol at least you don't have long to wait.

Still don't know when mine is coming, dealer is hoping it will turn up sometime this coming week, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club