Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Mother Chuffing Corsa!

jeebowhite

Anyways, waiting on painkillers kicking in, still they havent after 2 hours...

Take more. Get some cocodemol paracetamol and ibuprofen all together that should do you. Failing that probably some class a will do it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Haha cheers phil, sadly the fact I'm on warfarin means I can't have any of the good stuff, ibuprofen is a no no, I'm on Co codamol right now and most the time it works just not necessarily for very long...

• Like 1

Haha, thankfully I haven't clocked many miles in it done about 60 and the sad thing is its used 16 quid of diesel, oh and it's going to be good going back to a car that has a gearbox that works... 5th Nd 6th on that monstrosity is like leaving the thing in neutral, ran it, and you still go nowhere.

I found the 2.0 diseasel to be quite economical on a motorway - it was getting there that was the problem!! (3/4ish of a tank from Weymouth to Grimsby). Literally the only thing I liked about the car itself.

I love my Focus!!

Anywhoo - you give Mindel a big ol' hug from us for having to put up with that 'orrible Corsa hurting her!!

Definitely looking forward to that hug mate lol trying to think if a way to treat her that won't break the bank lol

• Like 1

If I could I would but they are like rats... Never more than 6 feet away....

• Like 2

Mindel is home. Got delivered about 15 minutes ago, all looks good except I have one small niggle. The rear parking sensors where painted a metallic black which looks alright actually but I'm surprised they didn't colour code it...

• Like 1

Haha no moan, heck I'd rather be given a death pit than a vauxhall lol even the drivers returning my car said they all have vauxhalls, underpowered and trying to put out more power than they can cope with and generally a poor drive lol.

It's just good to have her back!

• Like 2

Lets see some photos of this fantastic event... Glad you have her back!

Sorry seems auto correct failed lol but they hate and not have vauxhalls lol oh and guess which is the most common vehicle they ship around to the repair yard....

• Like 1

Ai will get some photos up later today

guess which is the most common vehicle they ship around to the repair yard....

Fords with Vauxhall shaped dents in them? :lol:

• Like 2

Just you wait till I go looking for that ban button you goit ;-) but nah they do see more vauxhalls than not... Hopefully I have no further encounters or the next vauxhall will be the one that gets my last 2 accidents of rage along with his.

• Like 1

I nearly became the filling in a Mazda and Vauxhall sandwich... hairdresser in the Mx5 decides it's going to not stay in it's own lane and wonder around, so there's me jumping on the brakes so that I don't end up being forced onto an island, only to see a Vauxhall screaming up behind with it's very own halfwit trying to stop it...

Then naturally the vauxhall fool missed the part in the highway code about braking distances and the correct lanes on roundabouts...

Yeah you have to love these halfwits, if driving was only physical they would be prefect but as soon as you add thinking...

• Like 1

Glad to see you've finally got the car back James! :)

I think a lot of the bad driving comes from poor concentration these days. People often seem completely oblivious to the fact there are other vehicles on the road a lot of the time and look shocked when they're beeped for cutting someone else up! :blink:

Don't get me wrong, I occasionally make mistakes myself, pretty sure we all do lol, but I never get so distracted to the point I forget what a roads for.

• Like 1

Glad to see you've finally got the car back James! :)

I think a lot of the bad driving comes from poor concentration these days. People often seem completely oblivious to the fact there are other vehicles on the road a lot of the time and look shocked when they're beeped for cutting someone else up! :blink:

Don't get me wrong, I occasionally make mistakes myself, pretty sure we all do lol, but I never get so distracted to the point I forget what a roads for.

Don't think I've ever made a mistake :innocent:

Agree totally with your 'look shocked' part... it's crazy..

Yeah sadly driving without due care and attention is just part of many people's driving rituals, I see it this way, if my action causes someone to change direction swiftly or apply brakes then I'm driving without due care and will accept my error where it happens more often than not finding some method of holding my hands up in apology, but others I come across go from bad to worse like a van driver who was driving aggressively and trying to force me into his back and sides (which prompted me to get the dash-cam). It's idiotic at best and is just part of today's driving experience, again all the reason I invested I a camera to catch these fists in the act.

• Like 2

Yeah sadly driving without due care and attention is just part of many people's driving rituals, I see it this way, if my action causes someone to change direction swiftly or apply brakes then I'm driving without due care and will accept my error where it happens more often than not finding some method of holding my hands up in apology, but others I come across go from bad to worse like a van driver who was driving aggressively and trying to force me into his back and sides (which prompted me to get the dash-cam). It's idiotic at best and is just part of today's driving experience, again all the reason I invested I a camera to catch these fists in the act.

talking about van drivers just today when i was in a car park waiting for some idiot to make her mind up to what direction she was going to do she was going to drive the wrong way down a one way aisle and all of a sudden a van came from behind me and went on my outside to over take me. needless to say he got beeped 5 times and flashed untill i turned down another road.

the other morning was coming into my village and as i was approching the town center there is an estate and some on there nissan cashqui decided to cut the van infront of me off there was only a matter of inches between him and the van anyway the nissan idiot went into my estate to leave his kids off at the creche or day care center maybe the worked there but if it was to leave kids off they should be banned from driving they will eventually take a bang in the back cause they always just pull out infront of anyone they done it to me the week before. Next time ill have my dash cam in the car and ill follow them to the day care center and tell them i will be reporting there driving the the Gardai

but other than that glad too see you have your trusty ford back Jeebs :)

Haha cheers fella and I can't say I blame you, we need to vent these things and there are too many idiots on the road.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club