Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

Just now, iantt said:

38,000 feet for last few hours

Do some walking so you don't get any numbness in the legs 👍

hope they dont turn our router sideways!!!

my 🍺🍺🍺 will spill

Just now, zain611 said:

Do some walking so you don't get any numbness in the legs 👍

i hope your not talking wing walking.

already been down stairs to walk round the aisles in cattle class. lol 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, iantt said:

38,000 feet for last few hours and 537mph

Show-off! 😄

Enjoy the holiday 😎

its just a novelty with wifi . but if is £7 for an hour!!! had hour earlier on and now another

11 hours ago, Lenny said:

Wrong thread mate 😅 this is the do like thread 🙃

whoops, my bad. I was half asleep when I posted it up. 

• Like 2

I do like playing My Chemical Romance in the car yesterday and then seeing that they are reforming! We saw them in 2011, we must have been the oldest folk at the gig! Good gig though.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/i-cant-believe-this-is-finally-happening-fans-react-to-news-of-my-chemical-romances-reunion-2563318

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Turvey said:

I do like playing My Chemical Romance in the car yesterday and then seeing that they are reforming! We saw them in 2011, we must have been the oldest folk at the gig! 

https://www.nme.com/news/music/i-cant-believe-this-is-finally-happening-fans-react-to-news-of-my-chemical-romances-reunion-2563318

Lol, when you've said about gigs before I've often wondered what the average age is...  

I didn't know MCR were reforming, I only realised last week I've been singing along to a new Panic! At Disco track on the radio for a few months...I didn't know they were still going either!  It's very different to their older stuff though tbf.

Here we go again. Probably going to be a common occurance now 😂

DSC_0564.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Lol, when you've said about gigs before I've often wondered what the average age is...  

I didn't know MCR were reforming, I only realised last week I've been singing along to a new Panic! At Disco track on the radio for a few months...I didn't know they were still going either!  It's very different to their older stuff though tbf.

To be fair it's usually a good spread of ages in the gigs we go to. Even at the last one we were at, Alice Cooper, there were teenagers all the way up to folk in their 60s and 70s! The MCR gig was memorable in that it's the only gig I've been to where you had to stay in a fenced off area if you wanted to drink alcohol! 

The next planned gig, Green Day in Glasgow next summer, is over 14s only which is a shame for any youngsters wanting to see them.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Turvey said:

To be fair it's usually a good spread of ages in the gigs we go to. Even at the last one we were at, Alice Cooper, there were teenagers all the way up to folk in their 60s and 70s! The MCR gig was memorable in that it's the only gig I've been to where you had to stay in a fenced off area if you wanted to drink alcohol! 

The next planned gig, Green Day in Glasgow next summer, is over 14s only which is a shame for any youngsters wanting to see them.

I really want to get to a proper gig at some point...trying to use the fact I'll be 30 in just over 2 years as an incentive to do at least one before that!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I really want to get to a proper gig at some point...trying to use the fact I'll be 30 in just over 2 years as an incentive to do at least one before that!

Do it! Can't beat live music 😎

• Like 1

Can someone recommend me a website to download YouTube mp3? Want to download a clean version of a song. 

24 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Can someone recommend me a website to download YouTube mp3? Want to download a clean version of a song. 

Isn't that illegal? 😮

I definitely haven't used this one before. :wink:

https://mp3-youtube.download/en

You will get a couple of pop ups and ads but nothing bad so far...

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Isn't that illegal? 😮

I believe the clean version was edited by someone so its okay. It's not something 'official' I'd say. Can enjoy myself tomorrow driving 😊

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

Isn't that illegal? 😮

That's the same one that I haven't used as well 😆 

No pop-ups on Android phone as far as I remember 👍 

EDIT: Just tried it again and I did get a pop up but easily removed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Turvey said:

As a huge green day fan myself, I really wanted to see it, but by the time I loaded the ticketek page to buy tickets, the cheapest tickets were going at 138 quid, which I struggled to justify 😥

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, zain611 said:

I use the software from https://www.4kdownload.com/

Don't have to install anything and you can grab video as well as just the audio from anything you choose.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Turvey said:

That's the same one that I haven't used as well 😆 

No pop-ups on Android phone as far as I remember 👍 

EDIT: Just tried it again and I did get a pop up but easily removed.

These youngsters won't remember the days of LimeWire...virus software had to work overtime back then! :laugh: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Incontro said:

As a huge green day fan myself, I really wanted to see it, but by the time I loaded the ticketek page to buy tickets, the cheapest tickets were going at 138 quid, which I struggled to justify 😥

Probably be worth keeping an eye out nearer the time for folk selling because of charge of plan. Don't know if you do Facebook or not but it's usually a good source for tickets, failing that try Twickets, tickets can only be sold for face value or less 😉 https://www.twickets.live/

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

These youngsters won't remember the days of LimeWire...virus software had to work overtime back then! :laugh: 

Ah! Back in the days of dial-up fax machine sounding connections! Would take a day to remove all the viruses from trying to download a new album! 🙄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Turvey said:

Probably be worth keeping an eye out nearer the time for folk selling because of charge of plan. Don't know if you do Facebook or not but it's usually a good source for tickets, failing that try Twickets, tickets can only be sold for face value or less 😉 https://www.twickets.live/

Ah! Back in the days of dial-up fax machine sounding connections! Would take a day to remove all the viruses from trying to download a new album! 🙄

Would take a day to download the album in the first place. 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

These youngsters won't remember the days of LimeWire...virus software had to work overtime back then! [emoji23] 
Limewire, frostwire and napster were the download programs of choice plus piratebay (who swore they were unstoppable--- until they were stopped [emoji57]).
Hooky doenload sites aren't worth the risk, most IP's now block them and many - like Sky - will report illegal downloads and send warning emails.
I got a couple (detailing exactly what was downloaded) even though I never did any cheeky downloads (for obvious professional & legal reasons).
Found in the end that one of my nieces was grabbing the odd film off my network when she visited, suffice to say that the password has been changed and she isn't having it again.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stoney871 said:

Limewire, frostwire and napster were the download programs of choice plus piratebay (who swore they were unstoppable--- until they were stopped emoji57.png).
Hooky doenload sites aren't worth the risk, most IP's now block them and many - like Sky - will report illegal downloads and send warning emails.
I got a couple (detailing exactly what was downloaded) even though I never did any cheeky downloads (for obvious professional & legal reasons).
Found in the end that one of my nieces was grabbing the odd film off my network when she visited, suffice to say that the password has been changed and she isn't having it again.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Is it actually illegal to download stuff from YouTube like the MP3 site linked above?  I never really know if it's illegal or just immoral… It's no different to taping stuff from the radio back in the day!  As long as it's just for personal use and you're not profiting from it I assume it's not actually illegal?

I've never had any warnings from Sky anyway! :laugh: 

You're making unauthorized copies, it is illegal.

Even the law which allowed ripping CDs for personal use was withdrawn or overturned and is no longer legal again.

Recording off the radio is also illegal afaik. I've no idea how the legality of recording tv works. But then most don't allow you to access the files and get the recordings off the box.

• Like 1

Oh dear, I have a whole SD card full of ripped CD tracks!!  I'll have to swallow it if I'm ever pulled! 😮 :tongue:

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club