Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Passionford Birthday @ Ace Cafe London May 2Nd

1-pd

PassionFord 12th birthday party at the world famous ACE CAFE LONDON on the bank holiday weekend of May 2nd from 6pm, Exhibitor parking is fully booked

Also on the same day in the morning I am aware the cortina owners club are also holding their event prior to ours which makes the whole day a real ford fest for any blue oval enthusiast, please be aware the MeT Police are invited guests of mine as we DO NOT want any anti social behavior so if expecting wheelspinning and acting the fool then stay at home as you wont be welcome

Please note Brent council have installed a couple of speed humps outside the cafe in a bid to stop cars launching up and down the public road :king:, but motorbikes are using it as a launch pad now :cry:

80-af_pf_advert_2dd41523a325dbdb740c6b46

plenty of parking spaces outside and arround the local area in surrounding streets last years saw over a 1000 visitors with cars parked for a mile long stretch of the A406 was featured in performance ford magazine and even sky news lol.

acelocation.jpg

Prizes and regalia will be up for grabs on the night so make the effort guys

taking place tomorrow come rain or shine :)

Its happening today ladies and gents

• 3 months later...
if any of you guys are interested theres a full 6 page feature on our event in septembers fast ford

80-fast_ford_ace_95ce8c801ca56fb52e33677

80-ffedrty_de087d055036c36c2d9250bbed78b