Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My detailing thread...

DanGull

Oi Michael - make the most of the last few days of your holiday m8 and stop playing on here - you'll have plenty of time to do that when you get back to the UK!

I play on here in between playing in dubrovnik! we've just been around the city walls and had a drink, and then in a bit we're going out for a meal and a night cap, then tomorrow we're going to a cove to swim, then more eating, more drinking (mohhhhhhito) and then flying back to gatwick, stoping off in london for a meal to met with my sister and then home to see tilly, I have missed her sooooo much!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DanGull

• greenymk7

• Bashful

• paulworthing

Top Posters In This Topic

mines getting a coat of normal lime prime this time to try and sort out a couple of small marks on the bonnet.

how many coats of wax did u stick on?

next meet is deffo a detailing meet :lol:

I don't find Lime Prime that good for correction I have to say, have had better results with SRP.

Just two coats of wax, I debated adding a third tomorrow but I have people visiting so just stuck the Red Mist over the top today.

detailing meet sounds good - November 1st is looking most likely if you're free.

oopsie just spent another £100 on products SOMEONE STOP MEEEEEEEEEE :lol:

ps i think this thread shud be stickied as a main detailing thread for everyone to post in :lol:

Looks great - What do you use for the interior?

Hi Jules - I didn't need to do the interior this time around. When I do I use the following products.

Autoglym Glass Polish (I normally use this on exterior glass to, but forgot on this detail, oops)

Autoglym Leather Cleaner

Autoglym Leather Care Cream

Back to black/Black in a flash

Autoglym Rubber and Vinyl Care

Wet/dry dustbuster

Hi Jules - I didn't need to do the interior this time around. When I do I use the following products.

Autoglym Glass Polish (I normally use this on exterior glass to, but forgot on this detail, oops)

Autoglym Leather Cleaner

Autoglym Leather Care Cream

Back to black/Black in a flash

Autoglym Rubber and Vinyl Care

Wet/dry dustbuster

Think I'll just stick to the standard wash, rinse, dry and polish--even that takes me 2-3 hours but in fairness that does include Noddy too!

Just reading this thread with yours and Greeny's enthusiasm makes my wallet feel distinctly anorexic......... ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club