Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Show Us Your Mk3.5!

roper993

Very tidy Matthew, sat at just about the perfect height too.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2016 at 10:30 AM, DJ_Andy_M said:

Gotta say the sedan looks awesome. Although I don't understand why ford chose to leave the silver bit in where us EU people would normally have an amber indicator. I think it would have looked better with a more full brake light!

I think the sedan is definitely handsome, and especially the dark Titanium cars that have the 17" multi spoke Titanium wheels and chrome upper roof/door surrounds, just so upscale.  That being said if I had my choice I'd have a wagon which, unfortunately as mentioned, is unavailable to North America. :( 

I also completely agree with you on the lighting.  They did similar things on the mk1 Focus I had when it first came out, took all the amber out and generally just made the NA lighting much worse than on the EU models.  Tuners here paid big money for EU market lighting. 

7 hours ago, MatthewCummins96 said:

Here is my Iceberg Blue Focus Zetec S 1.0 

My 1st brand new car after having a 53 plate Mini Cooper. As a 19 year old apprentice, I was surprised at how affordable and quick the 1.0 engine is. The funny thing is, Ive had a couple people comment how nice the colour is and even mistake it for a RS. I've recently bought the Mountune Samco Sport induction pipes.

Quick question- where can I buy the small Zetec S badge like on the OP? 

Matthew, whew, that car looks amazing.  I love that color! Also not available to North America. 

• Like 1

On 25 July 2016 at 6:48 PM, MatthewCummins96 said:

Here is my Iceberg Blue Focus Zetec S 1.0 Screen Shot 2016-07-25 at 16.44.25.pngScreen Shot 2016-07-25 at 16.44.38.png

My 1st brand new car after having a 53 plate Mini Cooper. As a 19 year old apprentice, I was surprised at how affordable and quick the 1.0 engine is. The funny thing is, Ive had a couple people comment how nice the colour is and even mistake it for a RS. I've recently bought the Mountune Samco Sport induction pipes.

Quick question- where can I buy the small Zetec S badge like on the OP? 

Bought mine off AliExpress, cost me £2.17 with free delivery, takes about two weeks to come from China, but for the price you can't fault it. 

Just search "Ford S badge" and lots come up, I recon this is where most e bay sellers get them from and then add a few quid onto the price. Mine has been on the car since December with no issues at all.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2016 at 0:23 AM, mk3wa said:

I think the sedan is definitely handsome, and especially the dark Titanium cars that have the 17" multi spoke Titanium wheels and chrome upper roof/door surrounds, just so upscale.  That being said if I had my choice I'd have a wagon which, unfortunately as mentioned, is unavailable to North America. :( 

I also completely agree with you on the lighting.  They did similar things on the mk1 Focus I had when it first came out, took all the amber out and generally just made the NA lighting much worse than on the EU models.  Tuners here paid big money for EU market lighting. 

Matthew, whew, that car looks amazing.  I love that color! Also not available to North America. 

Thanks, it does get a lot of comments.

• Like 1

Test fit still with Kuga tyres. By god i was panicking as forgot the tyre size was for a kuga.

20160729_202021.jpg

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, midnighttd said:

20160729_202035.jpg

Wow looks good with the kuga alloys

Plan is to paint them slightly darker silver. Then stick right tyre size on. 

Only thing to note is the bolt hole is slightly larger than the focus wheels so will require kuga wheel nuts.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2016 at 8:30 PM, St3wN3v5 said:

Here's my Mk3.5 ST3 Estate!20160409_155155.jpg

That looks very mean, I love it. 

• Like 1

On Friday, July 22, 2016 at 8:30 PM, St3wN3v5 said:

Here's my Mk3.5 ST3 Estate!20160409_155155.jpg

Can you tell me the exact tyre size?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Quick question I was wondering if anybody could help me with?

I've bought one of the 'S' badges to go on the front grille of my mk 3.5. It's one of the ones with the back plate that you screw on from the other side.Can anybody instruct me on how to get the grille off without breaking it to do this? I originally though I would be able to get my hand down the back with the bonnet up, ha! Not a chance!

Cheers.

Rather than remove the grille, it might be easier to remove the slam panel and reach down the back.

• Like 1

Had mine about a month, changed wheels, k&n filter fitted, tinted windows at back and red s badge20160807_122805.jpg20160821_170350.jpg

• Like 2

These are beautiful cars and I see people take care of theirs. As a personal preference, I prefer the original MK3 face lift on my Deep Impact Blue. The blue goes very well with all the chromed parts and the grill just changes the whole car. The MK3.5 front which seems to be sold on pretty much all new cars nowadays including the ST line, is not as striking when you look at it. 

Noonie's car is gorgeous no doubt i think it is missing something with that black grille.  :blush:

A front to front comparison between the MK3.5 and MK3, both in Deep Impact Blue. I prefer mine and not because it is mine *haha*. 

v1.jpg

v2.jpg

• Like 2

I've recently purchased a Zetec S Black Edition 2.0 150bps. Had it almost a full week now and it is a beaut of a car. I've not actually had the chance to take any photos of it as the weather has been poor all week, so I've got some stock images from online.

image_zpsqt7xzhl1.jpeg

image_zpssh7pejda.jpeg

%5BURL=http://s44.photobucket.com/user/David_Collings/media/IMG_0015_zpsj4anf2ka.jpg.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f11/David_Collings/IMG_0015_zpsj4anf2ka.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Wheels finally done in Hyundai some shade of silver.

St spoiler on.

received_1244772298916302.jpeg

20161022_165715.jpg

received_1244772245582974.jpeg

• Like 1

Hopefully mine will be clean tomorrow to get some better pictures taken. 

IMG_0026.JPG

IMG_0478.JPG

• Like 2

Clean but arguably better pictures. Now with Wind deflectors I too. Subtle but helps the looks. 

I do love this colour, hate the log book. It's not brown :tongue:

IMG_0148.JPG

IMG_0150.JPG

IMG_0152.JPG

• Like 3

Here is my bog standard (but much loved) 1.5 TDCI Titanium.  Now 18 months old with a little over 25k on the clock, so two services under its belt!

2016-10-29 12.56.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

We've said goodbye to our Fiesta and this is its replacement. Focus 1.0L Ecoboost (100ps) Titanium. Only drove about 5 miles so far but I am very impressed. There is so much low down torque its unbelievable and I don't think I've even crossed 3500 RPM yet. Was a little worried that I could open the door after locking it but it turns out keyless start is also keyless entry, which is very nice. Stop start has also worked 2 or 3 times so far which has hardly been noticeable. Overall I'm impressed and can't wait to get some more miles under it's belt.

Not the best picture but once the weather changes I'll get some better ones.

IMG_20161210_123740.jpg

• Like 3

This is the early one 64 reg. Deep impact blue /1.5tdci titanium x with appearance pack 2 - lovely car for me I think it looks great a00a564f85923534eaa0967563ae8671.jpg
ceeaaddf4e2334cebedbe090e10874bd.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Wheels finally done in Hyundai some shade of silver.
St spoiler on.
received_1244772298916302.jpeg
20161022_165715.jpg
received_1244772245582974.jpeg

Need some more pics of the rims on the car dude. Been thinking about getting these myself.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club