Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My MK7 Fiesta

Gommy

Doesn't look bad. As you have a red car black decals would stand out. Next thing I'm hoping of doing is getting the car remapped from 90 to 120hp and 205nm to 275nm. The previous owner said the car had a mountune remap but later found out it hadn't. 

13 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Doesn't look bad. As you have a red car black decals would stand out. Next thing I'm hoping of doing is getting the car remapped from 90 to 120hp and 205nm to 275nm. The previous owner said the car had a mountune remap but later found out it hadn't. 

Thats my plan to keep it only black and red, and not vary out to any colours. However got a few ideas for stickers around the car.

Yeah Remap is also on my list in the future.

Induction kit has just arrived, very speedy delivery by Sico Developments. Will fit this tonight and get some videos.

EA31656A-3925-4AFF-97D2-B172964571C7.thumb.jpeg.5ef81835ea06875a9ca4f2f81ae6a5ce.jpeg

• Like 1

Does look good. I like the red interior light shining over the red gel overlays. Any difference in sound? 

1 hour ago, zain611 said:

Does look good. I like the red interior light shining over the red gel overlays. Any difference in sound? 

Cheers and yeah I liked that effect too! I didn’t film as we fitted it, it started pouring down with rain, so will get one tomorrow.

Definately, sounded more husky in the exhaust, didn’t sound so flat.

Front/Rear/Wheel and EcoBeast Gel badges now fitted, and fitting the Headlight stickers and S badge tonight.

will grab some pictures when I’m home.

Update on latest Upgrades; not so great quality photos, its ***** freezing tonight!!

Fiesta Rear Window Sticker:

IMG_2673.thumb.JPG.5df630885eb597e7be6cca52569eadb4.JPG

Ford Gel badge Front/Rear/Steering Wheel:

IMG_2674.thumb.JPG.667fa5fa113b511973696a5f582b9b2f.JPG

Wheel Badges (Slightly come off cleaning, but stuck on fully after):

IMG_2675.thumb.JPG.e0d1b32110ba89b0966ea1fc9deb3336.JPG

CP badge inside:

IMG_2676.thumb.JPG.bd08123eed8f47dadb795c56ce69c4a9.JPG

EcoBeast Badge:

IMG_2677.thumb.JPG.d09546d74789355abeb9efb639587633.JPG

My favourite.. Headlight Stickers:

IMG_2678.thumb.JPG.2d1fbffda26fad8b773ca87c2e29e22b.JPG

IMG_2680.thumb.JPG.186fc1bd040b46a181b7d898c6a82011.JPG

• Like 2

Like the headlight decal. Fits perfectly around the headlights. 👍 yeah the weather is getting colder. Was standing outside yesterday cleaning off small white drops which looked like bird mess and it was freezing. 

Have you seen these door lights autobeam are going to release. I might get them but I'm planning first to get some zetec s door sill protectors

Screenshot_20180201-133501.png

Screenshot_20180116-212158.png

Yeah, got the headlight covers to buy next to give the car a meaner look.

Im looking to get the Sill lights just watching a few videos the wiring confuses me a bit! 

Wind deflectors should be here next Monday, plus a couple more stickers and the Boot light to be Red.

—-

P.S - I will eventually get a video for everyone on the exhaust/induction kit just so cold at night, and not much time on the weekends currently.

Next Upgrades on the way -

Turbosmart Ford Fiesta 1.0 EcoBoost | Kompact Dual Port Valve:

1L_Ecoboost_DP_kit_M_1024x1024.jpg?v=147

Pro Hoses Secondary Induction Hose for 1.0 EcoBoost (In  Red):

8901.gif&w=350&constrain=1

AIRTEC Alloy Top Induction Pipe for Fiesta 1.0 EcoBoost:

4600.jpg

Wind Deflectors fitted and look brilliant from Team Heko, will get a picture tomorrow if its not raining.

--

The guy whos going to fit the blow off valve has offered a remap for £230 with an increase of 30BHP, for anyone with knowledge on remaps, is that good value for that gain?

That's not too bad. The company I'm looking at will add 30hp to the 1.6 tdci engine. I'm not too sure about if that's save as different engines have different save power limits. Also is there reviews of people using this company just so you know its okay. 

6 minutes ago, zain611 said:

That's not too bad. The company I'm looking at will add 30hp to the 1.6 tdci engine. I'm not too sure about if that's save as different engines have different save power limits. Also is there reviews of people using this company just so you know its okay. 

Yeah they have plenty of reviews with 90% 5 star the rest 4, they’ve also offered a deal with the blow off install and remap to be £280 all together which I’m gonna accept, get it all done in one go.

Do look into it just incase. I can't remember but u think I heard these engines have overheating issues and it might be good to get a bigger intercooler. I can't remember for certain.

Also might wire in the halos today. 

Just some little upgrades for now, most engine upgrades etc will be done this week.

Wind Deflectors (Which are the best so far) - I have 3mm red tape coming for the deflectors this week too for a better look:

IMG_2700.thumb.JPG.ff1dfee79d3b9fb8ec7fe64cc05a585f.JPG

IMG_2706.thumb.JPG.b6710b869f1775d06ae7a4859d648d52.JPG

S badge - The pumaspeed has been wounded and split on the motorway, will be removing and getting a different front sticker:

IMG_2704.thumb.JPG.14cbab551417b7a280f87f0cb56d06fa.JPG

Probably going to take the Fiesta rear window sticker off and get something better, it was advertised as full size of the window but turned out ridiculously small.

Coudlnt help myself but thinking the headlights look a bit strange without these; so got them ordered.

e7d795_937f2536dfec4c0da41d7335b160fb73~

I probably get them colour coded if I got them for my fiesta. Gives the car a meaner look. There's a guy on YouTube I think called B7 TMY who used fly eye tint along with the brows and that looked good. 

1 hour ago, zain611 said:

I probably get them colour coded if I got them for my fiesta. Gives the car a meaner look. There's a guy on YouTube I think called B7 TMY who used fly eye tint along with the brows and that looked good. 

I'll have a look, il probaby keep them black as ive seen plenty red editions with them in black, looks cool! 

In time I might re-colour.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, b4zz said:

loving what you have done and got ready to go on

Thanks, plenty more to do yet but coming along nicely

Looks good so far Gommy. I will sort that step by step for you eyebrows tomorrow. Need to take some pics but getting dark outside now.

Few more ideas for you:

Shorter aerial.
Front wing gel badges.
Maybe upgrade the rear diffuser to the ST one?

Quick question, I don't suppose you could send the link to where you got the 3mm red tape. I'd like to do the same to my wind deflectors and also along my diffuser.

31 minutes ago, Loftie12 said:

Looks good so far Gommy. I will sort that step by step for you eyebrows tomorrow. Need to take some pics but getting dark outside now.

Few more ideas for you:

Shorter aerial.
Front wing gel badges.
Maybe upgrade the rear diffuser to the ST one?

Quick question, I don't suppose you could send the link to where you got the 3mm red tape. I'd like to do the same to my wind deflectors and also along my diffuser.

Thanks! Yeah id appreciate that, trying to do as much as I can myself without taking it to a garage unless it engine upgrades.

- Definitely looked into the shorter aerial is it an easy fix? Ive never actually used radio, always use Spotify on my phone lol.

- Any links to the gel badges?

- Yeah seen the diffuser just wondering how hard it is to fit it!

Tape link is here mate: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0042XXM8S/ref=pe_3187911_189395841_TE_3p_dp_1

1 hour ago, Gommy said:

I'll have a look, il probaby keep them black as ive seen plenty red editions with them in black, looks cool! 

In time I might re-colour.

Yeah that's true I forgot about the red and black look. I've started doing the halos finally. Hopefully will post about it in the evening :smile:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club