Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My MK7 Fiesta

Gommy

3 hours ago, zain611 said:

I don't know if I might do that aswell before I get the remap done on my car. My dad did it on his car and you can hear the turbo spool more easily which I love. 

Yeah my mates got a decat on his black edition and sounds awesome even without the silencer delete.

Next upgrades on the way; and potentially the last for a while, will post up once fitted:

D858026C-D656-4A5B-8705-1774B028C0A5.thumb.png.200342000d77e00159de4e5b6992ff89.png

liking the look of the shoping list fella and cant wait to see them all fitted

• Like 1

Quick update;

All hoses have come, front splitter, spoiler extension and tow strap. Just waiting on the spoiler risers.

also ordered these from Autobeam:

BF350D89-CF5E-4B83-813F-AD2A8E07B7FA.thumb.png.a7f9c498e50d32694bd0a2a02a4ff75e.png

and also ordered new dipped, main beam lights and number plate lights too.

should mostly be fitted next Saturday.

• Like 1

Installed new dipped, main beam lights, also new number plate lights.

only got this photo as it’s pouring down:539963FE-A5EA-46B3-8B73-4E9BBB851F08.jpeg.cf4362820a5ee8a9acf283f5683cf3c6.jpeg620EAD1F-90A9-4106-9353-1AECE0CE610D.jpeg.a93874aa0f260164e2b7d47474c520e7.jpeg

• Like 1

No probs for the guide bro. Liking the upgrades. Apologies for the delay in reply. Ford OC app doesn't work anymore so had to install some other app for the phone haha.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

only got this photo as it’s pouring down:539963FE-A5EA-46B3-8B73-4E9BBB851F08.jpeg.cf4362820a5ee8a9acf283f5683cf3c6.jpeg620EAD1F-90A9-4106-9353-1AECE0CE610D.jpeg.a93874aa0f260164e2b7d47474c520e7.jpeg
From autobeam? Still need to replace my shoddy ones from ceuk.

Sent using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Loftie12 said:

From autobeam? Still need to replace my shoddy ones from ceuk.

Sent using Tapatalk

You could get their performance range H7 LED Bulbs. You can't beat their performance range on brightness. 

Actually went with CEUK, the number plate lights are as bright/brighter than the Autobeam ones. Main beam is also spot on. However one of my dipped bulbs blew after one day, so they’re kindly sending me some HID’s free of charge and covering the postage too.

Number plate:

3FB34113-6002-4CA2-9B8A-4E5BB8141470.thumb.jpeg.6e60e8b48d07270772ea39158ff1488a.jpeg

Looking great fiesta, worth to read plus it on my bookmark. :smile:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Uncle Tommy said:

Looking great fiesta, worth to read plus it on my bookmark. :smile:

Thanks! Yeah got a lot to do, will update in the week few weeks.

Actually went with CEUK, the number plate lights are as bright/brighter than the Autobeam ones. Main beam is also spot on. However one of my dipped bulbs blew after one day, so they’re kindly sending me some HID’s free of charge and covering the postage too.
Number plate:
3FB34113-6002-4CA2-9B8A-4E5BB8141470.thumb.jpeg.6e60e8b48d07270772ea39158ff1488a.jpeg
Really? My number plate lights are from ceuk and are no where near as bright as yours. I actually have to give it to ceuk for offering replacements etc. But I just had a terrible experience with them. My fogs blew within 30 seconds of running them. Dipped beams I couldn't see ***** and the side lights started to flicker within a week.

Sent using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Loftie12 said:

Really? My number plate lights are from ceuk and are no where near as bright as yours. I actually have to give it to ceuk for offering replacements etc. But I just had a terrible experience with them. My fogs blew within 30 seconds of running them. Dipped beams I couldn't see ***** and the side lights started to flicker within a week.

Sent using Tapatalk

Yeah all fromm CEUK. Apart from obviously the dipped, everything else is spot on. Adam is extremely helpful, does help with the sticker down the drivers side lol.

Front indicators are now pre-ordered.. have them matching the back soon!

C410DD24-1847-4FA9-AA16-3E2AA1A0021D.thumb.png.bf20b050bc90c0ed220cebf250ffdd73.png

• Like 1

On 02/04/2018 at 12:23 AM, Gommy said:

Front indicators are now pre-ordered.. have them matching the back soon!

C410DD24-1847-4FA9-AA16-3E2AA1A0021D.thumb.png.bf20b050bc90c0ed220cebf250ffdd73.png

Good thing you ordered whilst they are doing free delivery. Did you put a discount code in? The tax just adds more to the price. 

Would like to get another pair of those indicators for the front of my car and possibly the performance fogs but hopefully on getting something first which I'll reveal when I get it. 

10 hours ago, zain611 said:

Good thing you ordered whilst they are doing free delivery. Did you put a discount code in? The tax just adds more to the price. 

Would like to get another pair of those indicators for the front of my car and possibly the performance fogs but hopefully on getting something first which I'll reveal when I get it. 

No I didn’t, every code I had, had to be over £50. But yeah free shipping is a bonus. 

Got my Ambient Fogs today so will get them on eventually. 

Hopefully gonna get the Front splitter on this weekend but depending on plans.

4 minutes ago, Gommy said:

No I didn’t, every code I had, had to be over £50. But yeah free shipping is a bonus. 

Got my Ambient Fogs today so will get them on eventually. 

Hopefully gonna get the Front splitter on this weekend but depending on plans.

Have you tried ASH12 for a discount code? Will look good when you install the fogs. The splitter will look good also. 

Not sure whether to get a splitter for my car however the plans I have at the moment are getting and fitting one part (which I'll reveal when I get it 😉), remap and may also get new headlights as one of the previous owners for some reason opened up the lens of them and did a rubbish job machine polishing off the haze. It looks like they worked in the machine to hard in one area which may have melted the plastic. 

2 hours ago, zain611 said:

Have you tried ASH12 for a discount code? Will look good when you install the fogs. The splitter will look good also. 

Not sure whether to get a splitter for my car however the plans I have at the moment are getting and fitting one part (which I'll reveal when I get it 😉), remap and may also get new headlights as one of the previous owners for some reason opened up the lens of them and did a rubbish job machine polishing off the haze. It looks like they worked in the machine to hard in one area which may have melted the plastic. 

Had a few things come up so booked to get everything above fitted on 5th May👍  And yeah tried that code but said already used.

Yeah I’ve got everything here; just gotta get it fitted now! Then it’s a remap after.

• Like 1

On ‎29‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 8:27 PM, Gommy said:

liking the look of the new bulbs and look very bright. are L.E.D bulbs legal?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, b4zz said:

liking the look of the new bulbs and look very bright. are L.E.D bulbs legal?

I think if you have projectors it's alright as the projector is able to give the right beam pattern rather than put it in a halogen reflector housing where the beam would be scattered. 

I think if you have projectors it's alright as the projector is able to give the right beam pattern rather than put it in a halogen reflector housing where the beam would be scattered. 
Unfortunately they are still illegal regardless of being behind projectors or reflectors. If its not standard manufacture with the car its illegal. I did the same thing of getting some LEDs and just returned them because I didn't wanna risk it. I just installed some Philips X vision instead.

Mot test will 99% pass it but if you were to be pulled and the cops call out VOSA (which I know is slim to none. But personal preference I didn't wanna risk it.

Shame because they looked the part.

Sent using Tapatalk

Yeah HID’s are illegal but will swap them before MOT next year then put them back in. 

So quick update, decided on a Decat, so going this Saturday to get it fitted. Will try and get a video once on.

Then 6th May to get everything else fitted as it’ll take most of the day.

21 hours ago, zain611 said:

cheers for the reply

• Like 1

Thing is if you install lights with a decent colour (eg 6000k) behind a projector it won't really attract much attention plus as its a projector you won't see the bulb. 

If you go for silly colours such as blue, purple or a bright yellow thats when you might draw a little attention if a police man comes past you. May also say to make sure you headlights are aligned also as you don't want to blind anyone 👍. 

I have 6000k HIDs on my car which were installed by the previous owner. You can see a beam pattern from it and it passed MOT with nothing relating to it. Pros really for HIDs are that you can get colour temperatures which you can't really get from halogens and they are bright. If you increase the kelvin on halogen bulbs they begin to loose brightness. 

Yeah my lights have just arrived, got 6000K HID’s in replace of the LED unit.

also Got their single boot bulb but was extremely poor light from it so they have sent me a dual boot unit which  I’ll try and install tonight.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club