Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1.0 Fiesta Ecoboost Mountune M R 165 Modifications Thread.

Willy

So is the 165 kit really worth the money then?

Definitely.

Had the MP135 and wasn't impressed tbh.

The MR165 kit cost me around 1200 notes with a bit of haggling.

There are other companies giving similar results but you need to consider the cost of the Cais / pipes / intercooler.

• Like 1

Definitely.

Had the MP135 and wasn't impressed tbh.

The MR165 kit cost me around 1200 notes with a bit of haggling.

There are other companies giving similar results but you need to consider the cost of the Cais / pipes / intercooler.

I just don't wanna spend all that cash if it's not worth bhp / £, I was thinking 200bhp figure with forged internals but again bhp / £ is matter of thought

However I did buy the Fez to try and save some on running costs against the Type-R but I'm intrigued how far I can push the 3 pot

• 2 weeks later...

OK so I got some wind deflectors the other day and fitted them to the car.

I got them for practical reasons and have to say they do the trick. They look good and we're easy to fit.

I got the climair 5 door smoked fronts and took 5 minutes to fit. If you follow the supplied instructions you'll have no issues.

Pictures to follow.

• Like 2

the deflectors are looking good fella. just recently got a front & rear for my focus

• 2 weeks later...

Willy, how do the LED part on the rears work, do they light up when you press the brake or do they stay lit up when you put your lights on at night ? 

On 14/02/2016 at 10:11 PM, 666Damian666 said:

Willy, how do the LED part on the rears work, do they light up when you press the brake or do they stay lit up when you put your lights on at night ? 

Damm this poxy new look site. I'm missing loads of stuff since the change.

Damian. The led bit is your tail lamp when your lights are on. There's a separate bulb for the brake light. 

Cool, I have seen a few on the roads now so noticed that the other morning when it was still quite dark

After at first saying I don't like them in pictures, in person they actually look aright 

How much are they new and I guess they are just plug and play 

All the vinyls coming off this year in favour of the understated look. The chrome is coming back and the theme this year is TXS.

Watch this space.

• 2 weeks later...

liking what you've done , car is looking sweet. do you have a link or a part number for the foot rest you have as I would like this for mine.

cheers steve

• Like 1

16 hours ago, zetec steve said:

liking what you've done , car is looking sweet. do you have a link or a part number for the foot rest you have as I would like this for mine.

cheers steve

Ah Steve the foot rest is a bugger to get.

I removed it from a MK2.5 Focus Zetec S 2008 that I owned.

I don't think you can get them separately so you'd have to get the whole peddle set which isn't cheap.

https://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_focus_aluminium_pedal_pad_kit_rhd_f_1534426_c_342.htm

pricey indeed mate.  thanks for letting me know and for the link .

• Like 1

So, the chrome is back. The Mountune stripes are coming off. Wind deflectors are off and sold and the mirror caps are back to grey.

This year is the stock / sleeper look.

Getting Zetec S shocks and Mountune lowing springs all round next month.

Also toying with a few extra badges ;)

Screenshot_2016-03-04-00-00-12_zpsdxty5a

Screenshot_2016-03-04-00-00-30_zpssixafb

Screenshot_2016-03-04-00-00-46_zpsrxbkfk

if it was me I would go with the first badge as I think it would make a nice little touch not to over the top

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to say you've got a great car, and done some good stuff to this and your previous ones.

I've got a white titanium ecoboost and you've inspired me.

I've got a couple of questions.

- the aftermarket engine cover from SiCo, does it need any clips or anything to secure it, or does it just go on with the oil cap?

- the Zetec sporty grille, on one of your cars it looked like you kept the chrome surround. Doesn't chrome surround from the titanium fit the Zetec grille? I've seen the Zetec grille with red surround is about £15 cheaper, so may get that if I'm switching the surround anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, danlat1415 said:

Just want to say you've got a great car, and done some good stuff to this and your previous ones.

I've got a white titanium ecoboost and you've inspired me.

I've got a couple of questions.

- the aftermarket engine cover from SiCo, does it need any clips or anything to secure it, or does it just go on with the oil cap?

- the Zetec sporty grille, on one of your cars it looked like you kept the chrome surround. Doesn't chrome surround from the titanium fit the Zetec grille? I've seen the Zetec grille with red surround is about £15 cheaper, so may get that if I'm switching the surround anyway.

Thanks very much.

The engine cover needs 2 engine mounted bolts which are only a few quid each  

the grille is the same fit across the range except the ST. The surround is also the same fit so you can swap them to suit which I did.

The Red grille is cheaper so worth getting and swapping out the surround if your keeping the chrome.

Thanks again.

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/43203-ecoboost-engine-cover-for-the-10-fiesta/

Shocks arrived today and happy with the price I paid for the bits. Still pondering what springs to get ( Mountune or Eibach )

Part numbers

Front Shock 1904584 / 1904601

Rear Shock (pair) 1853309

20160320_075336_zpstubdvcu3.jpg

4 minutes ago, 666Damian666 said:

Eibach 

Doin' it 👍

So, Eibach springs ordered and car booked in next week for shock and spring upgrade 😆

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club