Do Not Sell My Personal Information

To anyone considering venturing out in the snow...

FMC

bugger :blink: thats looks a bit deep Andy

still you could play spot the white car

:D :D

DSC02691.jpg

Ha, its alot worse now, ill sort another pic out asap.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonny87

• Michael P

• Flic

• KeithC

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my pics from walking the dog, just had a covering but not as bad as everyone else:

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1198.jpg

IMG_1199.jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1203.jpg

I work at Penistone Grammar School, but live in Sheffield! :)

Ahh cool. Fellow teacher! Im lecturing at Dearne Valley College at the moment.

I bet penistone school has been unreachable lol.

Here are my pics from walking the dog, just had a covering but not as bad as everyone else:

IMG_1203.jpg

Did he/she end up like this?

DSCF2431.jpg

One final note, I'm delighted to see the number of BMWs that have failed epically in this weather. It sort of makes up for all the tailgaters over the years. I know it doesn't balance out that way but statistically I'm sure that 90% of BMW drivers deserve to be stuck.

Well get out of the way in your underpowered car. ;)

Oh, and put your shirt on fatty! ;)

We've got about 6 inches of snow here and my cars due in for its second service at Ford first thing tommorow :unsure: hope i dont have to cancel..

Did he/she end up like this?

DSCF2431.jpg

haha, no, bless him, he had some balls on his ear after he rolled in the garden!! We still have some snow but it has melted. Has been snowing again most of the day too but only lightly. Think we've got away with it.

Been out in 6+ inches of snow most of the afternoon, little Fez got stuck a few times which was embarassing! Once was at a traffic calming thing when I give way to another car and I couldnt get going again because i was stuck in about a foot of snow :lol: another was at a junction which was very slightly uphill, another was on my Dad's land which was about 7 inches deep and untouched, oh and getting back up my drive which meant I had to shovel and grit the uphill bit of my drive before it would go back up <_< it managed to get out fine in the first place though, just gave it the beans a little :lol:

So yeah, the car performed as well as I needed it to most of the time :)

22234_241821697203_500237203_3866036_4977179_n.jpg

I built a snowman. His name is Gary :)

lol

You live all of about 10 miles from me and we don't even have enough for a snowcat!

That is one camp snowman...

That is one camp snowman...

:lol:

He looks like he's got quite a pair of moobs on him too lol

That reminded me of the Only Fools and Horses episode when they kidnap somebody in Calais!

GARY!

He looks like he's got quite a pair of moobs on him too lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Never noticed that!!

And Dan, he isn't camp. He is just comfortable with his sexuality :)

He is just comfortable with his sexuality :)

Shouldn't that be sexualicy?

Well get out of the way in your underpowered car. ;)

Oh, and put your shirt on fatty! ;)

I think there was a typo there - my underpowered car.....that can actually get up a hill in the snow because it's not a RWD! (That's right, you got burned!)

Three BMW's at the bottom of my estate with no snow on the windscreen. Which means they've tried to get up, failed and give up. Just parked at the bottom and walked.

Not sure I get the shirt on reference.

Had to drive to work today, I was one of only two that got there and on the way I stopped to get a maccys coffee and when I came back to my car I seen this lovely scene and realised the new fez is actually a really good looking car! :)

img0343edit.jpg

I think there was a typo there - my underpowered car.....that can actually get up a hill in the snow because it's not a RWD! (That's right, you got burned!)

Three BMW's at the bottom of my estate with no snow on the windscreen. Which means they've tried to get up, failed and give up. Just parked at the bottom and walked.

Awesome, I bet they are all scouring Autotrader as we speak ready to swap the BM for a Fiesta.

Mmmm, let me think, shall I get rid of the M3 and get another Fiesta. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure I get the shirt on reference.

Well, I was watching the footy the other week and saw some Newcastle supporters with big fat bellies and no shirt on, so just presumed everyone from newcastle was like that, you know stereotypes an' all that. ;)

Yes get a fleet of Fiesta warriors instead.

Problem is, snow doesn't last forever, in fact, round here we get bad snow every 10 years or so, I'll stick with the far superior car thanks. ;)

Problem is, snow doesn't last forever, in fact, round here we get bad snow every 10 years or so, I'll stick with the far superior car thanks. ;)

YAY!!! GO KEITH!!! :D

:lol: at this discussion. I bet a Veyron, Reventon, F430, R8 et al are all a handful in this weather, doesn't mean that anyone wouldn't swap their Fiesta for them any other week of the year (decade? Century? Millennium?)

Anti BMW feeling has always confused me, I can only boil it down to jealousy in the end I think.

:lol: at this discussion. I bet a Veyron, Reventon, F430, R8 et al are all a handful in this weather, doesn't mean that anyone wouldn't swap their Fiesta for them any other week of the year (decade? Century? Millennium?)

Anti BMW feeling has always confused me, I can only boil it down to jealousy in the end I think.

That could be true, I've heard that BM's are lottery winners favourites. I don't like the X5 as it' too big IMO, other BMW's are fine so long as they are driven nicely, and I never see a proper M car being driving silly, it's always the lower spec ones!! Or the rep mobiles.

Then again I did look at the 1 series before I brought the Fiesta, and I nearly fell asleep speaking to the dealer, I think he seriously thought I was a director or salesman of finance or something with all the rubbish he was gong on about with the finanace.

Ford was so much easier and simpler and made a HUGE difference to me wanting to go back a few more times before I brought it.