Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta mk7 St-3 (St180)

Gommy

8 hours ago, Darren-mk8 said:

Did you treat the rear window?

D I sent purchase the product zain said about, but instead got some simoniz glass cleaner and does the job. 

• Like 1

@Gommy something I have to mention I noticed with that glass sealant is the wipers do very slightly judder. On my sister's car it doesn't however I put one coat of it on her windscreen but two coats on mine so probably that might be the reason. Have to say though the glass looks to stay cleaner. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got spotted the other day at a meet but yes sadly the splitter has seen better days... 

FB_IMG_1562166636105.thumb.jpg.9cfc3d6a14c076e837c43e9454c56d36.jpg

• Like 1

@Gommy it happens. I accidentally scratched the side of my car going down a b road and hitting a twig on the side. Went to the graveyard to pay respect for my grandads sister however the place is unfamiliar to me. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, zain611 said:

@Gommy it happens. I accidentally scratched the side of my car going down a b road and hitting a twig on the side. Went to the graveyard to pay respect for my grandads sister however the place is unfamiliar to me. 

The splitter has hit a squirrel that ran out on me at 60mph and then a large chunk of wood fell from a bridge on the motorway and hit it straight on.. Glad I got the splitter second hand now! 

• Like 1

On 7/5/2019 at 12:59 AM, Gommy said:

The splitter has hit a squirrel that ran out on me at 60mph and then a large chunk of wood fell from a bridge on the motorway and hit it straight on.. Glad I got the splitter second hand now! 

As much as i want one, this is what puts me off getting splitters. That and horror stories i hear about them falling off on motorways.

2 hours ago, Darren-mk8 said:

As much as i want one, this is what puts me off getting splitters. That and horror stories i hear about them falling off on motorways.

Use self tappers and it'll be off quicker than you can say the word splitter haha. 

But if you get one, get a professional to drill holes in the bumper and properly nut and bolt it in, atlwast 10 nut and bolts. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't really been active of late as I'm saving for florida and the tragic event in stevenage was horrifying being there to witness it, so I'm enjoying what I have for now, the mpg is building up eventually, up to 30.1 now😂

Cleaned her this weekend for sidewaysuk in Cambridge :

BlurImage_20-7-2019-3-32-41.thumb.jpg.868cb61dfc5962c70cb0cf58bcf7e674.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The ST is in for its first ever MOT currently, so just waiting for the results but sat with some nice views here.. 

IMG_20190817_083737.thumb.jpg.9c550d749d95c0dd689052c967f5a3c8.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gommy said:

MOT passed! 

Have my MOT in a few weeks. Hope there's nothing wrong. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club