Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When This Appears - It's Bye Bye Fiesta...

DanGull

HA! Yes, i forgot all about Tania!!!

"By the way dear, you know that dress you wanted..."

Dan has a wedding to save up for anyway! :rolleyes:

I would just marry the car :lol:

Buy it a nice dress of Dodo and a nice wee honeymoon to the autobahn ;)

Wow! It looks fairly special but part of me thinks that I'd be a bit too embarrased to drive it on a daily basis! That car is the chain smoking, cider downing mother of all the ASBO Foci!

Sounds beautiful though and looks a bit like a stealth bomber.

We have already taken 2 deposits on this car. We spoke to reginal Manager and the 500 cars are for the WHOLE for Europe. so the amount thats gonna be in the UK will be very small. Our reginal manager said take deposits but dont promise anything and told us to keep watching out on Vista and CDS for the car if it appears order them. Gonna be very very limited in the UK

We have already taken 2 deposits on this car. We spoke to reginal Manager and the 500 cars are for the WHOLE for Europe. so the amount thats gonna be in the UK will be very small. Our reginal manager said take deposits but dont promise anything and told us to keep watching out on Vista and CDS for the car if it appears order them. Gonna be very very limited in the UK

The UK gets 101 of the 500. Germany gets 55 I think?

Am I the only one that thinks it's ugly? It's boxy and too garish with the big spoiler and grills. The Fiesta has a much sleeker modern design, if it had better performance it would be a great car. I would also prefer an Audi or BMW if I was to spend over 30k on a car.

To be honest with you jack, i much prefer the look of the MK1 FRS also!

So simple but lurvely

Am I the only one that thinks it's ugly? It's boxy and too garish with the big spoiler and grills. The Fiesta has a much sleeker modern design, if it had better performance it would be a great car. I would also prefer an Audi or BMW of I was to spend over 30k on a car.

your not!! its sounds nice but looks a chav fest... it appears like they got a team from moss side to design it

The UK gets 101 of the 500. Germany gets 55 I think?

Haha, Southern Ireland only get 3!

Also, I have to admit that for some reason I'm always more interested when a mk1 Focus RS drives past me compared to a mk3(?) does. Seems much rarer.

Am I the only one that thinks it's ugly? It's boxy and too garish with the big spoiler and grills. The Fiesta has a much sleeker modern design, if it had better performance it would be a great car. I would also prefer an Audi or BMW if I was to spend over 30k on a car.

Nope you're not.

Maybe they brought this out because the standard RS was embarrassed by a Mountune ST.

Haha, Southern Ireland only get 3!

Also, I have to admit that for some reason I'm always more interested when a mk1 Focus RS drives past me compared to a mk3(?) does. Seems much rarer.

There were 4500 MKI Focus RS manufactured (over 2000 of these made it to the UK). I still don't see many, yet as you say - I've seen at least a dozen RS MKII variants. It's a little strange!

FORD PLEASE MAKE A FIESTA ST THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THIS AND YOU CAN HAVE MY CURRENT FEZ, AND I'LL PAY FOR THIS UPFRONT!

Only 15 for the northern ford region... need to get my orders in quick, any one want one!!! pm me your name adderess and telephone number and ford will contact you directly. I'm based in grimsby but I'm sure it'd be worth the trip!!!!

Got one order already but still nothing is promised yet!!!

Went out in a white RS yesterday and cannot describe how much I love the noises it makes, however BMW drivers just don't like them!!! cutting me up...

Went out in a white RS yesterday and cannot describe how much I love the noises it makes, however BMW drivers just don't like them!!! cutting me up...

Sorry, is this meant to be a revolutionary comment? :lol:

Sorry, is this meant to be a revolutionary comment? :lol:

It wouldn't be me then, he wouldn't be close enough. ;)

It wouldn't be me then, he wouldn't be close enough. ;)

I don't think it's fair to treat M3/5 drivers the same way (usually), as barely any use them as a daily driver and generally have an interest in cars, rather than a badge to prance about in and assert their authority/salary (delete as appropriate) :lol:

Anyhow, that 90's stigma is wearing thin these days. Should replace 'BMW' with 'Audi' instead in my opinion.

I don't think it's fair to treat M3/5 drivers the same way (usually), as barely any use them as a daily driver and generally have an interest in cars, rather than a badge to prance about in and assert their authority/salary (delete as appropriate) :lol:

Anyhow, that 90's stigma is wearing thin these days. Should replace 'BMW' with 'Audi' instead in my opinion.

To be honest, I'm not one for stereotyping anyone based on the car they drive. I've seen good and bad in all makes, of both sexes and all ages. The car very rarely has a bearing on it.

Of course, someone will come along and say they only get cut up by people in "x" cars, but we all know hand on heart, that's not really the case.

Nowt wrong with a bit of banter though, the world would be a worse place without it. :lol:

To be honest, I'm not one for stereotyping anyone based on the car they drive. I've seen good and bad in all makes, of both sexes and all ages. The car very rarely has a bearing on it.

Of course, someone will come along and say they only get cut up by people in "x" cars, but we all know hand on heart, that's not really the case.

Nowt wrong with a bit of banter though, the world would be a worse place without it. :lol:

Sadly, I work in an office where everyone is more or less entitled to a company car (apart from us in finance - sucks, eh?). They are all marketing types who religiously all buy a car for its badge and solely nothing else. Hardly a soul knows what they are actually driving, so long as it is BMW, Merc or Audi.

Let me give you an example about my old boss who had a Mercedes C-Class. I told her my old ST170 was quicker than hers, and she retorted and said:

"How can it be faster? You've got a Ford and I've got a Mercedes!"

The company cars are a status symbol and that's exactly how the staff here treat them and exactly how they are driven ... !

There are literally only one or two non-German cars selected, and they happen to be a couple of 350Z's, a Leon FR and an S2000.

You look in our car park and you'd think you were in Germany!

My Dad's work is similar!!

Most of them are entitled to a company car, most of the cars are of the faster variety and they're all nuts on cars, apart from my dad!

My dad has his Toyota Prius as his company car for one simple reason: cheap company car tax.

It's annoying, he has such a good choice of cars as well!!!!

My Dad's work is similar!!

Most of them are entitled to a company car, most of the cars are of the faster variety and they're all nuts on cars, apart from my dad!

My dad has his Toyota Prius as his company car for one simple reason: cheap company car tax.

It's annoying, he has such a good choice of cars as well!!!!

Unlike most schemes, the tax band doesn't make much difference here ... the company makes sure to absorb any detrimental costs in one way or another (note: more pay).

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club