Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

There is no finer taste than the first beer of the holidays!!! 

beer.gif

IMG_20170407_160646869.jpg

• Like 3

I do like two turkey burgers on buns and some Bud Light to wash it down!  It's a nice change to have some low ABV beer after a few nights of Guinness and whisky...

I love racing, yes I said it racing a Ford Mustang 5L, although I had no chance but it was a good try and redlining the Lexus and hearing the v6 purr

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I also like my skip-find from yesterday, took it home last night but didn't switch it on until tonight. Didn't hold out much hope for it BUT it seems to be working! A wee bit tatty but it'll be fine for a wine cooler in the garage :wine:

IMG_20170407_224627910.jpg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

Is that a Husky?

Don't think so, can't see any Husky branding anywhere :unsure:

Do like being able to use the facilities of my previous employer to fix 2 punctures i found last night after i finished work.They didn't have anyone spare to do them so said my overalls are still here and i can diy. .

• Like 2

Love having my headlights restored. Some scratches on the lenses but looks way better now.

31feafb6eb37fa77b93abea43c7a6eaf.jpg91a77e82442c79910f667b0bf5d74e35.jpgfd8a7e1bab9fd46e17fa5b59b6ce52f2.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I like having a brisk walk into the city centre to a superb pub and having a chill out with Old Peculiar beer :-)

I do like the beautiful sunny weather we are getting here in North East Scotland!!  Took the Volvo out for a drive which actually has functioning air conditioning (one of the few things that do work) and am now back home enjoying a chilled cider with some good tunes on the radio.

• Like 1

I do like realising I haven't had an energy drink or cup of coffee for over 2 weeks!  I've still been consuming caffeine through soft drinks and tea, but at a much reduced rate to before. 

Hopefully by the time I go back to work I can start using caffeine for energy boosts rather than just to feel normal.

• Like 1

Whilst watching a promo earlier of one one band,  I do like discovering that 2 of the 6 suggestions of youtube's  "People who watched, that also liked this" led me to discover the music of two musicians I've never considered before. One of whom I'd heard of: the other: not.

Having watched/listened to both, I've just bought both of their entire back catalogues from several online music stores, including one who is oddly based in rural Sweden.

Which in turn led to the curious discovery that it costs 9p less to send a CD from rural Sweden than it does from metropolitan Munich.  It's probably is caused by the Swedish shop trading in USD and the German one in euros, both are sending by DHL on a 3-day service

• Like 1

I do like just arriving in Orlando for 2weeks and staying in a very nice holiday home with pool. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, GMX said:

Whilst watching a promo earlier of one one band,  I do like discovering that 2 of the 6 suggestions of youtube's  "People who watched, that also liked this" led me to discover the music of two musicians I've never considered before. One of whom I'd heard of: the other: not.

Having watched/listened to both, I've just bought both of their entire back catalogues from several online music stores, including one who is oddly based in rural Sweden.

Which in turn led to the curious discovery that it costs 9p less to send a CD from rural Sweden than it does from metropolitan Munich.  It's probably is caused by the Swedish shop trading in USD and the German one in euros, both are sending by DHL on a 3-day service

Robbing Shower huh a whole 9p 😯 you could get a whole head of cabbage in Lidl's with that saving.

• Like 2

I do like when taking my body stats this morning, that my fat loss/muscle gain has accelerated this week, for no apparent reason:smile:.  I've not done anything different last week, that I've done since starting my diet. On average, I have been losing 0.3% body fat whilst gaining 0.15% muscle mass, on weekly basis.  However, last week I lost 0.7% body fat and gained 0.5% muscle mass:smile: and in terms of girth reduction, I'm 12mm narrower at my widest point, than I was 7 days ago:smile:

10 hours ago, iantt said:

I do like just arriving in Orlando for 2weeks and staying in a very nice holiday home with pool. 

i misread that as "I do like just arriving in Orlando for 2weeks and staying in a very nice holiday home with pooh"  and then thought Disney must be expanding their resorts into Orlando itself now with Winnie the Pooh themed establishments:laugh:

5 hours ago, Lenny said:

Robbing Shower huh a whole 9p 😯 you could get a whole head of cabbage in Lidl's with that saving.

Paypal's exchange rate is live and keeps updating itself, the difference is now 11p, it shot up overnight:laugh:.  From a whole head of Lidl cabbage to one of Pipper's stinky sticks.

• Like 2

I do like having a relatively relaxing day, all things considered.

Definitely pool!! Lol but there was a dead lizzard creature at the bottom of pool. Now at universal studios stood queuing up for the park rides in the hot sunny weather. Bliss.

• Like 1

I do like my insurance renewal has only gone up £21:smile:  Which after I've rung round a few others and tried the comparison sites, I should be able to negotiate downwards: if not obliterate.:smile: Despite the various reports in the media, saying everyone will see an increase of between £75-£150 this year,on account of the new algorithm insurers have to use ,and the chancellor's budgetary interference.

27 minutes ago, iantt said:

Lol but there was a dead lizzard creature at the bottom of pool

juvenile crocodile?

My cousin lives in Florida, and has had quite few incidents of stray baby crocodiles getting stuck in the pool

• Like 1

I do like relaxing with a glass of South African red wine...

Just 

1 hour ago, jmurray01 said:

I do like relaxing with a glass of South African red wine...

Just had a pint of Motorhead Road Crew beer! 

IMG_20170411_192221423.jpg

IMG_20170411_170702295.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Turvey said:

Just 

Just had a pint of Motorhead Road Crew beer! 

IMG_20170411_192221423.jpg

IMG_20170411_170702295.jpg

Looks good Kevin!  Are you still in Inverness?

9 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

Looks good Kevin!  Are you still in Inverness?

For a warm English beer it wasn't too bad :wink:

Aye, still here. Leave tomorrow lunch time for evening boat......weather permitting! 

1 hour ago, Turvey said:

For a warm English beer it wasn't too bad :wink:

Aye, still here. Leave tomorrow lunch time for evening boat......weather permitting! 

According to the pump it is an American Pale Ale? :unsure:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club