Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

I do like stopping at a pedestrian crossing to let a couple of teenage/young 20s females cross and getting a wave, the young boy in the car coming the other way who didn't stop for them got the finger!!! :clapping:

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Turvey said:

I do like stopping at a pedestrian crossing to let a couple of teenage/young 20s females cross and getting a wave, the young boy in the car coming the other way who didn't stop for them got the finger!!! :clapping:

Lucky gitt 😧 and you were being so nice yet you only got a wave 😉

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Turvey said:

The only people who wave at me for stopping are 80 year old pensioners... :mellow:

Perhaps it is due to the car I'm driving!!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, jmurray01 said:

The only people who wave at me for stopping are 80 year old pensioners... :mellow:

lol :smile:

• Like 2

On 2/26/2015 at 2:12 PM, laumk7 said:

After all the negativity what about a thread of things we do like?

I'll start

Payday

Butterflies

A genuine smile

Lights staying on green

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

All Butterflies? :yucky:

Smell of freshly cut grass

Playing football in August

Smell of freshly baked bread

Finding £20 in a winter coat

• Like 1

I do like getting in to bed at 9am on a wet Saturday morning after completing five nights in work😪

• Like 1

I do like a cool beer on a warm-ish evening after a hard day at work!

• Like 2

I do like being able to rescue Molly with relative ease and a ladder from the house roof.:smile:  Having got herself up there (which was a bit of a mystery in itself, there's no nearby trees to aid her!:unsure:) she then started to mioaw loudly (cat shouting level of mioaw), when she couldn't work out how to come down.:huh:

I also like being in Tesco in the salad, fruit  and vegetable reduced aisle, when the merchandiser was doing the last reduction for the day, everything at 10% : 10 bags of leaf salads for 80p:biggrin:  I would've got more but I can only get 10 bags in my fridge drawers. There were around 50 or so left:ohmy:

Both the black 5L Mustang on the 66 plate and the blue Focus RS on the 17 plate were in Tesco's car park again. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GMX said:

Both the black 5L Mustang on the 66 plate and the blue Focus RS on the 17 plate were in Tesco's car park again. 

The owl wages in Tesco must be pretty substantial these days 😁

3 hours ago, Lenny said:

Just what I was thinking!! 

• Like 1

I do like possibly picking up a couple of kittens later today.  I am a very solitary person and don't need another human for company, but I have always grown up around cats and being without one on my own is really making me lonely and depressed.  Hopefully that will change now.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

I do like possibly picking up a couple of kittens later today.  I am a very solitary person and don't need another human for company, but I have always grown up around cats and being without one on my own is really making me lonely and depressed.  Hopefully that will change now.

Good plan having the two, keep each other company when you're not home :wink3: our remaining one is getting kinda lonely after the poisoning incident. 

Put some pics up when you get them. 

3 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

Aint Nothing better than a good cat to cheer you up 

• Like 1

I do like the awesome weather this weekend, and covering over 130 miles in the old girl without a hitch!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Lenny said:

Aint Nothing better than a good cat to cheer you up 

Indeed...  I might have ended up with three though!  Don't ask how!!

WP_20170611_21_41_31_Pro.thumb.jpg.8c3eb06db5930bc6b303dca0a7a459d1.jpg

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

Indeed...  I might have ended up with three though!  Don't ask how!!

WP_20170611_21_41_31_Pro.thumb.jpg.8c3eb06db5930bc6b303dca0a7a459d1.jpg

Oops! I hate it when that happens! :biggrin:

Just now, Turvey said:

Oops! I hate it when that happens! :biggrin:

I know!!  Only wanted two, but one of the other buyers pulled out at the last minute so I couldn't resist.

• Like 2

Sorry guys been a bit out of sorts.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I like finishing my exams (albeit nearly 3 weeks ago...), it's taken me this long to recover! :laugh: Anyone notice I was gone for a while? :tongue:

Nice time of year this, summer is approaching and it's my 18th next Sunday. Haven't thought of much I want apart from a private number plate for the car which has been ordered, nothing too fancy, just E18 CRR (E is my lucky letter, if you can have those! 18 is my age and date of birth, CRR are my initials.) So looking forward to having that on the car! Apart from that, nothing very exciting has happened, just waiting for my results now to see if I get into my desired Uni...

Cats look cute Jamie, but will definitely be a handful! We have 3 (although not related and 10, 9 (ish) and 2!) and they can be a nightmare but I love them to bits and wouldn't be without them. I'm sure they'll give you a lot of love!

• Like 1

On 2017-6-9 at 7:39 PM, jmurray01 said:

They probably think they recognise you :laugh:

My like, well - likes...definitely plural...

Whilst watching The Great British Skinny Dip (don't ask lol) - my other half suggested naffing off in the caravan for a few days (oh yeah, I bought a caravan a few months ago lol).

Her daughter was away, so we thought sod it - perfect time to go!!  Went to the Lake District for a week.  Not only did I recoup my Caravan & Motorhome Club fees in discounts, but the site was lovely - basic, but lovely.  We didn't let the weather dampen our spirits and loved the week away.

However, no rest for the wicked.  Got a phonecall Friday tea time - " Woody...we need to put in a coxswain for the Boat Handling on Sunday! Can you & Clare come down help me tomorrow? Guy (his son) said he'll do it."  No problem, quite enjoy rowing.  Until about 8pm..."Woody...They've f-luffed up!! We need a WHOLE TEAM!" So...we managed to find a full crew, they got about 3 hours practice yesterday.  Today, conditions were terrible, they were up against a team taught by the lead rowing instructor for the area and generally weren't overly confident.

They did the BEST rowing I've seen in my life!!  I've been doing this best part of 20 years!!  Everybody was astounded!! Mahoosive round of applause from everyone as they came off the water...they won :D

Ohh yeah...and we have a new member of our family arriving soon...

Freya - a German Shepard/Husky cross.  She's coming up 8 weeks old, already showing that she takes after Mum - very clever, very placid, a little bit cheeky and gorgeous!!  Dad is a HUGE GSD called Thor, Mum is a stunning Husky called Luna - we get to meet Mum next week, and hopefully Dad :D

20170610_191020.jpg

20170610_191019.jpg

• Like 4

I do like that Pipper loves being groomed. :smile:She's quite happy to sit there and experience all the grooming brushes, combs and shedding rake:smile:.  Brandy would tolerate her brush, but not for long and then she'd growl at the fur rake:mellow:

It's shedding time again, and for the past 2 days I've awoken in a cloud of spare fur: despite giving her brush before bedtime:laugh:  Pipper seems to shed more than Brandy ever did, despite being less fluffy:unsure:

This morning's stroll past the takeaways yielded a spectacular quantity of 2p and 5p pieces, looked as if someone emptied their bags of change on the way to the bank: rather than the normal dropped change. It's going to take some time feeding that into scan as you shop till, on my next trip to Tesco, where I usually dispose of loose change:ohmy:

On 11/06/2017 at 8:52 AM, Lenny said:

I would doubt that they're staff owned. 

13 hours ago, SeanW said:

Dad is a HUGE GSD called Thor, Mum is a stunning Husky called Luna

In a random coincidence sort of way,  I used to sponsor a pair of wolves called Thor and Luna, not in a couple sense (if wolves can be couples) but one male and one female, at separate wolf rescue centres

• Like 4

I do like that grass stains in white fur come more easily than I'd imagined they would:smile:  A damp cloth was all that was needed:smile:

Earlier this evening Pipper decided to roll about in the freshly cut grass, about two stripes behind me as I cut it, covering herself in grass sap!  By the time I'd finished, rather than being a liver and white springer spaniel: she's become a liver and a pale green springer spaniel:laugh: 

• Like 2

I do like a nice relaxing evening!!

WP_20170612_23_20_35_Pro.thumb.jpg.a5ad8033b64ce3151e510d813cb4c7e5.jpg

I am trying not to smoke indoors with the cats though, as I don't want their health suffering as a result of my habit.

I do like 40 miles of spirited 'rally stage' driving around the lovely Warwickshire B roads in the glorious sunshine before going in to work!

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club