Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Meet

poohbear

Well I usually end up going into school a lot to prepare for september.

If you worked with 30 reception children all year you would need a few weeks off! The most annoying thing is when people have the cheek to say its an easy job when you just play all day - far from it!

Last year we went to Malta for a week which was lovely and just potter about and relax - bliss!!!

6 weeks to go this term!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael P

• Jonny87

• dannyp

• poohbear

Definately going tomorrow night :-) suggested to Matt he could come with me and said we could find somewhere out there he could take me out for dinner! Impressive so will check out the venue tomorrow.

Good planning!!!

My dad got some Pizza Express vouchers yesterday and they were only valid until the end of the month so unfortunately we had to go last night, such a chore going to a restaurant and eating really nice food and not having to do any washing up........

I know...I mean what a trial having to drive all the way to Leicester in my beautiful new car and then eat out!

6 weeks to go this term!

wooooo!! I cannot wait, exams have been crappy, revision even crappier, six weeks of preparing for next year and then four weeks of nothing, then two weeks in croatia, lovely!

oh, and the meet of course!

My dad said to me " now michael, i don't want yhou getting into trouble at this meet thing, revving your engines and having too loud music on"

i reassured him that it was going to be a very sophisticated and well-to-do even ! :lol:

Haha...I'm sure we'll get some who will rev the engine...Matt for one lol!

if michelle rocked up in her beast then things would change

everyone can feel free to rev up the hardcore machine that is the 6.0 v12 engine in my mums car

i lie, its a 1.1 kia

Also emily can you try and find a suitable spot for us all to park, somewhere that is easily found!

seeing as no one will be able to get in touch with eachother it would be good to be able to find eachother without having to drive around a car park aimlessly!! :D

have we all set a time yet, sen 5:30pm mentioned ! i would not be able to do that as it is my last day off and i start work at 8:30 am would be wrecked by the time i got home me living up near middlesboro so would be a long drive for this geordy ya knar what a meeeen lik :lol:

not really a geordy but you all know were newcastle is lol :lol:

have we all set a time yet, sen 5:30pm mentioned ! i would not be able to do that as it is my last day off and i start work at 8:30 am would be wrecked by the time i got home me living up near middlesboro so would be a long drive for this geordy ya knar what a meeeen lik :lol:

not really a geordy but you all know were newcastle is lol :lol:

I think its around 5.00pm. Shame you can't make it, there will be plenty of pictures!!!

oh well thats just too bad was getting exited as well. :(

I'm sure if this one is good then there will be plenty of others, this proves how easy they are to organise! :)

i really do need to find a cool box now !

buy yourself an ice cream, sit in your car and eat it, ill pay you back ! :D

Well i suppose it is a three hour drive for you... say it lasts 2 hours (tops) you could be back by 10pm...

Well i suppose it is a three hour drive for you... say it lasts 2 hours (tops) you could be back by 10pm...

indeedy, it is possible !

I think i'm going to try and get a nice route there :)

I personally think we should have one contact number for everyone incase of an emergency or something. Or incase someone can't make it suddenly etc. Maybe thats just me being a worrier. I do understand why people probably wouldn't want to give their phone numbers out though - I'm not open to the idea of giving it out to people!!

I will look at suitable places to park tonight good idea. :-)

To be honest i think we're all a group of trustworthy people!!

I don't mind giving my number to someone or having people give their numbers to me, i'm not going to do anything to them!

I would probably get there first as i will set off with too much time as it will be the first long distance drive i will have done!

I vaguely know where i'm going, i go the way we go to my grandma and grandpa's but i just have to carry on down the M1 :)

So guys. . we are looking at it being Fosse Park on Sunday 26th July at around 5pm ish?

I hope that it does goe ahead, im looking forward to it, will be the first long drive that i would have done in my Fiesta, and will be good to meet everybody and see eachothers cars :)

So guys. . we are looking at it being Fosse Park on Sunday 26th July at around 5pm ish?

I hope that it does goe ahead, im looking forward to it, will be the first long drive that i would have done in my Fiesta, and will be good to meet everybody and see eachothers cars :)

yep, sounds about right :)

Sweet, i will make sure that i book the sunday and the monday off work then so i know i havent gotta worry about what time i leave to get home :)

I'll put myself down tentatively - it's in the school summer hols after all so I'm off work (6 weeks to go until 6 weeks off, it's HARD being a teacher)

I almost certainly won't have a Fiesta by then though :(

UPDATE

Location: Fosse Park (East of M1-J21, Postcode:LE19 1HY (if you have a satnav))

Date: Sunday 26th July

People prepared to attend

Baz1991

MichaelP

Dannyp (are you still joining us mate?)

poohbear

Jonny 87

JAR897

Hedgepig (yes thats right! Mr. Hedgepigs himself!)

Ballie_3

DanGull

Still need a time... (bear in mind this is a shopping park and would be busy especially as it is a sunday. General opening hours at Fosse Park on Sundays are 11am to 5pm, so I say we meet at 0830, 0900, 1700, 1730 What do you guys think?)

Time will probably be 5pm, depending on poohbears mission today...

Come on Folks, this is open to all on the Ford Owners Club, preferably with a Fiesta, doesn't matter which Mk. feel free to attend!

Sweet, i will make sure that i book the sunday and the monday off work then so i know i havent gotta worry about what time i leave to get home :)

cool stuff. i'm pretty sure that's all set in stone. should be a good few hours! :D

sorry jonny we posted at the same time.

I think 5.00 will be good! i know a few others have also expressed an interest in 5.00pm

Now all i need is to borrow a sat nav off someone, i am awful at directions !!!

sorry jonny we posted at the same time.

I think 5.00 will be good! i know a few others have also expressed an interest in 5.00pm

Now all i need is to borrow a sat nav off someone, i am awful at directions !!!

Do not worry about the directions, its really easy, thats main reason its the venue. Literally 1 mile from the Junction of the M1. Will be posting a map either today or tomorrow. :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club