Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

On 2/25/2019 at 5:41 PM, Nick Y said:

Dropping my stupid pizza on the stupid floor whilst taking out of its stupid packaging to put it in the stupid oven. 

Cheesy side down? Of course it was! 😆

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TimST2 said:

Factory resetting my phone (deliberately) then locking my SIM card (not deliberately) :wallbash:

Currently waiting for a call-back from Vodafone... :dry:

Back in, and phone running nice and fast :toast:

40 minutes ago, TimST2 said:

Back in, and phone running nice and fast :toast:

Don't ever forget an Apple ID password like I did once. Use an iPhone at work (not by choice) and managed to get locked out of the damn phone (stupid policy requiring the device code being changed too often) and then subsequently got locked out of the Apple ID account as I barely use it and had forgotten the password. The recovery process was that Apple would get back to you in something like 2 weeks time (can't remember the exact timeframe but it wasn't hours or a few days, definitely weeks!!).

I don't like Apple!

I don’t like being stuck inside all day drafting a contract when it’s 16c and blazing sunshine outside 😡.

• Like 1

I don't like missing a fantastic photo op of a huge red sun during sunset thanks to slow people this evening! Just as I got to the pic location the sun dropped behind the trees. :sad: Wish I'd driven a bit more aggressively on the way home now. :laugh: I also don't like whatever has happened to the forum...it's all in code and links for done reason! :unsure:

What is going on with the site or have I got restricted viewing after my last post? It was only a joke lol.

• Haha 1

It's gone back to like when the internet first became available on phones via WAP (wireless access protocol).

The CSS file looks like it's broken / can't be found hence why the layout is massively broken! Thought it might be my ad blocker but disabled and still happening + on phone in desktop/mobile mode. Iantt's avatar is quite funny at full screen size though! 😛 

• Like 1

What's going on with the site? I'm getting withdrawal and this page layout is awful to use.

• Like 1

Back to normal now... :biggrin: 

On a related note...I've noticed a few forum updates during the day recently.  Presumably what was happening there?  Would it not be possible to set them to start at say 2am when there's a lot less forum traffic? :smile: 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Back to normal now

great :smile:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dezwez said:

great :smile:

Thanks to Batman

• Like 1

Would be nice to see more clearly where individual topics are,  i didn’t know there was a 'General Chat' thread till now. Any chance of having a list of topics available on the homepage, it must be somewhere, but i can't find it.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, mozz said:

Would be nice to see more clearly where individual topics are,  i didn’t know there was a 'General Chat' thread till now. Any chance of having a list of topics available on the homepage, it must be somewhere, but i can't find it.

https://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/

I know what you mean, if you start on the Home page you only have the list of Ford model forums compared to the Forum page where you have all the available forums, models, general etc.

Edit - Well, that's some duff info from me again lol, it has been changed now and the car model forums have been removed from the bottom of the home page.

If you click on the 3 lines on the top right though you can get to the full forum page there.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WES180 said:

Ah, that's much better!🙂

Like coming out of Specsavers 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lenny said:

Like coming out of Specsavers 

Lol :smile:

• Like 1

Thank god I wasn't the only one who had the weird website problem. 

Yesterday something happened to the driver side window. Put the window all the way up and heard a click sound. Now the window isn't moving 🙄. The motor is moving as I can hear it when I press the button. 

I don't like not having images in Tapatalk any more ☹️

I don't like the Focus making a funny grinding noise when I started it at work today! Had a quick look under the bonnet, couldn't see anything, thought I'd risk the 5 minute drive home. 

Looked again when I got home, steering fluid everywhere! 

Will get a better look tomorrow, hopefully it'll 'just' be a pipe leaking and the pump will be ok..... fingers crossed 🤞

21 minutes ago, Turvey said:

I don't like the Focus making a funny grinding noise when I started it at work today! Had a quick look under the bonnet, couldn't see anything, thought I'd risk the 5 minute drive home. 

Looked again when I got home, steering fluid everywhere! 

Will get a better look tomorrow, hopefully it'll 'just' be a pipe leaking and the pump will be ok..... fingers crossed 🤞

sounds like a pipe good luck with it :smile:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dezwez said:

sounds like a pipe good luck with it :smile:

Please tell me it's an easy job 😉

if its is the pipe its easy enough but its messy job :smile:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club