Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

12 minutes ago, chrisroberson99 said:

School starts tomorrow. :sad:

1 Word for you there young whipper snapper... lol.  Make the most of it, it's free.  + I miss school, I never thought I'd say that but I miss it.  Oh yea that 1 word was UNLUCKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I do like school starting tomorrow and those youngsters off the streets. :wink:

Ahem! :biggrin:

Yes it's fine really, have Bio and then a free period in the morning so not too bad! Will be nice to catch up with a few people having come back from hols.

Yeah free for me, I could've gone to college, my dad and his bank balance would've preferred it! :laugh:

• Like 1

Tbf school was great, rugby training monday to Thursday, game on Saturday, then played for local club on Sunday..

41 minutes ago, chrisroberson99 said:

School starts tomorrow. :sad:

I didn't feel this way when I was at school, but you are lucky - believe me.  I'm working 13:00-21:00 tomorrow.  I'd far rather sit at school from 09:00-16:00.

I don't miss school...  I couldn't even manage being sociable when people were forced to be in the same room as me lol. :laugh: 

• Like 1

Folk that crash into another car in a car park then drive off without waiting to leave their details! (Apparently happened in Sainsburys car park in Linlithgow today ....... The damaged car that was hit btw was a Focus! Sacrilege)

13 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I don't miss school...  I couldn't even manage being sociable when people were forced to be in the same room as me lol. :laugh: 

Neither could I, but being at work with people I can talk to is pointless when I have to actually do a job I hate.

I don't like going to watch a film on my bedroom television only to find that it has been so long since I turned it on, that the remote control's batteries have leaked.  New batteries didn't bring it back to life, so I'll have to strip it down and see what is the problem. 

Needless to say, I won't be watching a film in bed tonight!

If you have an android phone you could install Peel Smart Remote.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I don't like spam emails that can't even use proper grammar...

2016-02-22.thumb.png.0efd4d8ca42d44180e7

I don't like someone making lots of noise in an ST outside my flat at 11pm, then walking about shouting the odds, possibly looking for someone/something... :unsure:  Really worried me just as I was going to bed. :sad: 

Never mind spelling Jamie, I'd be more concerned that they said 30gb increase then only 20gb if you click the button :O

I don't like someone making lots of noise in an ST outside my flat at 11pm, then walking about shouting the odds, possibly looking for someone/something... :unsure:  Really worried me just as I was going to bed. :sad: 

Do things like that actually worry you/make you fearful?

Always remember you're probably 1 person in an area of lots of people, there's always a call to the cop shop, and if calling for help doesn't work, throw a brick through someone's window... (My great grandma always used to tell my grandma that last one apparently).... "If you're getting chased someone will always come out of the house if you throw something through their window"

58 minutes ago, Ianb said:

Never mind spelling Jamie, I'd be more concerned that they said 30gb increase then only 20gb if you click the button :O

Yes, that too...

55 minutes ago, Ianb said:

Always remember you're probably 1 person in an area of lots of people, there's always a call to the cop shop, and if calling for help doesn't work, throw a brick through someone's window... (My great grandma always used to tell my grandma that last one apparently).... "If you're getting chased someone will always come out of the house if you throw something through their window"

Whilst that is a good idea, I don't think it would work with double glazing. 

2 hours ago, Ianb said:

I got in a right mess tbf, kept peeping through the curtains until they'd gone but then laid in silent, wide awake shaky panic for a good hour after. :sad: 

It's a private car park out of town on a Sunday evening, not like I'm right on the road in the middle of town, still have no idea what they were doing or if they'll be back!?

Not sure about where you live but there aren't random bricks laying around here lol.  There's no way I could defend myself physically if there was a kerfuffle.

Also, double glazing still breaks lol.

My our place is a building site atm :lol:

Anyone can defend themselves tom, kettle of boiling water. But always remember the phone, always have the police in an attack and even 101 if there is some disturbance going on...

I don't like spam emails that can't even use proper grammar...

2016-02-22.thumb.png.0efd4d8ca42d44180e744eb699068bab.png

I constantly get bogus emails from banks and Paypal.

The spelling and grammar are always terrible and tbh very sad.

The problem is that people still fall for the scam and give away details.

It's not just the old or dim either, many smart and savvy people get stung too.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I don't like Tesco apple doughnuts as much as the custard or jam ones, the apple sauce isn't tangy enough; it's not very appley and rather non-descriptive:sad:

I also don't like silver Zafiras, who are clearly being driven by an ex-BMWer or Audi-er.  Absolutely no indicators were deployed when drifting back and forth across lanes.  Unfortunately, Mr Zafira was going to Tesco too, so he was a constant annoyance for close to 3 miles :sad: Brandy particularly didn't like the sudden braking that occurred when he drifted to the right hand lane (we thought for the right turning) and promptly turned left, right across our front!

Getting up on a Monday morning for work has to be high on this list..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ianb said:

My our place is a building site atm :lol:

Anyone can defend themselves tom, kettle of boiling water. But always remember the phone, always have the police in an attack and even 101 if there is some disturbance going on...

I don't even own a kettle...

I do have a 3ft breaker bar but that would backfire when the stronger guy just rips it off me and beats me with it... :laugh:

7 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I don't even own a kettle...

I do have a 3ft breaker bar but that would backfire when the stronger guy just rips it off me and beats me with it... :laugh:

Rented kettle, kettle on a personal contract plan?

How do you make your hot drinks?:unsure:

Something that stings the eyes would disable the stronger guy that wrenched your breaker bar off you, after shave or breath freshener springs to mind.

• Like 1

Why would I make hot drinks?  The cold tap provides instant drinkable water...

I've got a can of carb cleaner...that'd probably work... Or WD40?  Or brake cleaner...  Don't own any aftershave though, I don't go out anywhere posh enough! :laugh:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Why would I make hot drinks?  The cold tap provides instant drinkable water...

I've got a can of carb cleaner...that'd probably work... Or WD40?  Or brake cleaner...  Don't own any aftershave though, I don't go out anywhere posh enough! :laugh:

I don't think I've met someone before that doesn't have hot drinks at all:ohmy: You're the first, you could start a movement!

Whilst I drink a couple of litres of water every evening, the morning and afternoon beverages are always coffee and tea.

Brake cleaner really stings in an open wound, so it would be quite dramatic in an eye.  Would imagine carb cleaner to be the same.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club