Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Supraking's mk7.5 ZS (pic heavy)

supraking

oh yeah, without a doubt. glad i bought my karcher/foam lance last year when i was searching for an mx5.

You'll be buying another pressurewasher next year when the karcher dies ;) #friendlybanter

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

• Like 3

Haha. Possibly. We'll see how it goes. Doing OK so far

It's lasted longer than the mx5. Engine died after 2 months 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, supraking said:

and just thought, the aux/usb slot. does it pop out easy enough? cant do with the usb stick upside down, may flip the ports so its right way up

DSC_4894.jpg

Was fairly easy to pop out on the MK7 I had (Haven't tried it on my mk 7.5). Was just a case of prying it up (Gently) with a flat head screw driver or trim remover. AUX and USB ports just clip in to it. The pain in the backside is that while they are attached to it, it's a bit of an annoyance to move it around

• Like 1

Ta man. Think tomorrow's efforts will be swap this. Remove badges and begin waxing

Today was wash my Bros mk7  and clay bar the roof

DSC_4906.jpg

DSC_4907.jpg

Next week's will be take off the wheels. Get them sorted and tidy up the arches

• Like 2

Don't think I've ever seen that colour! a really nice colour for sure!

• Like 1

It's always annoyed me that the USB port is upside down, but I figured it was just to stop any dirt getting on the contacts if you have nothing plugged in... Older models had a little flap over them

2 minutes ago, Jazman23 said:

It's always annoyed me that the USB port is upside down, but I figured it was just to stop any dirt getting on the contacts if you have nothing plugged in... Older models had a little flap over them

They removed that to give you a 12v cap that doesn't come away from the plastic... and allow for DRL's. lol *sarcasm*

• Like 1

Hmm I hadn't thought of dirty contacts. May remove the SanDisk logo instead then

Candy blue is a lovely colour. There's a zetec on street in same colour. And s in town. And the dealer I got mine from has one atm. So I've seen a few now

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, supraking said:

Hmm I hadn't thought of dirty contacts. May remove the SanDisk logo instead then

Candy blue is a lovely colour. There's a zetec on street in same colour. And s in town. And the dealer I got mine from has one atm. So I've seen a few now

Dirty contacts might not be a problem if you're always going to have the USB connected. I hardly unplug mine. 

Candy blue is a beautiful colour. I was debating between that and deep impact blue when I was buying my car. Candy blue was too expensive unfortunately so went with deep impact. Can't complain really. Candy Blue is a head Turner though :-D 

• Like 2

Yeah lucky I bought second hand. Didn't need to fork out for it. Shame the rest of the options boxes weren't ticked mind

• Like 2

todays efforts. gave it some quick detailer, clay bar'd tthe bonnet.

found what ever this orange stuff is on my diffuser when looking for an exhaust :)

DSC_4917.jpg

was right in the honeycomb too, so got a quick brush out and wipe down

DSC_4918.jpg

also made up my mind on the rear badges. both came off.couldnt do with the diesel econetic badge any longer. some heat and strimmer wire a spot of wd40 and a final once over with clay cleared them up a treat

DSC_4908.jpg

DSC_4909.jpg

DSC_4912.jpg

DSC_4910.jpg

DSC_4913.jpg

DSC_4911.jpg

DSC_4914.jpg

DSC_4916.jpg

hoping for the sun to bugger off so i can start waxing.

and then waiting for the wheel sealent to turn up and my outside tap fitting (water butts empty for strange reason) and get get the wheels off then ill be happy for now and can get on with just maintanance washing it

• Like 3

Looks much better debadged IMHO.

yup :)

managed to get some slight waxing time in before work, front end and roof done

Looking class mate as always!!

• Like 1

Debadged looks good! Not usually a fine of it, but it looks good there!

• Like 1

S badge

FB_IMG_1464715447766.jpg

And another bath as Mrs went to Blackpool and it was covered in sand

FB_IMG_1464716415665.jpg

• Like 4

10 hours ago, supraking said:

S badge

FB_IMG_1464715447766.jpg

And another bath as Mrs went to Blackpool and it was covered in sand

FB_IMG_1464716415665.jpg

Looks really nice mate!!! Keep the mods roll'in

• Like 1

well, gtechniq c5 wheel sealer turned up

DSC_4926.jpg

however as im doing nights recently, by the time id got up the mrs had gone out. and its now too late to start pulling wheels off. so thats for some other day :(

• Like 2

2 hours ago, supraking said:

well, gtechniq c5 wheel sealer turned up

however as im doing nights recently, by the time id got up the mrs had gone out. and its now too late to start pulling wheels off. so thats for some other day :(

You'll have to let us know how it turns out. Been considering it myself but not sure if I'd do the whole wheel

• Like 1

Will do buddy. The fronts pick up brake dust really easy and it's annoying me already lol

I Got time to do one wheel today

FB_IMG_1464886393986.jpg

DSC_4928.jpg

One pass

DSC_4929.jpg

DSC_4930.jpg

Arch

DSC_4932.jpg

• Like 1

And a candy blue key cover 

DSC_4927.jpg

• Like 4

Strangely enough I also removed my front wheels today, sealed them with Inspired Automotive Finalise Pro temporarily as I'm not spending money on C5 for standard wheels. that can wait for the JR11s

I also cleaned the arches, and applied Autoglanz Trim Reaper. Brilliant stuff!

Used it to restore the WHITE faded plastics on the girlfriends mk6 back to a nice solid black without the greasy/sticky finish

I'd recommend it for your trim and tyres mate! UV protection trio

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

• Like 1

Cheers buddy. I'll bare that in mind. I just gave them a spray with Halfords special tyre shine (my bum)  

Think I went abit crazy with the c5. Will have to be a bit stingier with the next 3 wheels lol

Had fun though. Been a while since I've done a wheel off clean. There not perfect. But should suffice

Also missed a finished picture

DSC_4933.jpg

• Like 1

And moved the s badge across one honeycomb. Sits much better

DSC_4935.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club