Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My MK7 Fiesta

Gommy

Thanks! Yeah id appreciate that, trying to do as much as I can myself without taking it to a garage unless it engine upgrades.
- Definitely looked into the shorter aerial is it an easy fix? Ive never actually used radio, always use Spotify on my phone lol.
- Any links to the gel badges?
- Yeah seen the diffuser just wondering how hard it is to fit it!

Tape link is here mate: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0042XXM8S/ref=pe_3187911_189395841_TE_3p_dp_1

Yeah simple swap bud, I've got to get a new one as the richbrook one I put on has terrible reception.
I'm the same always using Spotify but like the option of the radio to be there just incase.

Heres the link to the gel badges:

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIESTA-ZETEC-S-ST-MK7-MK7-5-RED-S-ON-BLACK-SIDE-WING-BADGE-YEAR-2009-UP/273005651797?_mwBanner=1

Yeah the rear diffuser isn't as simple as i thought it would be, not a straight swap. There was a step by step thread on here by a guy but can't remember his name. Will try to find it.

Just ordered that tape too, cheers for the link mate.

27 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Yeah that's true I forgot about the red and black look. I've started doing the halos finally. Hopefully will post about it in the evening :smile:

Yeah im trying to keep it Red & Black unless its a sticker, but il see with the headlights, How did the Halos go?

23 minutes ago, Loftie12 said:

Yeah simple swap bud, I've got to get a new one as the richbrook one I put on has terrible reception.
I'm the same always using Spotify but like the option of the radio to be there just incase.

Heres the link to the gel badges:

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIESTA-ZETEC-S-ST-MK7-MK7-5-RED-S-ON-BLACK-SIDE-WING-BADGE-YEAR-2009-UP/273005651797?_mwBanner=1

Yeah the rear diffuser isn't as simple as i thought it would be, not a straight swap. There was a step by step thread on here by a guy but can't remember his name. Will try to find it.

Just ordered that tape too, cheers for the link mate.

Okay, il get the aerial sorted! 

Thanks, ordered them as i saw another Fiesta with them, looks smart so they're ordered.

Yeah I did see but all the photos have gone, is something I wanted to do!

21 minutes ago, Gommy said:

Yeah im trying to keep it Red & Black unless its a sticker, but il see with the headlights, How did the Halos go?

Here's a picture. There so bright my phone camera couldn't get the halo shape. My dad's phone managed to pick it up. 

_20180204_185821.JPG

7 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Here's a picture. There so bright my phone camera couldn't get the halo shape. My dad's phone managed to pick it up. 

_20180204_185821.JPG

Looking good! I wanna get them done for mine but needs extra wiring and bezels apparently, Sounds too complicated for me!

Just now, Gommy said:

Looking good! I wanna get them done for mine but needs extra wiring and bezels apparently, Sounds too complicated for me!

My dad does all the wiring work. Yeah to me it looked complicated plus the HID wires get a little fiddly 

28 minutes ago, zain611 said:

My dad does all the wiring work. Yeah to me it looked complicated plus the HID wires get a little fiddly 

Thinking of getting these: https://autobeam.co.uk/products/led-h11-ambient-fog-unit?variant=36327854737

Just wondering how il hide the wiring.

OK so here's a little step by step. I haven't removed the headlight for this but will give you an idea, it is pretty straight forward to be honest mate.

(I don't know how these pictures are going to lay out as I'm doing it off my phone so I'll number them)

All you need is a flat head screwdriver, a philips screwdriver, cleaning wipes to get off dirt and grease and finally a dry cloth of some sort, such as a microfiber.

Step 1:

Open the bonnet (obviously haha) locate the 3 screws securing the headlight (picture 1) and undo. Two main screws can be undone with a flathead and then the smaller screw at the front with a philips (pictures 2 and 3).
Take note of the front bracket where the philips screw comes out too and how the headlight bracket slots underneath a plasic lip of the front bumper. Don't get mixed up with resting the bracket on top when you reinstall the headlight.

1517839252646.jpg

1517839313091.jpg

1517839320765.jpg

Step 2:

Once the screws are out there is one more component securing the headlight. It's a white clip underneath the headlight (picture 4).
To release, first lift up the headlight from the rear (nearest the windscreen) and gently prise the headlight up. You'll hear a loud snapping noise but don't panic it's just the clip releasing. Once that has release you'll have room to unclip the plug for the lights (picture 5).

1517839331754.jpg

1517839340225.jpg

Last little point to make is that there are 2 small glass lips which is part of the glass headlight lens that slots under the brow of the bumper when the headlight is installed. It's around the area marked on (picture 6). You need to make sure that is slotted back in when reinstalling the headlight.
Found a picture online that shows them (picture 7)

1517839301465.jpg

1517839180755.jpg

And that's it, the headlight is free.

Step 3:

Once the headlight is out, give the glass a good clean and wipe over with the cloth and it's ready to apply the eyebrows.

** Get an idea of how to place it first before taking the backing paper off the 3m strips.

Step 4:

Reinstall the headlight making sure you slot the front bracket under that lip of the bumper, and also insure the glass lips slot back under the headlight area of the bumper.

Make sure the bottom of the headlights slot back in to the white clips too as they have room to move about on the bracket they are mounted on.

Lastly pop your screws back in and job done.

Hope that helps out bud, an issues or confusion just give me a shout.

2 hours ago, Loftie12 said:

OK so here's a little step by step. I haven't removed the headlight for this but will give you an idea, it is pretty straight forward to be honest mate.

(I don't know how these pictures are going to lay out as I'm doing it off my phone so I'll number them)

All you need is a flat head screwdriver, a philips screwdriver, cleaning wipes to get off dirt and grease and finally a dry cloth of some sort, such as a microfiber.

Step 1:

Open the bonnet (obviously haha) locate the 3 screws securing the headlight (picture 1) and undo. Two main screws can be undone with a flathead and then the smaller screw at the front with a philips (pictures 2 and 3).
Take note of the front bracket where the philips screw comes out too and how the headlight bracket slots underneath a plasic lip of the front bumper. Don't get mixed up with resting the bracket on top when you reinstall the headlight.

1517839252646.jpg

1517839313091.jpg

1517839320765.jpg

Step 2:

Once the screws are out there is one more component securing the headlight. It's a white clip underneath the headlight (picture 4).
To release, first lift up the headlight from the rear (nearest the windscreen) and gently prise the headlight up. You'll hear a loud snapping noise but don't panic it's just the clip releasing. Once that has release you'll have room to unclip the plug for the lights (picture 5).

1517839331754.jpg

1517839340225.jpg

Last little point to make is that there are 2 small glass lips which is part of the glass headlight lens that slots under the brow of the bumper when the headlight is installed. It's around the area marked on (picture 6). You need to make sure that is slotted back in when reinstalling the headlight.
Found a picture online that shows them (picture 7)

1517839301465.jpg

1517839180755.jpg

And that's it, the headlight is free.

Step 3:

Once the headlight is out, give the glass a good clean and wipe over with the cloth and it's ready to apply the eyebrows.

** Get an idea of how to place it first before taking the backing paper off the 3m strips.

Step 4:

Reinstall the headlight making sure you slot the front bracket under that lip of the bumper, and also insure the glass lips slot back under the headlight area of the bumper.

Make sure the bottom of the headlights slot back in to the white clips too as they have room to move about on the bracket they are mounted on.

Lastly pop your screws back in and job done.

Hope that helps out bud, an issues or confusion just give me a shout.

Appreciate that!! Thank you mate. Saw a YouTube video but he never showed the clips or anything. Hopefully they should be here by next Friday the latest and will give you a shout.

thanks again!

On 2/4/2018 at 6:12 PM, Loftie12 said:

I too do not use the radio much, so I bought a new 'stubby' aerial and have had no problems with it.

It was a cheap fleabay one:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAR-BEE-STING-STUBBY-SHORT-BLACK-CARBON-FIBRE-AERIAL-ARIEL-ARIAL-MAST-ANTENNA/222512297851

The radio works perfectly!

(Untested in rural areas).

3 hours ago, dansallis said:

I too do not use the radio much, so I bought a new 'stubby' aerial and have had no problems with it.

It was a cheap fleabay one:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAR-BEE-STING-STUBBY-SHORT-BLACK-CARBON-FIBRE-AERIAL-ARIEL-ARIAL-MAST-ANTENNA/222512297851

The radio works perfectly!

(Untested in rural areas).

I have mine coming tomorrow so will hopefully get it done then!

Appreciate that!! Thank you mate. Saw a YouTube video but he never showed the clips or anything. Hopefully they should be here by next Friday the latest and will give you a shout.
thanks again!

No problem at all mate

Just applied two more stickers and the 3mm tape and for £2.. what a difference that tape makes! Will get pictures... once it stops snowing!!

While I’m waiting for a guy to show up from Facebook to buy a Eibach suspension kit.

the stickers, the effect does look much better than the pictures shows:

C83F29B0-AC9B-4D09-BC2F-C59ABE501FE0.thumb.jpeg.8275d0072c28f87ff7db00c03f27d87c.jpeg8AB1F20C-C018-43DE-96B3-365FAFF4883D.thumb.jpeg.ff201d676d11939eb6fad0ae18d63465.jpeg

will get pictures of the red tape tomorrow.

• Like 1

Quick update: just got the springs home.

Saturday I’m going to NKE Performance to get the springs added to lower the car, the blow off valve fitted and both top induction and secondary hose pipes, they’re also replacing the reflector too.

will be plenty of pictures after Saturday morning!

CF00383B-EF27-4F8A-8FC7-B4358CC292E1.thumb.jpeg.d5369f167eaf93ca8bdcf5acbaf73717.jpeg

• Like 1

Update.

Aerial added:

EC38D6F3-9F53-48A3-A77A-76D416E4743B.thumb.jpeg.cbc77765f4ea8866591664b705a8defc.jpeg

Tape added:

B3F8B240-6120-41DB-B2E2-DEBE2D4B639E.thumb.jpeg.98fad6b556c4e80e2459607b59d025f9.jpeg

just a decent photo I thought:

37B0D359-32D6-46FC-8CB5-5D97DDEE0E5A.thumb.jpeg.6a6e28d25b9862e16c635b6220a6ff4a.jpeg

Something I saw on the Fiesta page, that I wanted done:

3F09E53B-623E-4D9C-93FB-7880616F7346.thumb.jpeg.9396186f7fffc75df1eba7940def4a08.jpeg

• Like 2

Top induction pipe, secondary hose and blow off valve have arrived.

————

will hopefully get the hose & pipe fitted tonight.Then Saturday it’ll be lowered and blow off valve fitted.

Have you got any videos of your exhaust I’m thinking of getting one and would you say the loud 

9 minutes ago, jleggett26 said:

Have you got any videos of your exhaust I’m thinking of getting one and would you say the loud 

Check out Zaustworx on Facebook. They have a video of the same exhaust fitted on the 1 litre ecoboost fiesta. 

13 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Check out Zaustworx on Facebook. They have a video of the same exhaust fitted on the 1 litre ecoboost fiesta. 

Yh I’ve seen that video just wanted to hear some other videos of it and to know if it is loud 

• Like 1

Quick Update, decided to do the pipes myself, and god what a difference in noise, top induction and secondary hose finally done.

Photo of new pipes:

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.b8580fe76be8006148864923dd83b077.jpg

Videos of new engine noise:

https://streamable.com/yus8h

https://streamable.com/ibnuv

The videos really dont do the noise justice, its a lot louder in person.

---

PS. You can kind of hear the exhaust but I will get an exhaust video but neighbours complained about noise lol.

2 hours ago, jleggett26 said:

Yeah alot louder than most, also creates a few pops and bangs now and again.

Quick Update, decided to do the pipes myself, and god what a difference in noise, top induction and secondary hose finally done.
Photo of new pipes:
Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.b8580fe76be8006148864923dd83b077.jpg
Videos of new engine noise:
https://streamable.com/yus8h
https://streamable.com/ibnuv
The videos really dont do the noise justice, its a lot louder in person.
---
PS. You can kind of hear the exhaust but I will get an exhaust video but neighbours complained about noise lol.

Looking good mate.

You got any pipes leading from the front to you induction? Just wondering about the induction sucking in warm air from the engine bay.

41 minutes ago, Loftie12 said:

Looking good mate.

You got any pipes leading from the front to you induction? Just wondering about the induction sucking in warm air from the engine bay.

Thanks! No mate, the one I bought never came with any extra pipes and every picture I’ve seen with that setup has it like that?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club