Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

On 4/21/2016 at 9:01 PM, TomsFocus said:

Don't think I could look at hearts let alone pick them up! :mellow:

We cut a pigs heart up in Biology once.  AWESOME!!!!!!  + the vet cuts up dead calfs sometimes at work & I'm there like a fly round poo.  Absolutely love watching things get cut up & having a nosey inside

I don't like having a 13 year old black 1.2 corsa with a stupid exhaust pull out in front of me at a blind junction when I'm doing 50 down an NSL road. https://goo.gl/maps/CUaZ89rMHMR2

Needless to say I hit them, couldn't have been doing more than 5-10 mph but still. Complete muppets.

• Like 1

I've got a new rattle now too :/

2 hours ago, TheDominator said:

I don't like having a 13 year old black 1.2 corsa with a stupid exhaust pull out in front of me at a blind junction when I'm doing 50 down an NSL road. https://goo.gl/maps/CUaZ89rMHMR2

Needless to say I hit them, couldn't have been doing more than 5-10 mph but still. Complete muppets.

:censored: idiots!

Don't like people who sit at 50 on a NSL road & then continuing to do so in a 30-40mph zone.  Then once you overtake them & you get into another 30-40 zone they come right up your backside giving you hand maneuvers in the mirror so I slowed down to 25.  Hate these people.  Also this is more of a don't understand more than a don't like(however I don't like it) can somebody tell me why, when you come out of a set speed limit into another set speed limit, there is a 30mph sign at say point A & then 50-100 yards away at point B there is a new sign that says the new speed limit.  What a waste of public money 

• Like 2

I don't like the breakfast meatball driving a hairdressers car (BMW) that felt brave enough to cut me off but not brave enough to stick around. He did everything he could (I assume was slightly surprised when I decided to keep up with him).... such as diving in the wrong lanes at traffic lights to try and get away... he even turned off a road and did a U turn.... evidently not brave enough to hear what I had to say to him.

Following on from my post in the "do like" thread, I don't like that Roy Orbison died so young, and that I never got to see him perform live...  If I had a million pounds, I really would give it all to see that.

12 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

Following on from my post in the "do like" thread, I don't like that Roy Orbison died so young, and that I never got to see him perform live...  If I had a million pounds, I really would give it all to see that.

I'd of liked to of seen him + George Harrison perform in the Travelling Wilburys

3 hours ago, Preecematt said:

I'd of liked to of seen him + George Harrison perform in the Travelling Wilburys

Yes, me too!

I don't like the fact that the only money I have left to my name is the change in the Peugeot's ash-tray! :unsure:

Thankfully Wednesday is pay-day and I have no reason to buy anything until then anyway, as there is food in the cupboards and over half a tank of diesel left.  Could be worse!

Dipping my biscuit letting it drain....  Plop!!! straight into my fresh brew.  I feel like crying

Also don't like Trump putting that much power on the black to go 4 frames down.  

9 minutes ago, Preecematt said:

I have absolutely no idea what you just said... :wacko:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

Snooker me owd lad

I don't receiving a letter from the bank enclosing my clients recent cheque which had bounced. :angry:Well not bounced in the traditional "insufficient funds" sense which would be irksome on it's own. No, this cheque had a stop on it!

The client claims he didn't realise he'd stopped all the cheques from that particular book, he said he thought he'd only stopped a couple that went missing in the post.  Got him to a bacs rather then send another cheque.

I don't like finding a BMW X5, had parked so close this morning, I couldn't get to the drivers door, let alone open it. There was all of about 5mm between my door and his rear end!  Fortunately, the Honda next to me had parked correctly, so I came in via the passenger door. 

It's a curious thing as to why Mr BMW chose to park across the end of the double bays, not only blocking access to my door but he also brought the one way exit system to halt as he was angled across the exit road.  Whilst, it's a small car park of around 40 places, there were plenty of empty spaces to put an X5.

Having inspected my shed more closely, following a previous gale stripping some of the roof off. It would seem there is some structural damage too:huh:  I may have to take it down and rebuild from scratch rather than just re-roof it. 

21 hours ago, Preecematt said:

:unsure:

The US presidential republican hopeful??

21 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

So it's not just me then

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GMX said:

:unsure:

The US presidential republican hopeful??

So it's not just me then

That's what I thought!!  I had no idea there was a snooker player called Trump also.

I don't like the constant feeling of coming down with a flu/cold, but it never coming to anything!!  I think I'm just run down, but my next holiday from work is in a months time...  Damn it.

I don't like the constant feeling of coming down with a flu/cold, but it never coming to anything!!  I think I'm just run down, but my next holiday from work is in a months time...  Damn it.

Try cutting out booze for a while. You probably won't think it, or agree, but you sleep better when you haven't had any alcohol. You probably need a decent sleep.... Been there, Done that...

• Like 1

I don't like the local seagull(s) excreting right over the Peugeot badge...  Trying to tell me something?

9 hours ago, Ianb said:

Try cutting out booze for a while. You probably won't think it, or agree, but you sleep better when you haven't had any alcohol. You probably need a decent sleep.... Been there, Done that...

I have been doing that actually, had 5 days off but it didn't help.  Probably because I didn't have a good nights sleep during that period, so it made no difference.

Perhaps someone can inform me, or maybe tell me to go inform myself... But is anyone else tired of hearing about Hillsborough Hillsborough Hillsborough?

Please don't think I don't care about the victims nor victims families - and perhaps not being a Liverpudlian, nor a football fan, nor aware of the worlds goings on back then, I perhaps have missed the point altogether.

Does anyone know any victims or victims families etc? Is this like the whole MH370 missing plane thing to them?

From where I stand in my ill informed position, seems to be the police let too many people into the stadium, then those too many people - (trying not to be unkind here), were just ill behaved and pushed to get in.....

Everyone seems to be pointing fingers at the police, but like the London underground, or indeed any other tube station (I've been in a few round the world) - if s**t is full... it's full... pushing won't help...

I don't know, you'd be right if you stated I wouldn't dare say that to the families.... I'm not one for trying to add to folks pain.. and I am more caring than this post probably lets on... it's just this whole court case side of things - who really won? Is everyone happy?

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club