Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

35 minutes ago, BigLen said:

I do like my new partner; 

Things are going really well and she lives 30 minutes away and only 10 minutes from work, 

Screenshot_20211207-214013_WhatsApp.thumb.jpg.6e875c341439eef44f675a02a5b56ba8.jpg

I like your new partner too. Wanna share? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

On 12/12/2021 at 11:24 AM, BigLen said:

I do like my new partner; 

Things are going really well and she lives 30 minutes away and only 10 minutes from work, 

Screenshot_20211207-214013_WhatsApp.thumb.jpg.6e875c341439eef44f675a02a5b56ba8.jpg

What happened with the wife 😬

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, zain611 said:

lens been busy laying a new patio . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

On 12/13/2021 at 9:02 PM, zain611 said:

Who? 😆

She left moved back in to her mother's qnd took the kids, 

Was on dating websites meeting fellas while I was out working, 

I'm home alone now with Liam 

we're running wild together 

Screenshot_20211209-190835_Gallery.thumb.jpg.6b0cf994de36ea4eafc1d7602b9e3c66.jpg

20211211_234025.thumb.jpg.f85ebf81358ae92e5a95ed5e5a0ba245.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/14/2021 at 9:49 AM, iantt said:

lens been busy laying a new patio . 

Balls deep 🤤

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@BigLen sorry to hear that Lenny. I don't think it's been easy for the both of you guys. I remember you saying about her having depression after a miscarriage.

Not easy also working long hours to pay for the bills and family for her to then do that 😓

Everything happens for a reason

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@BigLen your a strong man Len. Anyway to spend more time with her? I feel the things she's gone through mentally makes her need someone there to talk to.

Hasn't been a good past year for me either. Last year experienced my first heartbreak over a girl I liked for many years getting married to some guy in her family leading her to leaving her education, career ambitions, and becoming a stay at home wife with a kid she had straight 9 months after her wedding. Finished my masters and struggling to get into the career I studied for. I'm thankful I got the hospital apprenticeship job I have now and helping people there though the pay is rubbish mainly due to the apprenticeship salary and most people go into nursing from there which isn't my thing 😂. There is another girl I like I met back in college. Been messaging her and helping her with job searching as she graduated last year and since hasn't got a job. Shes looking at going into a pharmacy which might be something you got knowledge into. Just need to arrange a meet up with her and mutual college friends so I can tell her in person and see what she feels.

I try and think to myself though the work and achievements I'm doing. I got an okay job which is only 2 miles away, only have to work 3-4 days a week due to it being 12 hour shifts, I'm hopefully getting another qualification from it, have days off in the week to do my mortgage advisor qualification and hopefully start doing my car trading I started and get extra money on the side. Ive saved up quite a bit of money I'm hoping to invest into a property next year too. 

Always good to look at the hard work you've done.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, BigLen said:

Epic house party with the kids last night Yo!! 

Geeze, you have a very nice house!!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, StephenFord said:

Geeze, you have a very nice house!!

That's what working 6 days a week for 18 years gets you. 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@BigLen focus in yourself and the children Lenny. 

If you need someone to talk to you have us guys here 👍

Please don't think on taking the easy way out as you've got your children who care about you. 

• Thanks 1

@BigLen no worries. When you think about it, it's is good therapy. You meet different people who I'm sure are complimenting you for who you are and you can open yourself up to them 👍. In A&E where I work I sometimes help out in the mental health department and I've realised most of these people suffer in silence and generally when I talk to them it opens their emotions up to me about what their going through. I had a really nice guy around your age getting harassed by his girlfriend and was saved by his room mate who stopped him taking his life. Had a good chat with him and it really helped him open up.

As a man close to religion I could say otherwise but definitely do a nice roast with the kids for Christmas 👍

• Thanks 1

Was a good day yesterday.

Was on my shift and doing a 1:1 with a elderly lady who tried coming off her bed when she had a catheter attached to her. She was saying her legs were cramping so I decided to give her a leg massage. The matron saw me and then started telling a few people 😂. Later when the night staff came in to relieve me on my shift a lot of them told me about the foot massage I gave a patient. Turned out the matron told them during handover.

When I got back home then I got a letter. Back when I had that incident of that hit and run back in July the police sent me a letter saying they are going to do a court hearing for the named driver of the car in march. The name they put in the letter of the alleged driver makes me feel it's him as it was an eastern European who did it. 

I also got a message yesterday from my crush who told me she finally got her job 😁. After a year and a half finishing university and searching she managed to get a job and in the Industry she studied in 🙌.

My kids came round this afternoon. My daughter knows I like a laugh at someone else's expense. Bit of a prankster even at 57. 

She bought me a social distance stick. battery powered for a shock when prodding folk. Hours of entertainment when I get back to work. Tried it out on my son. Pmsl. Gave him  a shock! 😂😂😂😂😂.

My boss will be the first victim when I return to work on the 4th. 

• Like 2

I really love it when a girl calls you up at 3am on video chat Christmas morning playing her Banjo 😲😬😮

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BigLen said:

I really love it when a girl calls you up at 3am on video chat Christmas morning playing her Banjo 😲😬😮

You can stop showing off now!! Many of us have 'ordinary' relationships where the 1st flush of testosterone/hormones and long since subsided 🤣

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BigLen said:

Banjo a euphemism for what? Or am I reading this all wrong?? 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, iantt said:

Banjo a euphemism for what? Or am I reading this all wrong?? 

Lol. It's not only me then that read it that way 😲

• Haha 2

I do like Xmas dinner, Xmas day, boxing day, yesterday and tonight. Run out of leftovers now. 

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club