Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecoboost 1.0 Tuning Possibilities = More Powerrrr!!!!

domo85

Unless you have cruise control, it is worth getting believe me!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

I don't, which is good but what about stop / start you getting any issues be it when stop start kicks in at the lights or actually starting the car?

I've had no problems what so ever with my start/stop at all ^_^

where you get yours done? What improvements you seen?

I'm over in the West mids so going to see if anyone decent is local.

I had superchips do mine, my dyno run is on their facebook page, and also my dyno run print-out is on their website power curve sheet, they used my car for testing. I live in Kent but went to Buckingham to get it done because that's where their headquarters are based, you can buy their bluefin online though which is what a few of have on here - Willy would vouch.. You can read my review somewhere on page 25-30 somewhere on this topic.

Very tempted at the moment. Though I may wait to see what mountune do.

Ive had a few cars mapped by superchips and been very happy they have a very good reputation. I just wish they had fully tested the map on the 125 before releasing it. It is these sort of issues and topics that can affect reputations especially for new people considering remapping. If these are isolated issues or a definite map issue im sure they will get it resolved. As long as their customers end up happy thats the main thing.

lets see if mountune bring their out before superchips get it sorted

• Like 1

Just spent the last hour reading through the thread (yeah bored).

Someone mentioned the issues were sorted with cruise control, I'm not that bothered since I don't have it...

I've never chipped before but this 'bluefin' seems interesting at first I thought it was a female tool but it's very much a male one.

By the look of it we plug and play pretty much ourselves for around 350 quid providing we have a pc and then have it chipped ourselves by around 31 Hp max?

Mountune defiantly have something on the cards as I got an email saying it was immanent :)

I think the bluefin is a great product but just didn't suit my car without a bit of tweaking, which I wasn't prepared do because of distance.

Bluefin is great product and also doubles as a diagnositc tool that can read fault codes when engine management light comes on.

Really that's useful I like the fact you can put the old chip on if I get it serviced etc at Ford as I'm on finance still until I buy it.

The bluefin device is really tempting me but I think I'm definitely going to hold out for mountune! I just really want more power :ph34r:

No figures released by mountune yet may not get as much power as other tuners, but im always hopefull

They did pretty well with the pre-facelift mk7. 140ps with 0-60 in 7.9 seconds! Admittedly with more than just a remap..

This was Mountune's response to the 1.0 EcoBoost map

Hi Willy,

Release of a Mountune upgrade for your car is imminent.

Details of the  upgrade/components for 1.0 EcoBoost will be published on our Facebook page & websites when available  www.mountunestore.com  www.mountune.com  - You may also wish to subscribe to our newsletter which can be found at the bottom of the www.mountune.com  homepage - an email detailing new product releases will then be sent directly to your inbox.

Best regards

Doug Lague

Technical Support Engineer

Mountune

Tel : +44 (0)1277 261400

I've had no problems what so ever with my start/stop at all ^_^

Agree/Confirmed. No problems at all. Power gain is mindblowing!

targajek12 is yours the 100 or 125 and do you have cruise control?

I may be wrong but I think the issues have only been on the 125's which have cruise control.

I'm sure the map is sorted now so I'd order it ASAP :)

I'm told my problems are a "one off" and needed a trip to HQ to get sorted so im sure if I had booked the car in I wouldn't have any problems now.

So excited defo going to get this done might do it after service by ford anyone got any other mods apart from this?

Colinben has you had yours sorted now or do you still have issues?

Has anyone put there's on a rolling road yet to see what there actual 0-60 is with the bluefin cheers

Colinben has you had yours sorted now or do you still have issues?

Well been to Super chips and they had the car for 4 hours but could not re map the engine, they wanted to give me a hired car but that would be no good to me as I have to have a permit to park in west end London. So anyone with a ford Focus 123 ecoboost near Buckinham they would like to have your car for a few days to develop the map.Get in touch with Ian at superchips and get the deal (what that is I don't know) Willy Ian said the Fiesta 123 map should work ok. Colin.

This was my previous post I think the Fiesta map is ok but they haven't quite sorted the focus 123 map yet so I am waiting.

Mines in the post back to SuperChips :( looking at other options now :)

Mines in the post back to SuperChips :( looking at other options now :)

ay?

I thought you hadn't even bought a superchips kit and you were going via Mountune anyway?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club