Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

5 minutes ago, Lenny said:

I've just taken the time to watch and then reported all 37 episodes terrible 

they are I agree

• Thanks 1

Just now, dezwez said:

they are I agree

Not being able too fix something straight away till a friend a turns up and all that struggle taking bits off investigating checking everything. 

then boom he fixes it and runs great again. 

Felt like a right beep. 

Note too self when working on distributors make sure its marked in the same place where it was fitted. 😉 

Never done that before and will be my last I can tell you. 

Talk about embarrassing.

yet I've taken a few before and never had a problem. 

I don't like the bell ends that can't find the indicator on there cars!!

More recently it's bell ends in your average joe's car rather than BMW, Merc's or Audi's that seem incompetent at signalling there intention to move right out in front of you on a dual c/way.

I might even go as far as to say that those in BMW's, Merc's and Audi's that I have come across recently have actually indicated!

11 minutes ago, Zico said:

More recently it's bell ends in your average joe's car rather than BMW, Merc's or Audi's that seem incompetent at signalling there intention to move right out in front of you on a dual c/way.

I might even go as far as to say that those in BMW's, Merc's and Audi's that have come across recently have actually indicated!

seems to be getting worse by the day :sad:

• Like 1

Come for a driver around Coventry 🤣

I have a particular hatred for Uber drivers  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cdwell said:

Come for a driver around Coventry 🤣

I have a particular hatred for Uber drivers  

Lol :biggrin:

@TimST2 car hasn't been cleaned since new year. Hopefully the rain gets rid of some of the salt 

DSC_0050.JPG

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Zico said:

I might even go as far as to say that those in BMW's, Merc's and Audi's that I have come across recently have actually indicated!

Just today was coming out of Asda. There's two toll lanes when coming out then there's a roundabout. To get out you turn left then there's a set of traffic lights and this little bit has 2 lanes also. I like to go on the right lane then indicate left so I stay in the right lane to go right. There was a guy in a lexus who went in the left lane. We both turned left from the roundabout then he decided to go into my lane without indicating before the lights. Didnt really bother me but my sister did get angry 😂. Money doesn't buy you brains sadly. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, zain611 said:

Money doesn't buy you brains sadly

Lol :smile:

• Like 2

Just now, dezwez said:

Lol :smile:

I'm sure you agree dez 😂. I get angry when I see someone in a nice expensive car driving it in a manner which may upset road users. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, zain611 said:

I'm sure you agree dez 😂. I get angry when I see someone in a nice expensive car driving it in a manner which may upset road users. 

I total agree :smile:

• Like 2

One thing I've noticed is that boring expensive brands (BMWs, Mercs, Audis, Range Rovers etc.) often arrive at junctions and only stop (half blocking the road) if they absolutely have to. It's like their mindset is that they will have right of way despite the road markings and signs saying otherwise. It's almost like they think they're more important than everyone else...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hearing the news today that Jan-Michael Vincent (Stringfellow Hawke in Airwolf) passed away on February 10th at age 74.
RIP Jan-Michael Vincent. 
This one's for you. 

Might have to go do a tribute flight on GTA V now. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TimST2 said:

One thing I've noticed is that boring expensive brands (BMWs, Mercs, Audis, Range Rovers etc.) often arrive at junctions and only stop (half blocking the road) if they absolutely have to. It's like their mindset is that they will have right of way despite the road markings and signs saying otherwise. It's almost like they think they're more important than everyone else...

Unfortunately, as per my other post, it's my recent experience that this behaviour is no longer exclusive to the boring expensive 'I'm considerably richer than you' type 😁.

The amount of Vauxhall, Peugeot, Citroen, <insert mundane car maker here>, drivers that will stop 2ft past the give way/stop markings OR wonder between lanes is ever increasing.

This morning on my way to work a Honda Civic estate decided to pull out on me on a roundabout without looking. Stupidity isn't always in correlation to the cost of the car :no:.

29 minutes ago, Zico said:

The amount of Vauxhall, Peugeot, Citroen, <insert mundane car maker here>, drivers that will stop 2ft past the give way/stop markings OR wonder between lanes is ever increasing.

No Fords though 😉

I could add Fords (to be fair), the worst offender to me being the old style KA's which are seemly driving without any care in the world for themselves let alone others around them.

5 hours ago, TimST2 said:

To be honest with you but I sometimes do that 😅. I only do it on roads where there is no lane markings and I'm the first person at the lights. Reason is that I don't get some impatient idiot driver squeezing in next to me to then undertake me when the lights go green just to get one car in front. 

Near my hospital there's a slip road with a traffic light and no lane markings. Normally people turn it into a 2 lane section at the lights. People on the left normally turn left after the lights whilst people on the right go straight. I once had a merc driver decide to boot it and undertake me and another car just to go straight 😤. If I was him just drive normally and indicate to merge in.

Another place is on a roundabout traffic light. I was positioned on the left as I was planning to get off the next exit. Just when the lights went green a jaguar behind me who was waiting normally decided to go through the gap on the right to overtake me and get off the same exit. Didn't boot my car enough to stop him getting past but did give him a blast of the horn which he reacted with flashing the hazards. It's just plain stupidity and these people probably think they are getting somewhere faster just by getting one car ahead or thinking they are hard for thinking they overtook an ST. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zico said:

I could add Fords (to be fair), the worst offender to me being the old style KA's which are seemly driving without any care in the world for themselves let alone others around them.

From what I remember once I had a mk3 focus come up fast behind me with his HIDs on. This time I didn't care and I properly slowed down for speed bumps. I noticed once I saw him move to the middle of the road probably to see if he could overtake however soon after he turned off and I was happy 😊

Once there was this little boy in his pre face lift mk6 fiesta lx driving close behind me. Probably was jealous I had a higher model fiesta 😏. I do need to try and not get intimidated by people driving close behind but there's that fear also of getting rear ended? 

I do find ST drivers to be more friendly to me. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, zain611 said:
I do find ST drivers to be more friendly to me. 

All ST drivers are friendly 🤗

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TimST2 said:

All ST drivers are friendly 🤗

Not like BMW drivers atall 😂

Apparently choosing between an ST and an RS is Quote "like being offered either Cancer or Aids" 😂

• Like 1

Frightening power of static,

I work in this industry 

• Like 1

I don't like defrosting a pack of croissants this morning and reading 'once defrosted, use on same day' on the back...  

I can't understand why that would be though.  It's just bread basically, it's not like meat or dairy that breeds bacteria profusely...  Can't seem to find any reason for it online either...anyone know why it would be?  Obviously if it's a safety issue I'll follow it, if they'll just loose a bit of texture I'm not overly fussed.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I don't like defrosting a pack of croissants this morning and reading 'once defrosted, use on same day' on the back...  

I can't understand why that would be though.  It's just bread basically, it's not like meat or dairy that breeds bacteria profusely...  Can't seem to find any reason for it online either...anyone know why it would be?  Obviously if it's a safety issue I'll follow it, if they'll just loose a bit of texture I'm not overly fussed.

Just eat them all, I would!!! 😏

6 minutes ago, WES180 said:

Just eat them all, I would!!! 😏

I could've guessed you would. :laugh:  They're the expensive Finest ones though, still cost a quid even on 'last day' reduction so I'd rather get two breakfasts from them if I can! 😮  Can't really believe anyone pays the full £2.50 for 4 croissants... :lol: 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club