Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

Nope, can get 60 plates for less than £13k. Not in Tangerine Scream though, there was a 60 plate at furrows when I went to look at my car, but it was £14k and they wouldn't go lower, wouldn't go lower on mine either

Ah, not the ST estate though :/ they're still pricey... :(

Saying that, quick Google search without looking deep and found this:

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/for-sale/search/ford/focus/st-2012/usedcfs-373004539622817/

Buy it, I dare you. Infact I double dare you... There you go, you have to buy it now, I double dared you lol. There is a nice red ST estate around my neck of the woods, its got the gloss appearance pack on, and black alloys and it looks lovely, makes me drool anyway

• Like 1

Buy it, I dare you. Infact I double dare you... There you go, you have to buy it now, I double dared you lol. There is a nice red ST estate around my neck of the woods, its got the gloss appearance pack on, and black alloys and it looks lovely, makes me drool anyway

I would love to, but no money :(

• Like 1

Sell a kidney ;)

Awesome idea!!!!.........

Does this handkerchief smell of chloroform to you?

• Like 2

I would love to, but no money :(

Lame excuse, don't pay any household bills... There you go + you have room in the back for a mattress, your sorted for life

Lame excuse, don't pay any household bills... There you go + you have room in the back for a mattress, your sorted for life

Actually to be honest by the time I save up, the face-lift should be cheaper!! *AMAZING CAR*

Having a nice time in Cyprus, but I wish it would stop raining! It's only 8c here. :lol:

• Like 1

It's 12c and sunny here lol... :P

I don't like having to choose a new mobile phone when I know nothing about them! Current one only lasted 4 years. :(

I'm such a numpty!!

Old adage "Measure twice" springs to mind.

Ordered an external HDD caddy for my old HDD. Had a quick look at it before ordering, "yeah, that's about 10mm at a glance!" so ordered a caddy that took 9.5mm drives.

The drive is 12mm.

• Like 1

I don't like 'today'....

edit* removed as I believe I have calmed down a small amount.... *twitch*

• Like 4

I'm still enduring the flip-side of the copious quantities of red wine, port, Pussers gunpowder proof, more red wine, some local ale, champagne, random liqueurs, that my brothers, SIL and I drank last night :lol:

Having removed the headache with a couple of paracetamol, and re-hydrated with 4 litres of water I'm just a bit delicate now

I have no recollection of what happened after about 11pm. I vaguely recall taking 11 bottles to recycling bin whilst Brandy did some dog business on the lawn.

My youngest brother and SIL went running this morning, which they do three times a week, Brandy went with them on her long line. They seemed to run off the post drinking morning after with their run

Having a nice time in Cyprus, but I wish it would stop raining! It's only 8c here. :lol:

It's 14°C here, rather blustery but sunny, Dorset almost twice as hot as Mediterranean Cyprus...LOL :P

I'm such a numpty!!

Old adage "Measure twice" springs to mind.

Ordered an external HDD caddy for my old HDD. Had a quick look at it before ordering, "yeah, that's about 10mm at a glance!" so ordered a caddy that took 9.5mm drives.

The drive is 12mm.

That reminds me of the washing machine bearing saga of 2013. :lol:

Cursory glance "it's about 52mm", went to bearing shop, bought 52mm, came home and removed old bearing. Put new bearing on, it slid to the bottom of shaft, rather than needing to be drawn on! Way too loose on shaft. Measured old bearing, "oh it's 49.75mm!" :o Went back to bearing shop, only to find they'd just closed for the day, and it was Friday! :rolleyes:

Washing machine to remain disassembled for the whole weekend. Had to wait until Monday morning to exchanged 52mm for 49.75mm.

• Like 2

You can live in a car but you cant drive a house! Good enough logic to buy the ST!

• Like 3

That reminds me of the washing machine bearing saga of 2013. :lol:

Cursory glance "it's about 52mm", went to bearing shop, bought 52mm, came home and removed old bearing. Put new bearing on, it slid to the bottom of shaft, rather than needing to be drawn on! Way too loose on shaft. Measured old bearing, "oh it's 49.75mm!" :o Went back to bearing shop, only to find they'd just closed for the day, and it was Friday! :rolleyes:

Washing machine to remain disassembled for the whole weekend. Had to wait until Monday morning to exchanged 52mm for 49.75mm.

It's not a complete loss...it works fine without the top cover in place, which is fine for my immediate needs (recovery of all my personal stuff lol).

For the long term, I've decided to order another HDD (newer version of the old one - only 9.5mm thick :P) and also another caddy - soo umm...yeah, I'll soon have 3 1TB external HDD's lol

Well... after a well planned controlled alcohol intake and good company, I've survived the final day of 2015 without killing, being killed, giving, or receiving a black eye or any other kind of violence, despite the day I already had! Thank goodness for that!

The idea of the police driving vauxhalls should be enough to put anyone off crime... The shame of being cuffed is one thing but then being driven off in a corsa...

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

My Force already uses Astras :(

Luckily the Astra estate is not a very good design for dog cars so We still use Focus estates for that.

• Like 2

Yeah you are the lucky one!

• Like 2

I don't like the absolute agony my mouth and left jaw is in right now. Yesterday I thought I had a bit of toothache from the rear bottom left of my mouth, nothing too severe, but when I awoke this morning I can barely speak.

Ibuprofen hasn't helped so I'm on to the second medicine of choice - beer.

Whisky does wonders for toothache

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club