Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shiesta, Mk7.5 [2013] Titanium

L22EEW

Get one under each seat... more bass ☺

Maybe in the near future ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Latest minor modification:

Black text, on white background gel overlays. I paid £23.50 for the set, that includes P&P. Result!

Where from? That's a good price for all of them!

Yesterday:

:wub:

Minor modification to the boot light, i've extended it so it's now a feature of both sides of the boot. I used 2x COB 18-LED lights, with a T10 adaptor which plugged into the existing socket. I then "piggybacked" the other COB LED by using some wire, and ran it along to boot seal which enables me to now have a boot light on the left side of the boot

post-62796-0-89332200-1432987669_thumb.j

post-62796-0-40988600-1432987676_thumb.j

• Like 1

I did this too makes such a big difference to having a little candle on one side lol

20150417_202639.jpg

• Like 1

I put a panel at the front and stuck bulbs either side at the back for "ambiance" :P

• Like 1

These COB LEDs are super bright... Much better when fumbling around in the boot at night.

Which item are you referring to Zico?

Sorry should have said 2x COB 18-LED lights

Here you go Zico.

post-62796-143335290252_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Was an absolute bargain!! Looks really good at Wish/night, really really bright.

Was an absolute bargain!! Looks really good at Wish/night, really really bright.

Tempting to adapt mine where I've stuck in bulb holders at either side behind the plastic.. I probably won't do anything now until winter though when I actually need the light in the boot!

The price has upped to £2 but I put in an offer at £1 and haven't heard back yet. In no hurry so will wait and see.

The price has upped to £2 but I put in an offer at £1 and haven't heard back yet. In no hurry so will wait and see.

I got lucky with my £1 bid ;)

Well my £1 offer expired so put in for £1.50

I guess I need to get some extra wire to move the other LED to the other side as well.

Well my £1 offer expired so put in for £1.50

I guess I need to get some extra wire to move the other LED to the other side as well.

Standard red/black speaker wire did the trick for me, 25p a meter in Wilko's. 2 meters is ample for the job.

Sorted. I need to get my other LEDs in (haven't fitted them since getting the car in April) so will be a mass LED fit when I get round to it.

Sorted. I need to get my other LEDs in (haven't fitted them since getting the car in April) so will be a mass LED fit when I get round to it.

You'll be pleased with the results... Looks mega sick during dusk/night time :)

• 4 weeks later...

99p modification alert...

Before

post-62796-0-43568200-1435758689_thumb.j

During

post-62796-0-68719600-1435758699_thumb.j

Top grille complete

post-62796-0-06503300-1435758714_thumb.j

Both grilles complete

post-62796-0-59019500-1435758734_thumb.j

• 4 weeks later...

I've taken the plunge, and purchased some of these:

post-62796-0-05625200-1438100403_thumb.j

Slightly gutted, as they were priced @ 165EUR & 18EUR shipping. Was watching them for a while on eBay and noticed the seller whacked the price upto 400EUR, to which I questioned. The seller then changed the price back down but only to 215EUR, and he wouldn't move from that price.

It was a toss up between the red, or smoke. Seen a video on YouTube with a "frozen white" with the RED lightbars... seeing the video instantly made my mind up.

Can not wait to get these delivered, they are a simple "plug and play" and are definitely for the "facelift" MK7.5. Paramanic has confirmed this, as he was lucky to purchase these @ 165EUR (lucky Haggis!!) :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club