Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Where Do You Work? To Afford This :p

Paramanic

This is why I tell people I'm a business analyst in financial services...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Slightly better lol

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

At least you drive a sensible car lol

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

At least you're not a flamin Vauxhall salesman.

If I was, I'd rather say I was a toilet cleaner on a dysentry ward ;)

• Like 5

At least you're not a flamin Vauxhall salesman.

If I was, I'd rather say I was a toilet cleaner on a dysentry ward ;)

I wouldn't work for Vauxhall. I love my job

• Like 1

If you like doing a job where most of the people you deal with hate you, try doing mine :p

• Like 2

If you like doing a job where most of the people you deal with hate you, try doing mine :P

why what do you do? or is the site your full time job?

Ive been called all names under the sun at times... we are told not to treat customers like idiots but its hard not to when they dont read documents sent out to them

why what do you do? or is the site your full time job?

Ive been called all names under the sun at times... we are told not to treat customers like idiots but its hard not to when they dont read documents sent out to them

It's because I'm a Copper ;)

Donkeys years ago I worked for a well known TOC as a Revenue Protection Inspector & you wouldn't believe the amount of violence / hatred / nastiness I witnessed from '' people '' trying to evade their railway fare - most of which were valued at just a few £

The central / west London location didn't help :angry:

It's because I'm a Copper ;)

ah! makes sense now I suppose!

• Like 1

ah! makes sense now I suppose!

Thought it might.

I don't think there's a swear word or derogatory name I haven't heard while on duty :d

• Like 1

Thought it might.

I don't think there's a swear word or derogatory name I haven't heard while on duty :d

Doesn't stop them trying though lol

I used to get some weird and wonderful names when I was a Ride Operator - 12 year old kids effing and blinding because they're too small for the ride...and the obligatory "C'mon then, I'll 'ave ya!"

"Mate, not only am I 3 times your size - but I'm also holding this large metal stick with an axe like head...try me!! Not to mention the other rode ops nearby with the same!"

Funny how they always ran away like scared little girls. We genuinely used to laugh - usually at them

• Like 1

If you like doing a job where most of the people you deal with hate you, try doing mine :P

I guess alot of people take exception to having their collar felt resulting in a Police hate campaign.

• Like 1

The usual shout is 'I pay your wages', unfortunately many I deal with are sans job and therefore do not pay my wages at all.

Hard working tax payers do.

• Like 6

Assistant herdsman on a dairy farm. Hence why my car is totally standard and eagerly awaiting an MP200 upgrade or A magic transformation to the new RS :wub:

• Like 1

Assistant herdsman on a dairy farm. Hence why my car is totally standard and eagerly awaiting an MP200 upgrade or A magic transformation to the new RS :wub:

So long as it moo-ves you along from A to B lol

I know - I deserve a pat on the head for that :D

• Like 3

The usual shout is 'I pay your wages', unfortunately many I deal with are sans job and therefore do not pay my wages at all.

Hard working tax payers do.

You probably pay your own wages more than most people you have to deal with, just through your own taxes.

You probably pay your own wages more than most people you have to deal with, just through your own taxes.

True

So long as it moo-ves you along from A to B lol

I know - I deserve a pat on the head for that :D

Pull the udder one

• Like 1

We all know the cops never do any work... and they all bully the innocent guy only, who has absolutely no reason to be unlawfully harassed by the popo. We pay solely for their wages (I own Clive with my contribution! :P) so we expect to have the popo do exactly as we say, because we are after all their employer... It would be awesome if we could adopt a policeman :P have them personally on hand for when the smelly stuff hits the fan, give a shout out "Clive, can you come sort something for me.... I am your father after all!"

In Clive's case, I would respond with "so, if you pay my wages, then you arent paying my dogs, you cant pay for both of us... either I set the dog on you, or I jump on you.... take your pick!" :P

Yeah, I have been watching far too many cop shows :P

Now back to reality....

Edit: oh no, talking about adopting policeman, I now have one of those TV ad's running through my head....

"Clive is a policeman, verbally abused and often physically attacked, for no reason than to be in the way of a person who wishes to do no good.

Officers like Clive are suffering this abuse every day, with no viable financial support. But you can help.

(As well as not being a ...........), you could sponsor a police officer today.

Your sponsorship will go towards ensuring these men and woman are supported, financially compensated for their abuse, and given all the help and stress management support they have been missing for so long.

Adopt a police officer today, and be a better part of tomorrow.

Thank you"

• Like 5

We all know the cops never do any work... and they all bully the innocent guy only, who has absolutely no reason to be unlawfully harassed by the popo. We pay solely for their wages (I own Clive with my contribution! :P) so we expect to have the popo do exactly as we say, because we are after all their employer... It would be awesome if we could adopt a policeman :P have them personally on hand for when the smelly stuff hits the fan, give a shout out "Clive, can you come sort something for me.... I am your father after all!"

In Clive's case, I would respond with "so, if you pay my wages, then you arent paying my dogs, you cant pay for both of us... either I set the dog on you, or I jump on you.... take your pick!" :P

Yeah, I have been watching far too many cop shows :P

Now back to reality....

Edit: oh no, talking about adopting policeman, I now have one of those TV ad's running through my head....

"Clive is a policeman, verbally abused and often physically attacked, for no reason than to be in the way of a person who wishes to do no good.

Officers like Clive are suffering this abuse every day, with no viable financial support. But you can help.

(As well as not being a ...........), you could sponsor a police officer today.

Your sponsorship will go towards ensuring these men and woman are supported, financially compensated for their abuse, and given all the help and stress management support they have been missing for so long.

Adopt a police officer today, and be a better part of tomorrow.

Thank you"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is absolutely brilliant, I actually LOL'd.

Also Sean, if you stand at the right end you can have as many pats on the head as you like

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club