Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Spot The Poor Vauxhall!

nath.mk7.st

And yet another one on it's roof.

They are clearly designed to be that way round.

• Like 1

The good old feacial position

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Dear Lord, I had the displeasure of driving past the local Halfords garage today, the amount of **** that was parked there was unreal.. I know this is a vauxhall thread, but it wasn't just limited to vauxhalls... There were citroens with that naff silvery grille crap that Halfords sell, landrovers with fully tinted windows (which subsequently as I drove the other way proved to me why front tints are illegal!), then as usual the typical stupid vauxhall that had been ripspeeded up... UGH! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ianb said:

Dear Lord, I had the displeasure of driving past the local halfords garage today, the amount of **** that was parked there was unreal.. I know this is a vauxhall thread, but it wasn't just limited to vauxhalls... There were citroens with that naff silvery grille crap that halfords sell, landrovers with fully tinted windows (which subsequently as I drove the other way proved to me why front tints are illegal!), then as usual the typical stupid vauxhall that had been ripspeeded up... UGH! 

Makes my stomach turn to be honest, and boggles my mind that people actually spend money making their cars look like that!  Ah well, at least it makes me feel good in my car, 100% standard as it left the factory.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Maxxxykins said:

Another one off the road, shame the lambo had to be the sacrifice (was their fault anyway)

image.thumb.jpeg.65536349bfef4709ef08f9e

I know those road markings around the Lambo were put there to show where the car crashed, or maybe they were already there, and the driver thought it was a parking space haha. And it looks like that barrier almost decapitated him, it didn't have the desired effect on a car with such a low front end.

• Like 1

Has anyone noticed the disproportionate number of Vauxhalls in comparison to other marques, being driven in a manner not according to the Road Traffic Act, or containing various criminal types, on Traffic Cops and similar programs?:laugh:

• Like 5

On 24 February 2016 at 6:00 PM, GMX said:

Has anyone noticed the disproportionate number of Vauxhalls in comparison to other marques, being driven in a manner not according to the Road Traffic Act, or containing various criminal types, on Traffic Cops and similar programs?:laugh:

Forgot about the making of "sheds" 

For example, the banana man makeover

image.jpeg.079fdd4812c2183ca1f173c42f198

image.jpeg.462bedf13207aa0529cc9a04e3aa9

or "justice"

image.jpeg.55c3af36d78dc00fe69349ae32bfa

whatever play on words or how cool or whatever they were thinking I don't know,

Another banana man replica, with a modified boot for easy access, more like easy escape.

image.jpeg.640b1a9ff68ac89a1c2ca93c73e65

"That grill from that tigra looks great... I know I'll put it on my Corsa, brilliant"

image.jpeg.26c4fe3c5377ec7379a75ed72adee

Dunno what to think of this one, I'm still recovering from the rest...

image.jpeg.7ca4a0295806bf0fd5a3ea06cf797

• Like 1

Too much money and time and only one braincell to utilise.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

The one with the door on the tailgate gets me the most, what is it even for?!?!?? :laugh:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, btmaldon said:

Anyone want to buy a genuine Audi?

12733371_10153910740189770_5398378913455269159_n.jpg

I can't even find the words for this...

• Like 1

Wishful thinking comes to mind.

Another one bites the dust!

Screenshot_2016-02-25-19-02-39-1.thumb.p

Seems they're becoming a bit more "limited"...thank God for that! :laugh:

• Like 4

Why am I not surprised...

Corsa crash.jpg

This road is in the area I have lived my entire life, and we have driven back and forth on it hundreds of times.  IT IS NOT DANGEROUS.  How two Corsas came to collide head on is beyond me.  But then again, they are Vauxhall drivers after all. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, chrisroberson99 said:

Another one bites the dust!

Screenshot_2016-02-25-19-02-39-1.thumb.p

Seems they're becoming a bit more "limited"...thank God for that! :laugh:

And another one 

image.jpeg.2541f2922df06ef17e915a58ab688

and another one

image.jpeg.d1b89df4e2811078e02ae0a526afb

And another one

image.thumb.jpeg.1088219a2fce4f3a790729f

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

Corsa crash.jpg

This road is in the area I have lived my entire life, and we have driven back and forth on it hundreds of times.  IT IS NOT DANGEROUS.  How two Corsas came to collide head on is beyond me.  But then again, they are Vauxhall drivers after all. 

Two birds one stone...

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, chrisroberson99 said:

Two birds one stone...

Indeed.  Two less idiot drivers on the road too.

16 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

Corsa crash.jpg

Red car turning right - not looking at oncoming traffic? Or maybe it was two ford drivers who wanted to get rid of two corsas 

EDIT: Whats more concerning here is that the Police Officer seems to have two bodies and two heads....(maybe its two police officers who were in each Corsa and ended up being melded into each other)

• Like 3

58179413.jpg.1547006c11e1e2dafba2d46a7d1

:laugh:

And a lovely Calibra specimen, all yours for £4,300 what a steal.

c65e19969bd0.JPG.986d642d332872aa0474521

Like sealife? How about this fish gill inspired Corsa!?
sharpdeath11.JPG.c1634e6c4764062dd0ec9e9

They've even gone to the trouble of spacing out the letters, just so you know what the car is, how thoughtful.

sharpdeath13.JPG.24998ccee4da7ea430e3594

Can't stand leaving your beloved car on it's own at night? fjnshfgjsdsdjhfddf ??????????????? Why? :biggrin:

M5EbvGsR.jpg.51130c8884123ba2ad8c9bb0107

On a serious note, if you want to buy a Vauxhall, this is the one, a quote from the eBay ad: "No Bad Points this is a brilliant car I just fancy a Change."

Behold!

20160213-611649-0.JPG.f1a69ad1b93bb8d217

Numberplate reads WTF... because:

20160213-611649-5.thumb.JPG.87bbe386ccda

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-mk4-Astra-GSI-Turbo-big-spec-z20let-z20leh-gt28-modified-/252284881606?rmvSB=true&hash=item3abd59cac6%3Ag%3Aek8AAOSwWTRWt0M3&clk_rvr_id=981511363556&nma=true&si=UckI%252BNlQ755%252Brvz9ivOXVVnG5t4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

• Like 4

On 2/29/2016 at 3:59 PM, Maxxxykins said:

Wow. just wow. Roll cage going through the back seats, am I seeing that right?Are you meant to sit behind the bar so that you smash your ribs into it when you crash....to be fair thats not a bad idea because If I somehow ended up in that car, at least I know it would be a quick ending. :giljotiini:

• Like 4

OMFG!

• Like 2

Reckons it has 501bhp

Christ can you imagine that in a v*****ll

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

1 hour ago, Philf1 said:

Reckons it has 501bhp

Christ can you imagine that in a v*****ll

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

50.1 BHP maybe!

• Like 4

OMFG!

That was Clive realising he wants to do a straight swap, his ST for that!

• Like 2

OMFG!Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

That was Clive realising he wants to do a straight swap, his ST for that!

Er- Nah!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club