Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kpgs Mk3 Focus Titanium

kpg

Looks great, very interested in doing this, is there a guide on what to do and exactly what is needed?

Not really. I had to piece info together from all over and mostly pick iantt's brain lol

I may do a write up at some stage, it all sounds difficult but it's pretty straight forward.

Sent from the pub with a pint in the other hand.

Thumbs up for getting the rear cam working! Looks very nice and you sure are lucky that your stereo had the connector on it! Converting the connectors may be a pain in the a**, but it's definitely worth it! Much better than just parking sensors in my opinion...

• Like 2

Thumbs up for getting the rear cam working! Looks very nice and you sure are lucky that your stereo had the connector on it! Converting the connectors may be a pain in the a**, but it's definitely worth it! Much better than just parking sensors in my opinion...

Thanks buddy. Yea I'm well pleased, even finding excuses to reverse park today lol

I might look into the reverse sensors at some point, would be good to have for selling purposes I suppose.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, kpg said:

for selling purposes I suppose.

This is probably very true. For "regular" drivers. Personally I used two same cars, one with sensors and one with camera and I never parked the one with sensors that well as the one with camera. You just don't see what's going on back there and sensors beep the same if something is blocking your way on the left or on the right side of the car, you can't tell. Only option would be to hook them up to the parking asistant if you have that feature in your car and see a animation on the display.

• Like 2

I've just noticed tonight that my ford logo puddle lights seem to have faded quite a lot :-/ ?

ImageUploadedByFord OC1468274978.998116.jpg

I'm pretty sure they were a lot sharper than that when I first installed them:

IMG_3835.JPG

• Like 1

I did a thing today. Tried tinting my rear lights. Got one done but it's quite rough and comparing it to an untinted light there's not that much difference.

Tinted:

57855e002752b_ImageUploadedByFordOC14683

Untinted:

57855e146dcff_ImageUploadedByFordOC14683

Rough:

57855e4dda533_ImageUploadedByFordOC14683

57855e5a1eab9_ImageUploadedByFordOC14683

57855e1e5dddf_ImageUploadedByFordOC14683

• Like 1

Hi  Kiefer. You had the same issue as me with your Ti-VCT being sluggish with no power in 5th, etc. We both have had Ford put on the latest update and had the same result, which was that the car was more responsive, but nothing brilliant. How does it perform now? Mine seems to have slipped back to what it was before the update, but as before, it was only on some days. I could drive it to work fine, but have the sluggishness on the way home. It's as if a sensor is playing up and holding it back. When it's like this, you really have to thrash the t1ts out of it to get it going anywhere near normal.

• Like 1

Hi  Kiefer. You had the same issue as me with your Ti-VCT being sluggish with no power in 5th, etc. We both have had Ford put on the latest update and had the same result, which was that the car was more responsive, but nothing brilliant. How does it perform now? Mine seems to have slipped back to what it was before the update, but as before, it was only on some days. I could drive it to work fine, but have the sluggishness on the way home. It's as if a sensor is playing up and holding it back. When it's like this, you really have to thrash the t1ts out of it to get it going anywhere near normal.

Yea some days mine feels like before the update and others it feels fine. I'm not sure how much the ambient weather temperature affects the engine but I can't help but feel that it does somehow.

I'm happy enough with it at the minute although I've decided not to do any more major mods as from now I'll be putting all available funds towards changing to an ST estate.

Sneer at the estate if you must but as I'm newly married and will be settling into our own home soon, the inevitability of starting a family warrants the extra space in the estate. Plus I think it looks awesome lol

So there may not be much more progress on here for a while other than posting pics of how clean the car is lol

Yea some days mine feels like before the update and others it feels fine. I'm not sure how much the ambient weather temperature affects the engine but I can't help but feel that it does somehow.

I'm happy enough with it at the minute although I've decided not to do any more major mods as from now I'll be putting all available funds towards changing to an ST estate.

Sneer at the estate if you must but as I'm newly married and will be settling into our own home soon, the inevitability of starting a family warrants the extra space in the estate. Plus I think it looks awesome lol

So there may not be much more progress on here for a while other than posting pics of how clean the car is lol

Not a mod today. Just a nice clean waxed car again :)

579280991e97f_ImageUploadedByFordOC14692

579280a59770e_ImageUploadedByFordOC14692

• Like 2

Looks awesome, a real credit to you kpg! :cool:

I love those wheels, really want to get some for my car when funds allow and i've been driving for a bit. Would love a ZS spoiler too, really finishes off the car nicely!

• Like 1

Looks awesome, a real credit to you kpg! cool.png

I love those wheels, really want to get some for my car when funds allow and i've been driving for a bit. Would love a ZS spoiler too, really finishes off the car nicely!

Cheers buddy. Yea I love the car to bits, it's the best I've ever owned and wouldn't hesitate to buy another. I just wish I'd opted for a different engine at the time, it's not awful and it can shove when you Rev it to high heaven but it's no sports car.

Hopefully I'll have an ST estate by the end of December/January.

• Like 1

Not a mod today. Just a nice clean waxed car again :)

ImageUploadedByFord OC1469218967.432297.jpg

ImageUploadedByFord OC1469218980.311427.jpg

05693cd74773316f6598fbd0ff83d637.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Taking into consideration the engine I have in my car, would adding 19 inch alloys affect the performance much? Just have a thought about the 5 spoke19" Kuga alloys.

It doesn't matter if you fit 19's. It's the rolling circumference that matters and has to be the same near as dammit so the speedo still reads as it should. The car will be a little more uncomfortable but will get you in practice for when you get a ST.

• Like 2

It doesn't matter if you fit 19's. It's the rolling circumference that matters and has to be the same near as dammit so the speedo still reads as it should. The car will be a little more uncomfortable but will get you in practice for when you get a ST.

Aye so match the tyres correctly basically.

Was just a thought at this stage, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again. Not been posting much but been reading a lot.

So I was refilling my window washers and saw that this pipe looks a bit on the moist side:

ImageUploadedByFord OC1470909321.402599.jpg

ImageUploadedByFord OC1470909330.038254.jpg

It links to the airbox which looks fine apart from that oily sponge in the corner. Should I be worried ? Pretty sure the pipe shouldn't be leaking.

Also had my airbox cover off and was shocked to see how filthy the filter was:

ImageUploadedByFord OC1470909397.459646.jpg

ImageUploadedByFord OC1470909404.910447.jpg

It used to be bright green !! Lol Any tips on cleaning this thing ? I've never cleaned a filter before so thought I'd ask. Excuse the dirt of the engine bay too, haven't gotten into detailing on that end of things.

Finally found one of those little fin/splitter things on the bottom of the ZS front lip for sale. Needless to say, it's now mine. Being fitted at the weekend.

look forward  to seeing you new mod as for filter cleaning and your moist pipe I cant help sorry

• Like 1

look forward  to seeing you new mod as for filter cleaning and your moist pipe I cant help sorry

Cheers. Going to wrap the little splitter in the same blue as the grill stripe on front 😎

16 hours ago, kpg said:

Cheers. Going to wrap the little splitter in the same blue as the grill stripe on front 😎

nice sounds good

Messing around with some stripes at work today:

ImageUploadedByFord OC1471010742.879281.jpg

My thinking being: I need a new front bumper as the one I have is cracked and broken underneath so I may pick up an ST front. Add that to ZS skirts and rear bumper to compete it. So my car will then be an STitanium.

The lower piece will match the natural indent of the door, in matte black, ST in the same blue as my grill stripe then 'itanium' in gunmetal.

Thoughts?

• Like 2

So much for holding out for a FocusST lol

• Like 1

I like the sound of the plans and think it would look good

I like the look but am not completely convinced about the STitanium branding. I'm generally pretty anti any form of badges or decals but agree that having something on the doors would tie in nicely with the look of the rest of the car.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club