Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wiring diagram required for MK3 internal central locking switch

JPW

@Monks600 excellent find, thanks for sharing. I'll be doing the same after my sync 3 upgrade.

• Like 1

[mention=100834]Monks600[/mention] excellent find, thanks for sharing. I'll be doing the same after my sync 3 upgrade.

Best part is, you can buy button stickers on eBay of a padlock for fords and it honestly looks OEM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

11 hours ago, MDG950 said:

excellent find, thanks for sharing. I'll be doing the same after my sync 3 upgrade.

Although, you might want to go for the facelift centre console 

and then you lose those buttons. 

• 2 years later...

I know its a bit of an old thread now but this really helped me get to where I am now with my alternative central locking button.

Here it is 😄

• Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2020 at 6:26 PM, JPW said:

After another look and tracng wires from the door to inside of car I'm afraid it doesn't seem posisble without drilling a hole in the the C25 connector. to add extra wires. The harness going to the door in my car doesn't include the keyless wiring so there are no spare wires I can reuse.

I am probably either going to try and mount the facelift door lock switch somewhere in the centre console or just purchase one of those push button with led from eBay/Amazon and wire to that.

I wired the facelift door lock switch temporarily to wires 2 (door lock status led) and 6 (lock/unlock signal) of the original FCIM harness and the button and lock status led do work.

I'm trying to find out if I can use the facelift central lock/unlock switch and wire to the FCIM as per your instructions for momentary switch in the BVC upgrade guide.

Wires 2 and 6 go to which pin on the facelift switch as it has the 5 pin connector

Do you have a diagram of pin wiring or any other info I would be stoked

Thanks

On 4/22/2023 at 3:21 PM, SW-S said:

I know its a bit of an old thread now but this really helped me get to where I am now with my alternative central locking button.

Here it is 😄

Is that as much work as it seems

Thus would be ideal after upgrading to Sync 3

First look seems easy modifying button etc but then it gets very technical with circuit boards and soldering

Cheers

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club