Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Semiconductors shortage

Rondy

12 hours ago, Nismex said:

Aren’t current Fiestas all coming with Sync 2.5? As in no sat nav at least that’s what the April price list says.

My April 22nd price list shows all Fiestas with Sync 3 Navigation : 'Ford SYNC 3 Navigation with 8" touchscreen, DAB radio ..."

except the Trend which says : 'Ford SYNC with 8" touchscreen, DAB radio ..."

Trend also seems to lack FordPass Connect.

I ordered a Titanium Vignale in April which came with Sync 3.4 and navigation. My order changed to a Titanium X as the Titanium Vignale was discontinued. The X comes with Sync 3.4 but navigation is now an extra. As my order was already in it will still be coming with Sync 3.4 and navigation so my dealer has told me. Hope he is right plus I have a document stating this.

22 minutes ago, jsk said:

The X comes with Sync 3.4 but navigation is now an extra.

Are you sure about this? The latest April 22nd price list says not

2022-09-04_141230.jpg

Ah! That's naughty of Mr Ford! I've just downloaded what Ford still state is the April 22nd price list but they have sneakily changed it to an "R version" without re-titling it - and you are correct. I shall scan it for other differences to my copy of the original April 22 price list. It does seem that they have reduced some prices by £400 or £600 after bumping them up in the original April 22 price list. This is all very messy and confusing. 😞

EDIT: A thought. Perhaps they are now using what Sync 3 units they have on the Focus instead of the unavailable Sync 4 as my dealer told me a few days ago (post somewhere above) and are using Sync 2.5 units on the Fiesta instead. I wonder that my Titanium will come with. It was Sync 3 with Navigation when I ordered it but if it comes with Sync 2.5 I will be somewhat upset - although there will be nothing the dealer can do except perhaps knock a bit off the price!

EDIT 2: FordPass Connect is no longer listed as standard, presumably the Sync2.5 doesn't support it. Also the fully digital dashboard has gone and all versions revert to analogue instruments with no digital option available.

2022-09-04_141718.jpg

16 hours ago, Ali748 said:

might be worth looking for a  precious  shape with everything on it

Sushhh !!

Don't tell everyone to buy the previous model, the price will go up !  🤣

• 2 weeks later...

Had a call from the lease company today to say the estimated delivery date of my car has been brought forward from 1st January to 22nd October. 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Delighted with this, as it means I should now be able to get shut of my A class before the service and MOT is due on 1st Dec. Fingers crossed the date isn’t delayed again!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Had email from dealer. My Fiesta ST Line X was built on 20th, so should be delivered in next 3 weeks or so. Original order was ST Line Vignale.  Confirmed with dealer that Sync 3 nac, digital cluster etc will be added as standard as that's what I was getting with my original order.

Matt when did you place your order? I ordered a Vignale that was changed to a Titanium X and it might give me an idea when I could get mine built. Look forward to what you think of it when you get it. Doesn't seem to be much on the forum about people getting their Fiestas.

43 minutes ago, jsk said:

Matt when did you place your order? I ordered a Vignale that was changed to a Titanium X and it might give me an idea when I could get mine built. Look forward to what you think of it when you get it. Doesn't seem to be much on the forum about people getting their Fiestas.

I ordered mine in December last year.

Thanks Matt. Can expect delivery of mine to dealer in February 2023 going on your dates. Focus 4.5 seem to be shifting faster than the Fiestas. Pumas shifting even faster than the focus. Once again the poor old Fiesta being left behind.

According to the lease company, my car has been built and is now in transit to the UK. Excellent news, although we have no idea whether it’s still in the host country, in transit right now or if it’s actually landed on UK shores! Given that the estimated arrival to dealership date isn’t for another 3 weeks, I’m guessing it’s still on its merry way to us.

The end definitely looks to be in sight now, just waiting on a phone call to confirm it’s landed so we can book delivery. These next few weeks will no doubt drag!

Nice to hear some cars are actually being built before their estimated build dates. Not being put back a month or so like a couple of months ago.

Dad got his Fiesta Trend today, ordered last November, 100 non hybrid version. It's using the old style engine still (wet belt with Turbo on front). Engine was built this year. No differences from the original pricelist, but then it's the base spec, it had nothing to begin with 😁

Does anyone know if the wireless charging pad in the Fiesta is big enough to fit an iPhone 13/14 pro max? I’m looking to change my phone in the next few weeks and am tempted to go for the 14 pro max but l can’t tell from the photos whether or not it’ll be too big.

I probably won’t have my Fiesta for another month or so and will likely have changed my phone by then as this one is on its way out. Would rather know now so I can make the right decision!

Hi Raymond. Yes it will if the dimensions for the iphone 13/14 pro max are correct on my internet search. 160.7X77.6X7.85mm, my phone with protective case is 170X82X10mm and it fits the charging pad with a little bit of space to spare.

4 hours ago, jsk said:

my phone with protective case is 170X82X10mm

That's not a phone, that's a tombstone 🤣

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, jsk said:

Hi Raymond. Yes it will if the dimensions for the iphone 13/14 pro max are correct on my internet search. 160.7X77.6X7.85mm, my phone with protective case is 170X82X10mm and it fits the charging pad with a little bit of space to spare.

Ah brilliant, thank you! Hopefully it will fit then. Haven’t really got time to drop into a showroom this weekend to double check but will try through the week if I can. Last time I went in they had an ST Line Vignale the same as I’ve ordered, so fingers crossed it’ll still be there. Hopefully one of the sales team has a pro max as well so I can see how snug it fits 😂

Contacted the dealer re my ST-Line. Said he checked the order and it is showing as eta 15th October. Not holding my breath just yet! 

Had contact with my dealer today and he has been given an estimated build date of 28 Oct for my now Titanium X which I ordered in April this year. I might be cynical but I can't see this date not slipping by at least a month. My dealer is of the same opinion.

I also have a phone call booked with Ford customer services uk next Monday to discuss the ongoing delivery problems with Fiestas. If! Anything interesting comes out of this I will keep you all informed 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So my anticipated delivery date has been put back another week, however as of today the car now has a registration! I'm guessing it must’ve landed at the dealership and that they’re prepping it for me. One step closer 😎.

Did not get my promised phone call on the Monday but I did get another email from "Ford Customer Relationship" yesterday saying they had a response of a build date of 28 Oct. They also say they will phone me Mon 17th of Oct. We shall see what happens.

Ordered a Puma ST mid April, after delays, it is now built and is showing compound out the dealership has told me. It is expected to be delivered to them by the end of the month...... hopefully. 😄

• Like 1

I had an estimated date of delivery of yesterday - heard nothing 

At last 🙂 I ordered a Fiesta Titanium 125 mHEV Dec 14th 2021. Finally collected it today! Original spec (Sync 3 Navigation etc.) and price honoured with 0% finance. All's well so far - touch wood!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club