• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• welshie_miles

• DanGull

• Silent Shark

• Flic

Drive safe!! Maybe Gary has left me to pay your new ride a visit. Look after him for me :(

:lol: :lol: :lol:

fiesta2.jpg

fiesta1.jpg

:D :D :D

One very happy customer....

That looks great miles! :)

I hope it's got a pit more poke than the 1.25 you had last week.

Ours is on order, due for delivery w/e 31st oct, and I'm just wondering whether it pulls well?

It does look lovely in blue, and I have had a few double takes from passers by - possibly due to the big chav spoiler! :D

I did scuff the alloys though this morning :( Not 24 hours after I picked it up!!! Not overly stressed though I always damage whatever car I get within a few months and then that's it, so nice to get it over and done with.

Will look at some quotes locally for a refurb unless anyone else has a top tip? I will also scour these boards for info :)

It does pull aph, well of course a lot better than the 1.25!!! I don't want to rev it high for a while, but yeah you feel the Turbo whoosh your speed up somewhat!

Very nice looking car - love the body kit. You must be chuffed to bits.

Happy motoring, :)

Sarc.

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif

I'm not convinced about the colour miles, too many ocens are popping up since i got mine :D

Welcome to the "we clean our cars every week" club

Spoiler looks great.

Chris

What a disgusting looking vehicle!! Yuuuuuuck :P Re the wheels, I have used Wicked Wheels in the past, can't fault them. I believe it was £60 but can't remember. I have made a thread on it somewhere. They are mobile so can come to your house or work and mine was done within an hour! Their next job after mine was at a Ferrari dealer, so if it's good enough for them it's good enough for me!

Lovely motor though! Bet you're over the moooooon. Drive safe now!!

Ohh thanks for the top tip Flic. Obviously you need to pop to specsavers though as clearly Ocean Blue is the beter colour ^_^! I drove it to Bury St Edmunds and back (twice!) Saturday, just got back this morning. It is a lovely car possibly more than I need / deserve, but I don't care!

Life is good :)

Lookin' GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD there Welshie Boy!!!!

Nice to see another BESTEST ;) coloured Fez out there!!

Also....nice to see you've kept the correct wheels for him.

You're more than welcome to join "TWOT" you know?? LOL

Enjoy!!!

It is a lovely car possibly more than I need / deserve, but I don't care!

Life is good :)

You silly sausage, of course you deserve it! :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club