Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

I don't like motorcycle insurance!

My friends whilst I was in college and university always used to rave about their insurance only being £200 a year vs my £700 car insurance policies.

Considered doing my CBT, so looked for quotes on a Honda 125........ £600!!!! My car insurance was only £390ish - and not only that, i've been driving 7 years, and hold an advanced driving qualification!

The vaccine only contains the previous years strain so only gives a small protection as the strain mutates every year.
That's why it can't be cured once and for all.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The vaccine only contains the strain they 'think' will be the most prevalent, as there are so many different strains of the flu. They are all variations on the H1N1 virus, the most commonly recognised ones being avian and swine flu.

I had swine flu a couple of years ago, when it was all the rage and it was horrible. The actual treatment was worse than the disease itself though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I really really dislike this happening today, nearly wasn't around to write this post!

IMG_20170427_011725_zpssqimeo9c.jpg

IMG_20170427_011733_zps3yldjben.jpg

IMG_20170426_222527_zpssw6yox4m.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

I really really dislike this happening today, nearly wasn't around to write this post!

IMG_20170427_011725_zpssqimeo9c.jpg

IMG_20170427_011733_zps3yldjben.jpg

IMG_20170426_222527_zpssw6yox4m.jpg

😯

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Commencal24 said:

What hell was he doing??

Overtaking, by the looks of it! :ohmy:

Glad you're OK Jon, that was very close indeed.

• Like 1

I don't like motorcycle insurance!
My friends whilst I was in college and university always used to rave about their insurance only being £200 a year vs my £700 car insurance policies.
Considered doing my CBT, so looked for quotes on a Honda 125........ £600!!!! My car insurance was only £390ish - and not only that, i've been driving 7 years, and hold an advanced driving qualification!

Driving license is not motorcycle licens. Lol

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

When the @ on a M.S.I laptop don't work ( number 2 key ) so you have to press shift and ''  to get the @ and tried everything.

Small space bar so have a massive word,good job we have edit on stuff.

You hold shift and press the number 2 key and get  ''  which should be @ as it has it on the key but no its the '' key next to enter

to get the @

On Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 6:24 PM, dezwez said:

I shall get some of them :smile:

😩on them now myself 👇

20170427_100747.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ken.K said:

Driving license is not motorcycle licens. Lol

No brown stuff :P

I'm just surprised it is as much as it is - when the crumple zone is you!

• Like 1

No brown stuff [emoji14]
I'm just surprised it is as much as it is - when the crumple zone is you!

Just joking mate, I know I wanted to do my das then get a R6 they told me 2k. My is250 is 950 and am covered from the elements

I don't like the ***** women who was behind me in her Renault Clio tapping away on her phone. I did like the look of horror on her face when I leant out of my window (stationary traffic) and told her to get off her phone! :thumbup:

• Like 4

I didn't like the idiot in the BMW X5 that was jumping in and out behind me before carrying out an overtake over double white lines:

It was very close @jmurray I was a bit shaken for a while. The white Dacia was overtaking the Scania on the A96. He yanked the wheel hard to get back into his own lane and I had to cross the white line on my near side.

The police have the footage now and they are going to be going to the registered keepers address and charging the driver with dangerous driving. People always say that personal dashcams are inadmissible but this proves they are not right

• Like 6

It's good to hear that the police are going to be following up on the matter.

• Like 4

When the @ on a M.S.I laptop don't work ( number 2 key ) so you have to press shift and ''  to get the @ and tried everything.
You hold shift and press the number 2 key and get  ''  which should be @ as it has it on the key but no its the '' key next to enter
to get the @

If you go into the settings and then the keyboard settings you may find the keyboard is set up for 'English U.S.' If it is then change it to 'English U.K.' And that should fix it. When you press the currency key (£) do you get a U.S. Dollar sign?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

It was very close @jmurray I was a bit shaken for a while. The white Dacia was overtaking the Scania on the A96. He yanked the wheel hard to get back into his own lane and I had to cross the white line on my near side.

The police have the footage now and they are going to be going to the registered keepers address and charging the driver with dangerous driving. People always say that personal dashcams are inadmissible but this proves they are not

Fantastic!  I think it depends on the police force, as some do refuse to accept it whilst others will see it for what it is and use it.  I have never had a problem with the Moray/Highlands police and am sure they will follow this matter up, and we won't be seeing that Dacia on the roads for a while!!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jace1969 said:

to get the @

Couldn't you save this web page as a bookmark then copy and paste the symbol.

then create a new folder on the desktop screen with the folder name being "@" then it's always there to be copied and pasted 👍

13 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

Fantastic!  I think it depends on the police force, as some do refuse to accept it whilst others will see it for what it is and use it.  I have never had a problem with the Moray/Highlands police and am sure they will follow this matter up, and we won't be seeing that Dacia on the roads for a while!!

Cops Gonna Get the Duster 😁

Hey thanks to the DashCam view the cops gonna impound the Duster.

• Like 1

Here's hoping@Lenny the wife is fuming and she wasn't even in the car! I've got a good feeling about the police getting a conviction, the officer thinks it may go to court rather than just a fixed penalty, potentially a ban!

I was confused about your post about creating a folder for the '@' symbol. Does @Jace1969 want a graphic of the symbol or to use the symbol in an email address etc? I don't know what an M.S.I laptop is lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jonro2009 said:

I was confused about your post about creating a folder for the '@' symbol. Does @Jace1969 want a graphic of the symbol or to use the symbol in an email address etc? I don't know what an M.S.I laptop is lol.

I dunno but sounded good 😅

• Like 1

Hahaha! Brilliant post in the sky cabling thread re your setup!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Jonro2009 said:

Hahaha! Brilliant post in the sky cabling thread re your setup!

😉

1 hour ago, Lenny said:

Another one bites the Duster 😁

Lets hope!!

• Like 1

On 27/04/2017 at 10:45 AM, Lenny said:

😩on them now myself 👇

20170427_100747.jpg

Well, I followed your advice (finally...) Lenny, lets see if they work any better than what I've tried so far!

They seem to have slightly different ingredients though, but that's all we have here in Scotland as far as I could see.

WP_20170428_11_18_46_Pro.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club