Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford vs Ferrari Film Preview

Ford Owners' Club

Odeon Cinemas are planning to host a private screening of Ford v Ferrari at the Odeon Leicester Square for Ford Owners Club members.

The film is released on 15th November but Odeon are planning on putting on a pre-release screening on 13th November.

If you would be interested in attending, this would pretty much be a premier style screening for Ford Owners Club members only and would be dependant on numbers.

Tickets would be £50pp and would include a drinks reception with some canapes and then the film.

Please register your interest by responding via this Forum Post 

• Thanks 1

I bet the Ferrari forum members get a free ford ka or fiesta 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Lenny said:

I bet the Ferrari forum members get a free ford ka or fiesta 😂

lol 😄

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm interested in attending... But I do think it's more than a coincidence that not long after The Grand Tour boys did a beautiful, yet short, film on the history of Ford and the rivalry with Ferrari someone has decided to capitalise on the story by making a full 2 hour film. 

I doubt it'll have the same passion, love and enthusiasm for the story that TGT were able to portray in their short film. 

Just my opinion though 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Like 1

[mention=58818]TomsFocus[/mention] [mention=98787]TimST2[/mention] [mention=50593]Zico[/mention] [mention=14733]Lenny[/mention] [mention=28494]Stoney871[/mention] [mention=4751]dezwez[/mention] [mention=70530]Jonro2009[/mention] [mention=78278]Luke4efc[/mention]
We should all meet up and see it [emoji16]. Travelling isn't a problem for me thankfully and I'm probably the most cautious person when driving. 
I always fall asleep in cinemas [emoji21]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, zain611 said:

@TomsFocus @TimST2 @Zico @Lenny @Stoney871 @dezwez @Jonro2009 @Luke4efc

We should all meet up and see it 😁. Travelling isn't a problem for me thankfully and I'm probably the most cautious person when driving. 

Sounds cool, but it also sounds like a bit of a trek given I work in Bristol...

Now if people were going to this next year I'd be happy to meet up: https://castlecombecircuit.co.uk/shows/pure-ford

But I fear that may be more convenient for me than anyone else!

I assume it's more than just the FOC members?  Even at £50 a ticket they're gonna struggle to make that viable. :unsure: 

7 minutes ago, zain611 said:

We should all meet up and see it 😁. Travelling isn't a problem for me thankfully and I'm probably the most cautious person when driving. 

You live the closest! :laugh:  It's a nice idea but we're all too spread out for a meet.  This is the issue with national forums unfortunately. :sad: 

With the problems I have, I can't even get into my local theatre 10 mins drive away let alone get anywhere near London lol. :sad: 

21 minutes ago, TimST2 said:

Sounds cool, but it also sounds like a bit of a trek given I work in Bristol...

Now if people were going to this next year I'd be happy to meet up: https://castlecombecircuit.co.uk/shows/pure-ford

But I fear that may be more convenient for me than anyone else!

A Trek, im in Highland Perthshire thats more like a trek 😁

• Haha 1

A Trek, im in Highland Perthshire thats more like a trek [emoji16]
I'll see your Perthshire and raise you Highlands Inverness [emoji6]

Unfortunately a little too far for me@zain611 would be good though. Think I will have to watch it with the commoners in Vue for £4.95

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

Was worth a try 😂

Don't even know myself if I'm free then 

• Haha 1

In any case, by 'members' does it mean all members or just premium members (like the Halfords discount)?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, zain611 said:

Im in ireland and I'll be working 😂

I'd also need to apply for an Express passport  as I dont currently have one and will need it after 31st October would be out on DVD by the time my passport arrived 😂

• Like 1

Sorry @zain611 was worth a shot I guess. I'm probably the next closest to London but the 15th November isn't a good date as colleague is likely to be off on paternity leave as that's his girlfriend's due date :baby:.

Perhaps a karting meet next year would be an alternative? 🏎️

• Like 1

On a course all that week in Oxford [emoji21].

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club