Tezza

Sync3 update to version 3.4

On 11/30/2019 at 8:05 PM, roddis said:

Is that files to be used after 3.4 install? Are they build 19278?

these are firmware VBF files to update low level firmware in your car components.

JUST FYI guys i have just updated the guide to include Non Nav EU and Non Nav US, i haven't tested this but based on my research it should only be voice, dab, app and grace notes. so this is what is included in the packs. direct links also available.

Are Ford going to officially update all sync to 3.4? I don't fancy messing with mine.

21 hours ago, Fma965 said:

JUST FYI guys i have just updated the guide to include Non Nav EU and Non Nav US, i haven't tested this but based on my research it should only be voice, dab, app and grace notes. so this is what is included in the packs. direct links also available.

Thanks a lot for the AIO solution, seems like the best I've seen yet!

With the format tool blacklisted on 19274, does upgrading from 3.0 to 3.4 19101, then going to 19274 work? Or is there something that needs to be done in between? In your guide, I guess the wording "you can still downgrade by first installing a older 3.4 version such as 19101 over the top and then using the reformat tool" is throwing me off.