Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

Noisy neighbours!

I just want to go to sleep lol

Not listening to the couple next door doing...err...animal impressions...

(Before anyone asks - no, they're both easily into their 50's and isn't fun to listen to - although I will give him points for stamina!!)

• Like 3

Being wide awake without a hint of tiredness: yet I've been awake for nearly 22 hours now :mellow: In a Monty Pythonesque vain, I'm getting close to rising before I've gone bed! :lol: Never been one for just lying in bed when I can't/won't sleep. Need to be up doing stuff, if I'm awake

Getting bitten thrice by the new cat whilst trying to stop her attacking the old cat - a dispute over assumed ownership/control of a cushion!

• Like 1

Noisy neighbours!

I just want to go to sleep lol

Not listening to the couple next door doing...err...animal impressions...

(Before anyone asks - no, they're both easily into their 50's and isn't fun to listen to - although I will give him points for stamina!!)

If they are making the animal impressions I think your meaning I bet you secretly hope by that age you will still be able to make those impressions too [emoji38]

Being wide awake without a hint of tiredness: yet I've been awake for nearly 22 hours now :mellow: In a Monty Pythonesque vain, I'm getting close to rising before I've gone bed! [emoji38] Never been one for just lying in bed when I can't/won't sleep. Need to be up doing stuff, if I'm awake

Getting bitten thrice by the new cat whilst trying to stop her attacking the old cat - a dispute over assumed ownership/control of a cushion!

I'm the same I just don't go to bed if I feel like that. More often than not my subconscious knows the kids are going to have a bad night, and it's right. I would rather not keep being woken up as it's more annoying.

Even when it's not the kids, like you I can't bare to just lay there wasting time.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

If they are making the animal impressions I think your meaning I bet you secretly hope by that age you will still be able to make those impressions too [emoji38]

I can only hope lol
  • Like 1

Watching Police Interceptors....

"They pulled behind the Vauxhall Transit"

WTF?

WTF?

I genuinely thought I'd misheard that!!

they get the car models so wrong. Never heard of a vauxhall transit, but I have seen them fluff up th likes of a focus, which became a mondeo...

Yeah they often stuff it up. I remember seeing a so called "Cavalier" on a 10 plate. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

WTF?

That's like saying "King Steve"!!! How insulting.

• Like 1

What I don't like today is:

Contacting my local dealership about a st3 in tangerine scream only just gone on the Ford direct website being sold in the time it took me to get down there

Being on hold for now 24+ minutes to sofa store about the suite I ordered yesterday's delivery time

• Like 1

Oh that's a shame. I'm sure the right one will come up. If it's meant to be it'll be! :)

• Like 1

What I don't like today is:

Contacting my local dealership about a st3 in tangerine scream only just gone on the Ford direct website being sold in the time it took me to get down there

Being on hold for now 24+ minutes to sofa store about the suite I ordered yesterday's delivery time

That's the problem I had when they first started selling the ST, couldn't even find one to test drive because they all sold before they got to the dealership. But I wasn't in a position to buy one at that point anyway.

Moments ago, discovering in the darkened stairway, bare footed, that my older cat, had 'a bit of an accident' :huh::mellow: :o :angry:

• Like 1

At London for the first time and paying £4.59 for a sandwich !!!!!?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 2

You feel my pain :(

• Like 1

Welcome to the south baby!

• Like 1

Cheap sarnie . . . :)

Don't try buying a coffee without a bank loan handy . . :rolleyes:

• Like 3

My drivers side LED self destructing...you can see part of it lying inside the headlight unit >.< less than a month old!

post-30230-144731783407_thumb.jpg

I hate people who have there drl at full brightness when it's dark or &#33;Removed&#33; hids that are so bright they leave a imprint in your retina

• Like 1

I hate people who have there drl at full brightness when it's dark or !Removed! hids that are so bright they leave a imprint in your retina

I saw both of these after work today lol. A little Citroen C1 or something with side lights and blinding DRLs, and then I think a Nissan 4x4 which blinded me with it's lights reflecting in my wing mirror.

Also some cars with DRLs which aren't designed properly, so they don't dim when the indicators are on and you can't see that the car is indicating.

• Like 1

Must admit my drl seem to come on a little whilst my lights are on and I'm using the brakes, I think the flow of extra current just somehow makes its way past the relay and back to the drl, though they are still dim. Those idiots who wire them up 24 7 need shooting though

Good Lord! Get back to Scotland or you'll be bankrupt soon.

That's one of the reasons I've never crossed the border. There are others, but I don't want to offend so I'll keep them to myself!

• Like 1

You don't want to be seen to mingle with us brits do you. Your offended we don't wear kilts or sporrans [emoji38]

You don't want to be seen to mingle with us brits do you. Your offended we don't wear kilts or sporrans [emoji38]

Get more offended when I went to London asked for a roll n sausage n got link sausage .....c'mon where's the square!

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2009/11/5/1257418576980/Square-Lorne-sausage-002.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club