Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

7 minutes ago, zain611 said:

@Lenny just watched that video. Best to seal that headlight with something like clearcoat or a ceramic coating. Won't take long for the headlights to go hazy again. The overall condition of the headlights after restoration may vary. On mine if you look closely there's some very light very small cracks / pig tails and I think some small dots probably due to improper clear coat spraying but honestly it looks good from just standing up looking down at it. 

Thanks mate, 

I'll suggest it to him when hes doing it to apply some clear coating afterwards, I think your headlights look like brand new, 

11 hours ago, Lenny said:

Great value for money there mate; would cost me €25 to get that service over here from a lad whom thinks he's Clint Eastwood with the power washer in hand and cigarette in mouth looking with one eye squinting as the smokes blowing in his face ☺️

To be fair that would be me if I'd done it myself!! :laughing:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Lenny said:

Thanks mate, 

I'll suggest it to him when hes doing it to apply some clear coating afterwards, I think your headlights look like brand new, 

Thanks Lenny yeah I think I'm over looking it. Does look like new when looking normally at it. I clay bard it yesterday and weirdly there was a bit of dirt which I took off. 

• Like 1

I like when i just ordered some new struts from.... SGS engineering.. as got good reviews on here and they are £5 cheaper as on offer with 2 years warranty.

• Like 1

Left side of the car looks really shiny now after compounding, polishing, sealed and waxed. Scratch is non existant but can be seen very faintly at the right lighting angle up close. 

DSC_0309.JPG

DSC_0308.JPG

DSC_0307.JPG

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Left side of the car looks really shiny now after compounding, polishing, sealed and waxed. Scratch is non existant but can be seen very faintly at the right lighting angle up close. 

As long as it looks good from the kerb side when cruising through the streets at 10mph that's all that matters mate 😅 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lenny said:

As long as it looks good from the kerb side when cruising through the streets at 10mph that's all that matters mate 😅 

Just today I parked up on a main road waiting for my mum who was in a cake shop to get a graduation cake for me and I can't count how many people in their car or walking by turn their heads to look at my car 🤣. Really will miss this car if I'm forced to sell it. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Just today I parked up on a main road waiting for my mum who was in a cake shop to get a graduation cake for me and I can't count how many people in their car or walking by turn their heads to look at my car 🤣. Really will miss this car if I'm forced to sell it. 

Congratulations on your Graduation mate 🎓

• Like 1

On 7/8/2019 at 12:21 PM, jace1969 said:

I like when i just ordered some new struts from.... SGS engineering.. as got good reviews on here and they are £5 cheaper as on offer with 2 years warranty.

Not a lot of change if any,will ask on a topic.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jace1969 said:

Not a lot of change if any,will ask on a topic.

I like knowing I can save from £3-6 on the autobeam performance brake light bulbs by just buying it from autobeam themselves via their eBay shop 😂. It's still something 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, zain611 said:

I like knowing I can save from £3-6 on the autobeam performance brake light bulbs by just buying it from autobeam themselves via their eBay shop 😂. It's still something 

Considerable savings there mate, 

• Like 1

I do like adding another Ford model kit to my collection and the gallery (link below). This time a classic rally car. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nick Y said:

This time a classic rally car. 

Another very nice job, Nick!. Takes me back to waiting for hours in cold, dark forests to be lashed by flying gravel!😀

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Another very nice job, Nick!. Takes me back to waiting for hours in cold, dark forests to be lashed by flying gravel!😀

Thanks. This one was a tricky one to do because of the stripe decals. The wheel arches had 2 separate ones. Also, the cigarette brand wording was in 2 parts to get round the tobacco advertising laws.

I'm glad it brings back memories for you. I've never been to a rally but do enjoy playing rally games on the Xbox or PlayStation. 

3 hours ago, Lenny said:

Considerable savings there mate, 

It's funny because they sell their bulbs on eBay where no tax is added and its free delivery 😂. Those bulbs on their website is £25 but £31 as they add tax and delivery on top. I'm going to get some money back for the led brake lights I bought from them as one is going faulty so add that towards the bill. The guy said also they do supply warranty on their eBay store so why not get it there. Win win 

• Like 2

Really nice pictures of the car from going to my local detailing shop yesterday. Looked really nice from the window reflection 😂 

_20190710_123225.JPG

_20190710_123251.JPG

• Like 1

I do like realising; I've been an active member of this site for ten whole years now 😅 

Still see a few people on here whom welcomed me on here way back in the day. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

A college in work reversed his Dacia Dustbin in to another colleges Audi A7 😬 

Happend a few weeks ago; Minor damage but a few of the lads have gotten balloons and taped them along his rear bumper instead of parking sensors 🤣 hope he sees the funny side as hes a proper and I mean proper arrogant Pilgarlic 

• Like 1

I do like having return shipped a 15" LED 216w light bar to amazon today; recieved the refund soon after shipping,

I've now purchased the larger 25" LED 500W model to fit the lower grill of my mates Toyota yaris 😅 the future is bright 

61MTutg7XyL._SX679_.thumb.jpg.584cbfbbd9a66119c75fb814aee2d48a.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Takes me back to waiting for hours in cold, dark forests to be lashed !😀

Ooh eer missus! 😈😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, zain611 said:

Looked really nice from the window reflection 😂

_20190710_123251.JPG

The state of that door!  That's gonna need more than a MOP and sone cutting paste! :laugh:

• Haha 2

Ooh eer missus! [emoji48][emoji38]
Phrasing

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

The state of that door!  That's gonna need more than a MOP and sone cutting paste! :laugh:

That's the landlords section of the business 😂

• Haha 1

Something i do like. Magazine features (no matter how small it may be lol).

Feature.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Darren-mk8 said:

Something i do like. Magazine features (no matter how small it may be lol).

Feature.jpg

Did you buy it or just stand in the shop reading it? :laugh: 

I'm surprised magazines are still sold since the rise of the internet tbh.  The local retro car group had a visit from Practical Classics last week as part of a retro group competition. :smile: 

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club