Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

'' Brissle '' :)

I haven't heard that for years !

• Like 1

Go to 'blacks' and get her one of those poncho jackets that fold into a pouch :lol:

• Like 1

Go to 'blacks' and get her one of those poncho jackets that fold into a pouch :lol:

There's always Primark :p

• Like 1

There's always Primark :p

Just been there to buy some socks actually...

• Like 1

Just been there to buy some socks actually...

Bit of a trip there.

Bit of a trip there.

Got to have a nice morning out once in a while. Mingle with the masses and all that...

Heading away for the wedding soon, so gotta get sorted.

What I don't like, so much for brissle being a cheaper bet! My daughter goes and picks out the most expensive coat in hollister! 100 squid for a parka...still it does look warm

Ps I don't think I'd ever get forgiven if I bought her something from primark :lol:

What I don't like, so much for brissle being a cheaper bet! My daughter goes and picks out the most expensive coat in hollister! 100 squid for a parka...still it does look warm

Ps I don't think I'd ever get forgiven if I bought her something from primark :lol:

Not even socks? Actually they're not bad for just plain t shirts either....aside from the fact they can shrink when certain people wash them -_-

How I must look suspicious... I always get stopped and searched at the ferry check in.....

I suppose to remain 'zen' the positive is it was the vehicle that was searched and not me...(no rubber gloves and all that...)

Drivers not using their lights when the sun is barely above the horizon, and they seemed to be the majority this morning. It's hard enough to see you in my mirrors when all I can see is the glare of the sun.

And coach drivers that sit in the left lane with the right indicator going for no reason. I waited to let him change lanes before a roundabout, but then it became clear he just had his indicator on to annoy me. So then I gave him a little beep as I went past to let him know he was doing something wrong, so he changed from the right indicator to continuous hazard lights and continued down the road :wacko:

Sunglasses are essential kit in the Autumnal / Winter months due to the low sun & wet roads which cause reflective glare

• Like 2

I was driving at 5am today, seemed like everyone in the world had foglights on, without even the hint of a mist.... Bunch of w anchors

• Like 2

Unfortunately '' beeping '' him was probably ineffective as the driver was clearly unaware of your presence anyway

• Like 1

Sunglasses are essential kit in the Autumnal / Winter months due to the low sun & wet roads which cause reflective glare

Good point, although that might only make the cars without headlights even harder to see.

At least decent sunglasses will eliminate most of the glare.

Some cars are more visible than others in poor visibilty - due to their colour

The headlightless idiots think that because they can see, or think that they can, that they too can be seen - which is rarely the case

It's surprising how many drivers think sunglasses are only for summer use, whereas they are actually of more use in the Autumnal / Winter months due to the reasons I stated above & every responsible driver should have a dedicated pair of '' car sunglasses '' that are never taken out of their car

• Like 3

I like my rear drl, had multiple people told me I left my fog lights on... Nope they are drl, but it maximises my visibility!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I don't like coming home from the school run and some muppet has parked half across the driveway...:evil:

• Like 1

I don't like coming home from the school run and some muppet has parked half across the driveway...:evil:

It's a pity you drive a "good" car, the benefit of our old 2000 Focus was that if that happened you could leave the offender a wee "message" stating his stupidity. Purely accidental, of course.

• Like 3

I was considering putting a note on the windscreen or something, but my husband told me not to :(

Turnip was there till 7.40pm!

I would have just let some air out of some tyres

• Like 2

I was considering putting a note on the windscreen or something, but my husband told me not to :(

Turnip was there till 7.40pm!

Times like that, and with the location that I find its wise to put a well worded note. Don't be rude at all, just try and appeal to their 'good side' if they have one, notes saying "please don't block our driveway, if we have any problems with our child we need to be able to get to the hospital quickly" or something like that.

The problem with nasty notes is that they're obviously aware of the house that owns the note... The same thing applies to "bumping" their car... That's fine, but when they inspect your car and find their paint work on it, you can get 'done'....

• Like 2

Set of car skates are required ;)

Move the car very carefully...as for where, I'll leave that to you - but bonus points of you do it so that somebody phones up and reports it :P

• Like 2

Move it to an abandoned 3 point turn location lol

• Like 2

Having to run a km in cross country yesterday. I almost died. :lol:

No...I'm not overweight, just exercise isn't my first priority. ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club