Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

34 minutes ago, Ken.K said:

Getting offered a job, so I have that in bag but they need to sign off on a few other things before I get a start date. All I. I have a job

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

congratulations

Cheers mate. Now I can look at my mondeos properly

1 hour ago, Ken.K said:

Getting offered a job, so I have that in bag but they need to sign off on a few other things before I get a start date. All I. I have a job

Congratulations! :yes:

I like only having 2 weeks and 1 day left in work, finish on Friday 16th December til 3rd January!:xmas:

My wife doesnt finish until the 23rd though!:yahoo:Ooops, i mean 😭

I like the average speed I managed in an old truck today...

IMG_20161201_104029045[1].jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Turvey said:

now that some  truck i want one :smile:

6 minutes ago, Turvey said:

Who needs supercars eh?

20 hours ago, Ken.K said:

Congratulations :-) 

16 hours ago, Turvey said:

LOL !!! 

I like being able to get in my car on a Frosty Day and in about 2 minutes it's all clear.  No more sitting for ages waiting for it to warm up or freezing while scraping it all off :-))

Yep definitely love that quickclear. A must have.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ken.K said:

Yep definitely love that quickclear. A must have.

Agreed.  It takes 15 minutes to defrost the Mercedes "traditionally", which is an age by comparison.

• Like 2

I do like taking Brandy for an extended walk in and around Bushey, where BP have their land based extraction sites for the oil that is under Poole Harbour. :smile:  Apart from the trucks going back and forth to collect the oil, we didn't see a soul about until we re-entered Wareham on the way back.  

It's not as boggy, at this time of the year: as it is in the summer.  Although having said that, Brandy did manage to find a brook complete with muddy banks, roll about and then gain her own plimsoll line at chest level:laugh:  

• Like 1

I do like saving 10% at Halfords using the Forum Discount Card when purchasing three bicycles for Santa🎅

also obtained €60 worth of free bicycle accessories 

The offer is €20 worth of free accessories per bicycle if collecting the bicycle on the same day or any time before 4th December 2016 

I took the bikes home same day so overall gained €60 in extras and saved €44 on purchasing thanks to the forum 😀👌

• Like 3

On Thursday, December 01, 2016 at 4:08 PM, Ken.K said:

Congratulations mate 👍

• Like 1

On 12/1/2016 at 4:50 PM, Ken.K said:

Cheers mate. Now I can look at my mondeos properly

Congrats mate! :)

I do like saving 10% at Halfords using the Forum Discount Card when purchasing three bicycles for Santa[emoji318]

also obtained €60 worth of free bicycle accessories 

The offer is €20 worth of free accessories per bicycle if collecting the bicycle on the same day or any time before 4th December 2016 

I took the bikes home same day so overall gained €60 in extras and saved €44 on purchasing thanks to the forum [emoji3][emoji108]

I have 2 questions...
1. Doesn't Santa have his sleigh & reindeer?
2. How is Santa supposed to ride 3 bikes at once?
:D
  • Like 1

Santa can do anything coz he's magic.
I really like the auto lights in my TXS. The auto highbeam is so quick reacting it's quicker than the human eye.

• Like 1

I do like the LED bulb or rather it's output, that I replaced my final and dead 11w CFL with. :smile: It's rated at 9w and 806 lumens yet it seems considerably brighter than the quoted lumens for the previous 11w CFL.  Which claimed to be 1100 lumens.  Both are 2700°K colour temperature wise. 

Whilst I've still got 5 more daylight rendered 30w (1900 lumens) CFL bulbs to use, in the office. I wonder when high lumen daylight rendered LEDs will become available.:unsure:  I would've thought agriculture/horticulture would be using them, for the cost savings alone

I also like finally working out what was causing my mystery right knee pain, or rather no pun intended, stumbling on it, as I wondered why Brandy had grown several centimetres in stature, as she passed by my chair.  Her back is usually level with the seat: this afternoon she was towering above it:ohmy:

:oops: I had forgotten to put my office chair seat back to it's correct height. after I lowered it to the lowest setting when I was steam cleaning, a few weeks ago.  It seems that being so close to the floor, the thigh lower than knee position was causing my knee to be in constant tension:wacko:. Having raised it to where it should've been this afternoon; the pain just dissipated:smile: and it hasn't returned since:smile:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tazzman600 said:

The auto highbeam is so quick reacting it's quicker than the human eye.

ooh, another reason to consider a Mondeo Titanium X, I'd not thought of.:huh:

16 hours ago, SeanW said:

I have 2 questions...
1. Doesn't Santa have his sleigh & reindeer?
2. How is Santa supposed to ride 3 bikes at once?
:D

Well 😦after last year's incident when Santa came down the chimney with a dolls house and wrecked the fireplace,

I've since had it repaired and put a sign on the chimney stating no oversized items😐

I'm not taking the risk this year and agreed to help him in delivering.

Before incident: image taken 24/12/15
20151219_123756_zpshbbhskwq.jpg

😮After incident: image taken 25/12/15 
20160206_111407_zpsj1fg4bkb.jpg

Repaired by elf construction 12/01/16 😐

20160524_154909_zpsj53sxoro.jpg

and cap on chimney with warning sign stating "no bulky items" 

20160320_200147_zps4qprbrvv.jpg

they also gave me a magic key to hang outside on Christmas eve for Santa to open the door.

20161204_093357_zpsdwx5hbs0_edit_1480844

• Like 5

I like being reminded of these scene from Bad Boys :biggrin:

Really REALLY not work or child friendly . Lots of swearies in it! 

• Like 1

I do like the 405 running again!!  My hands are cut up and covered in oil, and my knees are in agony, but SHE RUNS!!!  And thankfully the only problem was the glow plugs, which were complately sooted up and incapable of providing any heat.

WP_20161204_14_24_52_Pro.jpgWP_20161204_14_24_57_Pro.jpgWP_20161204_14_28_23_Pro.jpg

As you can see from the pictures, I only got three out because plug number 1 (behind the fuel pump) was completely seized and there wasn't enough room to get it freed up.  Thankfully three new Bosch plugs is more than enough to start the engine easily.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

I do like the 405 running again!!  My hands are cut up and covered in oil, and my knees are in agony, but SHE RUNS!!!  And thankfully the only problem was the glow plugs, which were complately sooted up and incapable of providing any heat.

WP_20161204_14_24_52_Pro.jpgWP_20161204_14_24_57_Pro.jpgWP_20161204_14_28_23_Pro.jpg

As you can see from the pictures, I only got three out because plug number 1 (behind the fuel pump) was completely seized and there wasn't enough room to get it freed up.  Thankfully three new Bosch plugs is more than enough to start the engine easily.

If you have a spare £500-700 then one of these Induction Heaters might have helped. Seen it in action on Wheeler Dealers, good piece of kit. Bit expensive for a one off job though!😃

Screenshot_20161204-160003.png

• Like 1

Probably available for a days hire from somewhere though.

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jmurray01 said:

Got to change theses on my son in laws van Vauxhall yes I know .I hope they aren’t as bad as yours

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club