Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

1 minute ago, Incontro said:

That looks really yummy Jamie

It was quite nice actually, I've never had prawns on a pizza and wasn't sure what to make of it, but glad I bought it.

I do like a nice drive in the old turbo diesel this afternoon and now sitting with a glass of wine and a chinese take-away in the oven.  It is quite sad really that the best things in my life are alcohol, food and driving, but it is better than nothing!! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jmurray01 said:

It is quite sad really that the best things in my life are alcohol, food and driving, but it is better than nothing!! 

Sounds good to me! 

• Like 3

I do like a nice drive in the old turbo diesel this afternoon and now sitting with a glass of wine and a chinese take-away in the oven.  It is quite sad really that the best things in my life are alcohol, food and driving, but it is better than nothing!! 

IMG_20151219_220319_zpsx4ie8gd9.jpg

my alcohol consumption

In 2015 was 1ltr of Captain Morgan's spiced rum in the year that was all alcohol consumed for the year.

this doubled to 2ltrs of the same Captain Morgan's spiced rum in the year 2016 that was all alcohol consumed in the year.

in 2017 now I've consumed 1ltr of Captain Morgan's spiced rum in the first four weeks of the year 😁 I won't be drinking any now for the next two - three months as I'll only be off work on Sundays. 

• Like 1

I do like getting paid at midnight ⏳🙌

• Like 1

It is quite sad really that the best things in my life are alcohol, food and driving, but it is better than nothing!! 

On a related note, I do like keeping in touch with old workmates who offer me free beer! 3 kegs of Stella? That'll do nicely :wine:

Cheers! 

IMG_20170129_181601323.jpg

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Lenny said:

IMG_20151219_220319_zpsx4ie8gd9.jpg

What do you mix it with, if anything? I would like to expand the variety of drinks I like but am kinda limited in that I detest Coca-Cola, Pepsi etc which seems to be the mixer of choice for rums etc. 

I would really like to start appreciating gin, as that seems to be a growing trend at the moment, but the only gin I have ever tried was Gordon's and that was like drinking perfume! 

3 hours ago, Turvey said:

What do you mix it with, if anything? I would like to expand the variety of drinks I like but am kinda limited in that I detest Coca-Cola, Pepsi etc which seems to be the mixer of choice for rums etc. 

I would really like to start appreciating gin, as that seems to be a growing trend at the moment, but the only gin I have ever tried was Gordon's and that was like drinking perfume! 

Yeah coca-cola or if i run out there's usually a can of Monster Assault in the fridge but I try keep that for the morning after 😅

maxresdefault_zpsqldf0wc3.jpg

32 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

Jack Daniels honey with Lemonade works for me. :w00t:

Honey Jack.jpg

That does look nice! I've seen it in Tescos, might see if I can buy a glass of it in the pub first though. 

Apparently Rock Rose gin is meant to be nice @Turvey you can usually get miniatures of gin so makes testing a bit easier

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I do like getting the Focus' N/S/F tyre replaced this afternoon...  To say the old one was a "little worn" would be an understatement.  Fortunately I had a spare Nokian from the other Focus which was the right size, so it'll do for now until I replace both for a matching pair.  The current O/S tyre is still OK for another few thousand miles.

WP_20170202_16_10_28_Pro.jpg

• Like 1

Not so much bald as suffering from alopecia. [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

Not so much bald as suffering from alopecia. emoji2.png

Sent from my SM-G930F

lol :smile:

• Like 1

I do like going to off to visit one my brother's best mates, who just happens to be a physiotherapist, and discovering after he'd run a few tests, probed, prodded and scanned my right quadriceps tendon, that it's not torn to the extent I feared.:smile:  Although the pain in comparison to last time, had made wonder if I might have torn the whole thing in two:eek:

Ideally, he would like me, to employ the R.I.C.E method with it (Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation), plus he's.given me a series of  exercises to do at least 5 times a day to prevent it reoccurring and to help strengthen the tendon while it heals.  I've also got to wear a hinged knee open patellar support brace for a while, which is being sent to me directly tomorrow, as he didn't actually have my actual size in stock . For the time being, until I get it, he has taped it up with a cohesive bandage, which is supporting it nicely:smile:

However like last time (with less pain), I can comfortably walk on it on a level plane or an incline that is slight, providing I don't lift my leg more than about 75mm.  Although, on steeper inclines and on stairs, it's decidedly painful and I end up walking rather erratically:mellow:

I also like that Pipper has been here a week, and she's so settled in, you'd think she had been here for years:smile: 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

Not so much bald as suffering from alopecia. emoji2.png

Sent from my SM-G930F

Ha!  Yes, very true.  Needless to say it was a budget brand tyre. 

• Like 2

I do like chopping a weeks worth of firewood WITHOUT hitting my thumb! :smile:

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Turvey said:

I do like chopping a weeks worth of firewood WITHOUT hitting my thumb! :smile:

Well done Kevin!  The new axe helped I assume.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

Well done Kevin!  The new axe helped I assume.

Maybe He took up Karate :ph34r:

board-breaking-hand.jpgi_know_kung_fu_poster-r585254f51c16474e92fddfc56be14071_3kda_8byvr_324.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ken.K said:

46abae8100355c290916bdc4efaf082f.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

If you read up on that, they send you signs which you have to put up and can only be used on your own land. Not as easy as snapping people at the local supermarket. 

• Like 1

I received my hinged knee support this morning, the difference it makes is startling to knee operation:biggrin:  With it, I can support my entire body weight on the afflicted leg and even rotate on it:smile: Not that the physio would advise me to start rotating on it.. 

I also like that Pipper dries out very quickly after a walk in a deluge:smile: So far she's had to, 3 times today with a further opportunity tonight.

it can't be comfortable if you're slow to dry dog, just waiting for the dampness to leave your fur.  Brandy used to dry out relatively quickly but Pipper is like a microwave oven to Brandy's fan assisted oven:laugh:

I however, required a complete change of clothing and a large towel

12 minutes ago, GMX said:

I received my hinged knee support this morning, the difference it makes is startling to knee operation:biggrin:  With it, I can support my entire body weight on the afflicted leg and even rotate on it:smile: Not that the physio would advise me to start rotating on it.. 

Just in time for bursting some moves on Friday night dance fever floor 💃#CheckMyBadSelf 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Just in time for bursting some moves on the Friday night dance fever floor 💃#CheckMyBadSelf 

Indeed :lol1:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club