Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

Ive heard they're good for warming your hands in winter

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Ive heard they're good for warming your hands in winter

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

True! Quite fitting for the current season... "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire" and all that!!

Finally got a PAC code, after much faffing about and numerous emails, to Sainsburys Security Centre :)

• Like 1

Homemade mince pies, infact most homemade baked things. I'm the next Mary Berry :D .

• Like 1

Homemade mince pies, infact most homemade baked things. I'm the next Mary Berry :D .

What about home steamed things? Like the spotted !Removed! (Richard, if the censor software removes it) I've got under way in on the hob

• Like 1

What about home steamed things? Like the spotted !Removed! (Richard, if the censor software removes it) I've got under way in on the hob

I am physically unable to read that pudding name either here or in a restaurant without giggling *shameface*

• Like 2

The spotted !Removed! (Richard) pudding, I have just consumed with freshly made custard and a knob of clotted cream :)

• Like 1

The spotted !Removed! (Richard) pudding, I have just consumed with freshly made custard and a knob of clotted cream :)

This makes me want to start baking again. I used to be in the kitchen daily but since starting work, I only go in there when absolutely necessary.

I do like that Days Ford in Swansea have a gorgeous Mustang in their showroom . . . which i'll be drooling over tomorrow :)

I do like my husbands reaction to the pair of beats headphones I bought him for our anniversary, and yes they DO live up to the hype :d

The first lot of RHDs arrived a few weeks ago and now customer cars are being delivered.

Not sure if you can have a test drive yet.

We didn't have the time Ian . . . & shame it's a soft top & in black, but they are getting the hard top version soon & that's the one I'm interested in :)

One hell of a car though. :)

Haha. I'd be more interested in the hard top version too probably, I reckon it's have better lines. Black isn't a bad colour, but maybe something a bit different...

• Like 1

There should be a good deal to be done on a 16 plate in March . . . :)

There should be a good deal to be done on a 16 plate in March . . . :)

Is that like the kind of deal where you can buy an entire island for just under a million? It's a cracking deal if you have a spare Mil....

• Like 1

This one has the 5.0 V8 :)

Very nice :)

Will you ordering that one Mark?

The dog and I, managed to dodge the showers and have been walking up the old railway line/bridleway to Blandford and back. She abstained from rolling about in goose/swan poo, by the river. So, she isn't pongy today.

In Sturminster Marshall, we went past a driveway with 6 ST's in - 4 Fiestas and two Foci. :)

• Like 1

If they get their figures right, then I may grace them with my business :)

Presumerably, your dog will be getting a travel harness, when they get their figures right - the Mustang isn't crate friendly

If they get their figures right, then I may grace them with my business :)

"you pay me, I take your mustang"

Thems the sorta figures I need...

• Like 1

"you pay me, I take your mustang"

Thems the sorta figures I need...

Like a Mustang relief service

• Like 1

Our little dog has a harness & loves travelling :)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club