Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

1 hour ago, zain611 said:

In a house with 4 adults now you'd be surprised that that still happens. 

I'm trying to prevent that from happening here 😀

Don't forget to flush isint working,

So "Dont forget to Subscribe" everyone seems to like that one 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lenny said:

My work mate just saw a bill for 7900 euro from BMW for two fuel pumps on his 2012 4.2 twin turbo V8 BMW M5 which thankfully was still under sales warranty as he bought it less than six months ago lol apparently it has three fuel pumps in total.

Annual tax over here for the 4.2 is 2,200 for 12 months 

Only race track is in Dublin 300km away

if it had three fuel pumps I would be getting rid off it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dezwez said:

if it had three fuel pumps I would be getting rid off it

I've only red brake calipers on mine and one fuel pump 😂

The BMW even the seats are red that how fast it is,

I was only in it once and never again, he was two bus lengths ahead of a Kawasaki Ninja on the motorway 😲 I was thinking "I have kids i want to see growing up"

• Like 1

I've only red brake calipers on mine and one fuel pump 😂

The BMW even the seats are red that how fast it is,

I was only in it once and never again, he was two bus lengths ahead of a Kawasaki Ninja on the motorway 😲 I was thinking "I have kids i want to see growing up"

I no what you mean 🤣

• Like 1

The M5 I think is at the highest tax band which is £555. I'd rather get an M3, get them from 32-35k for a 2015 one, £315 tax, less thirsty and will keep up with an M5 excluding the latest one. I'm sort of happy I do little mileage, hopefully that puts little wear on the car plus reduces running costs. This is kind of why I don't mind getting a petrol later on plus DPF diesels will clog up with the small driving. 

• Like 1

Bad day at work but I came out kicking and hitting the nail on the head like a boss 

Coming at me with problems that are out of my control; to be repaired which isint my department. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Bad day at work but I came out kicking and hitting the nail on the head like a boss 

Coming at me with problems that are out of my control; to be repaired which isint my department. 

You're obviously seen as the 'Go to man' then Lenny! 🙂

9 hours ago, WES180 said:

You're obviously seen as the 'Go to man' then Lenny! 🙂

Go to for to provide kicking to feel better about ones self but I was ready for em today 😅

I'm the sole operator in a particular department, I take pride in my work and housekeeping, 

Today they done an internal audit and couldn't find anything which I could change, so threw a few engineering issues at me instead, 

Gimme somthing I can change 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dezwez said:

bad day then 🙁

Ah dont want to be ranting on now but;

also it's my dad's birthday and my mother wants me to phone to say happy birthday, 

But he never rememberd mine; growing up so it's sorta bugging me that she expects me to acknowledge his,

She also wants me to ask if he would assist in fitting a Swann NVW-485 wireless cctv system in my mother's next Sunday 

She doesn't want to ask him in case his girlfriend is there and she doesn't like to see him helping my mother

So she wants me to phone and say happy birthday and will you help me fit her camera system on Sunday.

I'm 34 years old leave me alone.

And it's her camera system which I bought for her yet she won't ask him to assist with fitting the stupid thing.

There like kids 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Ah also it's my dad's birthday and my mother wants me to phone to say happy birthday, 

But he never rememberd mine; growing up so it's sorta bugging me,

She also wants me to ask if he would assist in fitting a Swann NVW-485 wireless cctv system in my mother's next Sunday 

She doesn't want to ask him in case his girlfriend is there and she doesn't like to see him helping my mother

So she wants me to phone and say happy birthday and will you help me fit her camera system on Sunday.

I'm 34 years old leave me alone.

Still bugs me though as I remember him not believing it was my birthday when I was eleven so I'd prefer nog to make the call today.

And it's her camera system which I bought for her yet she won't ask him to assist with fitting 

There like kids 

mine were just the same acted like kids there both gone now so we get some piece 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dezwez said:

mine were just the same acted like kids there both gone now so we get some piece 

Wow doesn't change until the clock stops then.

• Like 1

Just now, Lenny said:

Wow doesn't change until the clock stops then.

Never got on with them other people seemed more important to them Ive got a good wife and kids  around me now

I don't miss them sad or what 😞

1 minute ago, dezwez said:

Never got on with them other people seemed more important to them Ive got a good wife and kids  around me now

I don't miss them sad or what 😞

I'm in exactly same position, If I phone them there's anything more important than talking to me; "the postman dropped a letter in the box I have to go" 

Or 

"There's a stray cat wanting fed at the door, I have to go"

😂 

• Like 1

There's a stray cat wanting fed at the door, I have to go

we had a cat and iam sure my mum though more of that than us 🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dezwez said:

we had a cat and iam sure my mum though more of that than us 🤣

It's mad isint it,

I had a stray dog when I was growing up and they sent me to my grandmother's one Saturday and took the dog for a long drive in the opposite direction.

Now she has around 14 stray cats which she buys whiskers dry food for just to look out at them playing in the garden.

• Like 1

I don't like ordering this kit from Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00OTTRYXY/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1

.....and getting this delivered today.

The filter is as ordered but the system cleaner and inhibitor is a cheap own brand instead of the filter makers stuff which is what I paid for. Regardless of whether it's better or worse than what I ordered is neither here nor there. The stuff I expected comes in a 500ml bottle, just the correct size to pour into the filter body. The stuff I've received is in a 1 litre bottle which means I'll have to dose it through a radiator or the header tank. 

I have written an email to the seller, I'll await with bated breath 🙄

IMG_20190204_162040520.jpg

IMG_20190204_162433709.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Turvey said:

I don't like ordering this kit from Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00OTTRYXY/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1

.....and getting this delivered today.

The filter is as ordered but the system cleaner and inhibitor is a cheap own brand instead of the filter makers stuff which is what I paid for. Regardless of whether it's better or worse than what I ordered is neither here nor there. The stuff I expected comes in a 500ml bottle, just the correct size to pour into the filter body. The stuff I've received is in a 1 litre bottle which means I'll have to dose it through a radiator or the header tank. 

I have written an email to the seller, I'll await with bated breath 🙄

Pain in the Hoopla, I'd expect to receive exactly as described in listing; amazon are fairly good with customer returns, 

Alternativly; Endotherm sell an 1/2" BSP adapter for pouring additives in through the vent of the radiator, They sell this adaptor seperatly i have one myself can meassure the cap size 🛥⛴🚢 if you want? 😁

https://smartgreenshop.co.uk/endotherm-central-heating-additive-500ml-720.html 

20160722_224523_zpszettwsfk.thumb.jpg.882ab019eb081d2b2379c90e10c2f594.jpg

I also recommend fitting Aladdin automatic bleed valves for consistent maintenance free performance https://smartgreenshop.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=Aladdin+Easyfix+water+valve 

20160722_224412_zps1opr2p1f.thumb.jpg.43436eb4d4582f9832b3cc44c7c146fa.jpg

20170714_134623.jpg.d099e40a161d4a5bc8b9734046.thumb.jpg.a797ef559016a82f262ec2ceee76576b.jpg

img_1172__zps8grf1ko6.jpg.951ab9181cbe17f03f873e4b53248590.jpg

For others reading; Ive used all above items and reviewed them in my thread here: https://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/80864-living-room-project/ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Its so sad reading on here how a lot of parents don't think a lot of there sons/daughters as mine are the complete opposite,they would do anything for me and my

older brother through bad and good times so i changed my life as single i dedicated a few years of my life to pay back to them that they helped me so i became

a living carer and i would not change it at all,i gave in a very good job to take on this and 14 years down the line still doing it and learnt so much about life/living.

1 minute ago, jace1969 said:

Its so sad reading on here how a lot of parents don't think a lot of there sons/daughters as mine are the complete opposite,they would do anything for me and my

older brother through bad and good times so i changed my life as single i dedicated a few years of my life to pay back to them that they helped me so i became

a living carer and i would not change it at all,i gave in a very good job to take on this and 14 years down the line still doing it and learnt so much about life/living.

that's good to hear well done ☺️

• Haha 1

I don't think I could have wished for better parents, mine were well known locally for just being nice people who would help anyone. I was very moved at my Dad's funeral, when his comrades from the local Normandy Veterans Association,  all well past 80 by then, paraded as his coffin went past as a mark of respect.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dezwez said:

that's good to hear well done ☺️

Theres always those sort 😂

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

I don't think I could have wished for better parents, mine were well known locally for just being nice people who would help anyone. I was very moved at my Dad's funeral, when his comrades from the local Normandy Veterans Association,  all well past 80 by then, paraded as his coffin went past as a mark of respect.

they sound good people ☺️ 

Just now, dezwez said:

they sound good people ☺️ 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club