Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

No school just has a royal influence. Was set up by Edward the 6th (I think) in 1553. The Queen Mother was our Patron! Was nice to see some Royalty. 

7 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

I'm not up at 5 fortunately lol.  Won't be long until you're going to bed in daylight I guess!

I'm not a fan of heat, just wish the cold wind would drop a bit, I do live pretty close to the coat though, almost always windy round here.

See that is the best part of farming(when it's summer) go to work & it's light, work all day outside in the blazing sun & work at night in the light, woohooo

6 hours ago, chrisroberson99 said:

Princess Royal coming to school in her helicopter shortly...Will be nice to see some more Royals!

Went to my college, nothing special lol.  Helicopter was a bit drole as well

6 hours ago, GMX said:

Got a chartered surveyor here at the moment, certifying the plot.

Brandy keeps getting in the way, wagging tails on bouncy dogs and theodolites are not a good mix

Brandy is 16 this September, but despite evening stairs, is still springy and puppy-like during most of the time

Nothing wrong with me, just more time than I had. Since the workload kept increasing, we've hired a few a more staff ( four to date, two more next week) and delegated, and consequently I've freed some hours. 

School prizegiving day?

Ahhh I see.  We're short of tractor drivers for the contracting but nobody has enough experience lol.  I work for a different farmer but the in law has a contracting business & he's short of staff.  The farmer I work for is sponsored by Eastern Europe

Haha, it was fine. One of my friends got to talk to her. The helicopter was maroon, rather nice and shiny! 

Chuffing long way Scotland and I'm in Yorkshire. I did 1500 miles last year on my grand tour but was well worth it. Scenery is stunning especially the west coast/highlands

I can't wait to go back

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

Where did you visit on your tour

Here is my thread basically drove up the west coast across the north then headed south

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

Link not copying on the app

• Like 1

Search for Phil and Toms big Scottish adventure

Tempted by a private plate...just not sure I can justify £400 on a numberplate lol

On 4/21/2016 at 9:32 PM, Philf1 said:

Link not copying on the app

I managed to get a look at it & saw some of your videos as well.  Making me want to go even more now though.  Don't think the better half would enjoy me pelting around those bends/roads though

I do like having a long morning stroll with Brandy, it was still semi-dark when we set out with just the odd owl out and about. :smile: Didn't see anyone else till we emerged from Wareham Forest some three hours later. 

It's still rather muddy and boggy, apart from yesterday's all day rain, it hasn't been wet for close to a fortnight.  I would've thought the paths should've have been drier.  Naturally, Brandy returned quite muddy from her underside downwards:rolleyes:

It's now sunny:smile: A few things to do in the garden first and then I might address the mod pile for the Mk2 Focus.

The forecast is sunny with the odd cloud.  Yesterday they were forecasting sunny with the odd shower.

12 hours ago, Preecematt said:

Don't think the better half would enjoy me pelting around those bends/roads though

I momentarily misread that as "Don't think the better half would enjoy me petting around those bends/roads though" :lol:

• Like 1

I like finally getting a drawn-out matter resolved.  It's more relief than like, but both apply.

• Like 2

And the Hyundai lives!!  It sat for almost four weeks due to a DVLA muck-up (long story!!) but fired right up this afternoon.  Brakes were a little seized but nothing the 4WD and automatic transmission couldn't break free from.  Filled with a tank of premium unleaded and a 40 mile run to get the fluids flowing again. 

I never wanted a Korean car but I have to say I'm very impressed with that Santa Fe so far, and the V6 sounds amazing - although it'll sound even better after that putrid black engine oil is changed, which will be done in a week.

Do like spending the day at West mid safari park with Cheryl & the kids.  Wasn't as bad/crap as I thought it would be

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Preecematt said:

Do like spending the day at West mid safari park with Cheryl & the kids.  Wasn't as bad/crap as I thought it would be

I always think the same about those places but they are, in actual fact, quite interesting.

1 minute ago, jmurray01 said:

I always think the same about those places but they are, in actual fact, quite interesting.

It was a bit different to Chester zoo, novelty wears off seeing animals in a field when you've seen them countless times lol.  At least we got to feed some of the animals.  Didn't learn much there, well except in the dinosaur bit  

1 minute ago, Preecematt said:

It was a bit different to Chester zoo, novelty wears off seeing animals in a field when you've seen them countless times lol.  At least we got to feed some of the animals.  Didn't learn much there, well except in the dinosaur bit  

I won't ask!

I do like listening to my Roy Orbison records on what would have been his 80th birthday...

He really did have a voice like no other - and nobody will ever surpass him.

WP_20160423_22_23_35_Pro.jpgWP_20160423_22_23_48_Pro.jpg

• Like 2

Classic well found as always Lenny

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Philf1 said:

Classic well found as always Lenny

Cheers Phil, 

I follow the guys in YouTube so I get links when they post up new video's was glad to have this one yesterday cheered me up as i was waiting in hospital with cement splash in my left eye; thats what i get for mixing it up in the mother in laws old chest freezer using a spade in back garden 😀 sloshed up caught me in the eye; burnt like Arth Garfunckel 😣

they have great one about Honda civic drivers and truck drivers aswell 😅

I do like finally updating my signature...  As much as I loved the MK4 Fiesta, after over 3 years it was finally time to let go!  That said, I'll keep it as my avatar. 

17 minutes ago, hywelkidd said:

When someone who's been wronged gets revenge :)

http://ridgelinefasciareplacement.co.uk/

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

That's fantastic!  Hopefully what little business they had will soon disappear.

• Like 3

How deliciously ironic that their vehicles now carry a url that leads directly to a site that shows what feckless bellpieces they are.

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 4

That is the exact reason I can never understand why people drive like morons in sign written vehicles, there is no escaping. Bad parking, speeding, undertaking etc etc.

The one bunch who are the worst at the speeding and undertaking offences are this company called 'Police' definitely a country wide lot... Seen them run reds, speed, even have the audacity to make people stop and tell them off! Outrageous. :p

Got some tasty motors! Also some awful little vauxhalls though.. :(

• Like 2

Wonder if that ridgeline company has spun off into paving, or whether this poor unfortunate has picked up their number instead? http://bradstone-paving.ebspages.co.uk/

Also, I noticed in the video it said their company has been established for 15 years..... oops.. :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club