Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

I managed to overtake a car doing 50mph in the 107!! So I must have been on the rev limiter going past!! 

• Like 1

Currently I do like that if I put the foot down in the ST, it spins the wheels in almost any gear! 

I think in a few months time this will be going in the other thread, but for now it’s great fun. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, iantt said:

I managed to overtake a car doing 50mph in the 107!! So I must have been on the rev limiter going past!! 

Those little VVTi lumps do like to rev!  Just a shame it's all noise and nothing else!

I had one for a day...far too rough riding for me!  But my sister had one for 5 years.  Only got rid as it was too slow for holidays in the mountains with luggage and passengers lol.

Those little VVTi lumps do like to rev!  Just a shame it's all noise and nothing else!
I had one for a day...far too rough riding for me!  But my sister had one for 5 years.  Only got rid as it was too slow for holidays in the mountains with luggage and passengers lol.
Instead of VVTI it should be called VNCS (variable noise - constant speed).

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I like custom turbo setups even if they aren't mine. Fitting this bad boy to mates 205 Sunday d2a9cc2d91d2b7f228c89bc3a1e661fc.jpg5f839437c259bde85e71117058be0bcc.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I do like that there are a few new episodes of Better Call Saul and Narcos Mexico on Netflix. Only managed to watch one episode of Better Call Saul though (see my I don't like post for the reasons).

• Like 1

@Nick Y got the imorgan yesterday after just my second attempt. Not bad car to be honest. 

Screenshot_20200307-155040.png

It's good to stock up on the essentials 

FB_IMG_1583602770710.jpg

• Haha 4

That's only about a weeks worth for me anyway! :laugh:

• Like 2

Going onto YouTube and watching 2 st-3's the MK7 and MK8,MK7 stage 2 remap and MK8 stage 1 so they were both around 250 bhp.

It wasn't a race just showing the stuff what's been up-dated and the low down torque on the Mk8 was mad but he did go for the Mk7 in the end.

The sound was amazing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

That's only about a weeks worth for me anyway! :laugh:

I did think of you when I saw that photo. Lol 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jace1969 said:

Going onto YouTube and watching 2 st-3's the MK7 and MK8,MK7 stage 2 remap and MK8 stage 1 so they were both around 250 bhp.

It wasn't a race just showing the stuff what's been up-dated and the low down torque on the Mk8 was mad but he did go for the Mk7 in the end.

The sound was amazing.

Link?

• Like 1

I do like completing a six sigma course on process improvement;

I've now got twelve weeks to demonstrate use of the training by creating a project in work to save time or money or both.

I've spent 42 hours of my own time re-writing some procedures, 

I've now to create a power point presentation to show where my changes fit within the overall business structure aswell as performing a data analysis to document the time the process took using the existing method compared to the new proposal which will save atleast eight hours, just by restructuring the steps 

I'm finding it really interesting rewarding & enjoyable. 

The only downside is the reward for all of it isint very substantial given the level of time and effort put in to make the changes. However the reward is the same regardless of the project scale and in some previous cases that same reward was too much for ideas such as " putting an extra bin in the canteen to reduce the distance travelling and congestion during peak lunch time hours" 

Didn't take quarter the time as my first project here, 

I'm enjoying it though just like the 28 guides I once created for the mk2.5 focus back in the day 😅

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Zico said:

Link?

They have both been done up,a lot more on the MK7 but it's the sound i thought was amazing, got the popping mapped in or something on the MK8.

Don't know a lot if anything on the ST's and all this remap stuff so don't quote me on anything just love them lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Saw my first 20 plates just now! One on a Fiesta, and then a Prius right behind it! Two in two seconds 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dtulip8 said:

Saw my first 20 plates just now! One on a Fiesta, and then a Prius right behind it! Two in two seconds 😂

I saw my first 20 plate 3 weeks ago.well I should say I made my first 20 plate 3 weeks ago.😂😂😂

• Like 2

On 2/19/2020 at 6:22 PM, iantt said:

and specs changes are new on us too. saw a new fiesta today with the 1.0 ecoboost as used in the new focus and transit connect . 

20200219_162136.jpg

2 hours ago, iantt said:

I saw my first 20 plate 3 weeks ago.well I should say I made my first 20 plate 3 weeks ago.😂😂😂

Not seen one yet - maybe everyone my way is staying away from showrooms due to coronavirus.

Just out of interest, Ian, have you heard/seen any more on the new type ecoboost in the Fiesta?

3 hours ago, iantt said:

I mean you do work at a garage 😂

I do like spending the past several hours creating images for the background of a power point presentation 😂

I've had to create a process map aswell which took me three of those hours using Microsoft paint, 

I've still gotta put all the details in the slides but its looking really good and unique to the type of process.

I've spent a total of 51 hours on the project at this point; mostly rewriting and restricting the procedure; I've now gotta finish the PowerPoint slide show followed by creating a data analysis of the time taken by following the old procedure then again following the newly created procedure to show how effective it is.

Then I'm done 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Not seen one yet - maybe everyone my way is staying away from showrooms due to coronavirus.

Just out of interest, Ian, have you heard/seen any more on the new type ecoboost in the Fiesta?

As far as I'm aware it's just the ecoboost they already fit to the focus. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Lenny said:

IMG-20200308-WA0005.thumb.jpg.49b2438c0e5ab25c3e58fe5e3ffe1f73.jpg

FB_IMG_1583701014396.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Lol I see now with the toilet paper gags. My dad asked my mum about a toilet paper delivery and if it's confirmed 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well I'm nackered as my wife is working on a coronavirus isolation ward.

[emoji2961][emoji1784][emoji1785][emoji879][emoji317]

• Sad 1

Well I'm nackered as my wife is working on a coronavirus isolation ward.

[emoji2961][emoji1784][emoji1785][emoji879][emoji317]

I'm buggered as I'm immune suppressed [emoji23] just crack on. ***** people.buying the loo rolls people like me need them

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club