Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

3 hours ago, Lenny said:

IMG-20190101-WA0013.thumb.jpg.df99ad27db091f16b325c7ba924fcf45.jpg

A good driver who gets punished for using the indicators 😂

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, zain611 said:

A good driver who gets punished for using the indicators 😂

• Like 1

Do like going to my aunts flat yesterday and seeing the fireworks from people on the fourth floor. 

DSC_0701.JPG

• Like 2

6861.thumb.jpg.1850fbf08436ab6029261f0078100eb8.jpg

Ordered a full size mid sleeper bed for our four year old son online from a reputable furniture store on the 29th November 2018 

It did state that delivery could take as much as three weeks, I was hoping to have it before Christmas as he has a lot of bruder trucks to store underneath, 

vipack-pino-mid-sleeper-fire-rescue.thumb.jpg.584176df744da426ced0d9c25fd7f303.jpg

But straight after purchasing the bed and fire truck curtain on 29th November, they sent me an email confirming purchase saying to expect delivery between the 2nd - 15th January 19 

It's finally arriving today,👍 although if I was to now cancel the order then repurchase I'd save myself €50 in the January sales.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zain611 said:

@TimST2 this is the ST I see in the car park. Looks nice in person 

DSC_0702.JPG

Looks like mine 👍

Difficult to see from the photo - does it have the style pack red calipers? Not sure if the 65 plate had the ST200 suspension upgrades or not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TimST2 said:

Looks like mine 👍

Difficult to see from the photo - does it have the style pack red calipers? Not sure if the 65 plate had the ST200 suspension upgrades or not.

I can't remember I think it did. Need to check when I go again 🤣

• Like 1

I had the white Focus ST parked next to me again at work today. Has the same Recaro seats as my car too.

• Like 2

I do like my new Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone. A massive improvement from my 3 year old handset (Sony Xperia M5). 
Larger screen (5.5 inches), 4k ultra HD display, 64gb internal storage with a micro SD card slot, 4GB RAM, 19mp rear and 13mp front cameras, 4k video recording with slow motion options (960fps or 120fps), 5g wi-fi connectivity and wi-fi calling function and most importantly, great battery life.

The quality of images really jumps out with really vivid colours and the slow motion video feature is great (although it is only in 5 second bursts).

I've had Sony Xperia phones for at least the last 9 years (this being my 4th) and I've never had any issues with them. I prefer Sony phones over other Android models (Samsung etc) and I'd rather have the Xperia than an iPhone

@Nick Y I'm sure I got the Xperia EZ as part of my upgrade sitting downstairs waiting for my dad to put the screen protector on before I use it. At the moment Im using the Xperia E3 which is good. I mainly use my phone to browse the Internet and take pictures 😂

I also got a new phone for xmas.  I do like the fingerprint authentication on it...can't believe I've spent all this time typing in passcodes like a caveman... :laugh: 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

I do like the fingerprint authentication on it...can't believe I've spent all this time typing in passcodes like a caveman... :laugh: 

That's what I forgot about. Mine has that on it too. Every now and then it does need a pin code to unlock though (for security reasons apparently). 

Zain, you can't go wrong with Xperia phones. I do recommend the screen protector route though as these new screens are magnets for fingerprints and are so easy to break. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

I also got a new phone for xmas.  I do like the fingerprint authentication on it...can't believe I've spent all this time typing in passcodes like a caveman... :laugh: 

You do know that finger print unlock is still stone age.... you can unlock your phones with ya ugly mush if you so choose to 🤪 (though I have the capability on my OnePlus 3T, I can't be bothered to use it 😄).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I still smile every time i pass this sign at shopping mall. 

Yeah, like I'm going to feed the wildlife, Haven't brought the kids on this holiday !! 

IMG_20190103_135308.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, iantt said:

I still smile every time i pass this sign at shopping mall. 

Yeah, like I'm going to feed the wildlife, Haven't brought the kids on this holiday !! 

IMG_20190103_135308.jpg

Now that is scary! How could parents say to their kids "Yes, sure you can go and play outside" with that risk on the doorstep. I'm all for living in a warmer climate but that is a bit much. Might take my chances with the spiders in Australia instead when I eventually win the lottery!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sitting in the car, -3 degrees on the display, heated seat on, watching my neighbour opposite slowly come into view, scraping away at his car, as my windscreen clears itself :tongue:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Zico said:

You do know that finger print unlock is still stone age.... you can unlock your phones with ya ugly mush if you so choose to 🤪 (though I have the capability on my OnePlus 3T, I can't be bothered to use it 😄).

Not on mine I can't! :laugh:  Not sure I'd trust face unlocking though tbh, I often struggle to tell people apart, can't imagine a computer can do that any better?  I must admit, I've also wondered about how safe fingerprint unlocking really is though...someone could so easily steal the £9.68 in my bank account if they have a similar fingerprint. 😮 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

Not on mine I can't! :laugh:  Not sure I'd trust face unlocking though tbh, I often struggle to tell people apart, can't imagine a computer can do that any better?  I must admit, I've also wondered about how safe fingerprint unlocking really is though...someone could so easily steal the £9.68 in my bank account if they have a similar fingerprint. 😮 

Have you ever heard of anyone being falsely imprisoned due to a similar fingerprint? I think that technology is pretty safe mate. Also, face recognition, well, if that didn't work then passport control would be letting all kinds of lookalikes through. Have a bit of faith in the technology and rest easy knowing your £9.68 is safe!

With regards to you not being able to tell people apart then maybe a trip to Specsavers?😁

• Haha 3

Finally cleaned my car yesterday. Sealed and waxed it. Looks like a new car. 

DSC_0707.JPG

DSC_0705.JPG

DSC_0706.JPG

DSC_0708.JPG

DSC_0709.JPG

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

They could use contactless payment

I was in the local Chinese takeaway on New year's day as it was the only place open since they don't celebrate it,

anyways; while there I saw they had a notice saying "were closed for family holiday between 15th January and 12th Feburary Sawea for any inconvenience caused.

It was only after reading that; I looked at them all and realised; there all related brother, sisters and the parents 😂 I've been going there over two years now, 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Which wheel cleaner is that @zain611 ?

Period polish 😆 recommend using a rag once per month 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lenny said:

They could use contactless payment

I was in the local Chinese takeaway on New year's day as it was the only place open since they don't celebrate it,

anyways; while there I saw they had a notice saying "were closed for family holiday between 15th January and 12th Feburary Sawea for any inconvenience caused.

It was only after reading that; I looked at them all and realised; there all related brother, sisters and the parents 😂 I've been going there over two years now, 

I haven't setup contactless on the phone, and I've turned off the NFC as well...seems like asking for trouble that.  I just imagine being in a crowded area or shop queue, someone just has to touch their phone against my pocket and steal money or data. 😮 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, WES180 said:

Now that is scary! How could parents say to their kids "Yes, sure you can go and play outside" with that risk on the doorstep. I'm all for living in a warmer climate but that is a bit much. Might take my chances with the spiders in Australia instead when I eventually win the lottery!

Australia? That's right,no alligators. Just big crocs instead!! And snakes / spiders. 

• Haha 2

I'd take an alligator over a spider/snake any day!  Not likely to randomly find an 8ft alligator hiding in your house or car...spiders and snakes can get everywhere! 😮 

Australia is also too hot and everythings too far apart lol. :laugh: 

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club