Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

Going back to the idea of cars and spending money, I think life’s too short to be worrying about spending money on a fast car and saving money for a property etc at our age. I plan to get me a delicious 5 pot ST on my 21st, have about 3.5k saved already and hope to have about £5k by the time I’m 21. Will ask for a little bit from family like I did for my current car but trying to pay for as much as I can myself and to hell with the fuel bills! We’ll all be running on electricity soon enough so I want to get it down ASAP!

1 hour ago, TimST2 said:

It's not really. As I said, 2 hours and no polishing. Washing it regularly and keeping the wax topped-up makes it a lot easier each time.

it looks great :smile:

• Thanks 1

Does look floorless that paintwork well done.... Reminds me, I need wash and hoover the focus. Will get round to it one day 😂 

• Thanks 1

Just now, martyntdci said:

Does look floorless that paintwork well done.... Reminds me, I need wash and hoover the focus. Will get round to it one day 😂 

lol :smile:

When it's cold and really windy outside the last thing i wish to do is wash the car haha. Maybe if I was 10yrs younger but tbh I'm scared of the cold 😂 

• Haha 1

Washing the car in the winter, erm, no thanks. It's a £5 hand car wash for me!!!🙂

I can't believe all that effort though to get the ST looking mint (and it does!) only to be filthy again within 20 mins of driving. I will stay on the settee thanks with the heating on watching my programmes that I have saved whilst eating junk!😁

12 hours ago, martyntdci said:
Does look floorless that paintwork well done....

Thanks! It certainly isn't flawless (as I said there's been no paint correction at all), but looks good at a distance.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, WES180 said:

I can't believe all that effort though to get the ST looking mint (and it does!) only to be filthy again within 20 mins of driving.

Believe it or not, after a 40 mile round-trip it's still clean!

2 minutes ago, TimST2 said:

glad to hear it :smile:

7 minutes ago, TimST2 said:

I don't believe you! 😉

7 minutes ago, WES180 said:
I don't believe you! [emoji6]

Dry roads today (and indoor parking at work)...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

@WES180 cleaning our cars is like us cleaning ourselves. Well except we don't put fallout remover on ourselves and wash with a clay bar 🤣

I definitely don't believe you...I've literally only been shopping this morning and mines absolutely covered in mud and road salt...joys of rural back roads haha!

14 hours ago, zain611 said:

@WES180 cleaning our cars is like us cleaning ourselves. Well except we don't put fallout remover on ourselves and wash with a clay bar 🤣

What? you only shower once a week?🤢😂

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WES180 said:

What? you only shower once a week?🤢😂

Lol yes I do but try to clean the car once a month. When I'm busy during uni weeks I only get to clean it once every they months 😂😭

• Like 1

I do like making chicken nuggets with a Doritos crisps coating. It was okay but for some reason I get a little put off eating cooked meat I cooked myself. Looks similar and has the initial taste of those KFC zinger nuggets. 

DSC_0733.JPG

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Lol yes I do but try to clean the car once a month. When I'm busy during uni weeks I only get to clean it once every they months 😂😭

lol ☺️☺️

7 minutes ago, zain611 said:

I do like making chicken nuggets with a Doritos crisps coating. It was okay but for some reason I get a little put off eating cooked meat I cooked myself. Looks similar and has the initial taste of those KFC zinger nuggets. 

DSC_0733.JPG

they look nice ☺️

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dezwez said:

they look nice ☺️

Thanks dez 👍, how much would you say it would be if I was selling? 😁. The guy in the vid said he'll charge £4.50 for 4 nuggets alone. DSC_0734.thumb.JPG.8a2d0cb17a189771772095e2d457bb43.JPG

Just made a eggslut sandwich. 2 eggs and a block of butter on a cold pan, mix till most of the butter has mixed in the egg, warm heat and stir until it solidifies. Toasted the brioche buns and applied nandos peri peri mayo on both sides and heated a slice of dairylee cheese before placing on top. Heard siracha mayo is good. DSC_0735.thumb.JPG.133d4d213135be380fdcded65b0691f7.JPG

• Like 1

22 hours ago, zain611 said:
On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 11:02 AM, dezwez said:

Thanks dez 👍, how much would you say it would be if I was selling? 😁. The guy in the vid said he'll charge £4.50 for 4 nuggets alone

I would say about the same 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, zain611 said:

Just made a eggslut sandwich. 

Made a what... :unsure: :laugh: 

I just discovered Castello soft cheese with pineapple and almond...  It's only a quid in Tesco and Sainsburys atm and is really nice on fruit Ryvita (which were also on offer lol).  Seeing as I've not been eating any cakes/biscuits/cream/sugary stuff this month I've tried a few different healthy options as long as they were on offer...trouble is healthy stuff is never as healthy as it seems...the amount of fat and sugar in a bowl of yogurt & granola really surprised me...not to mention the price compared to my usual toast lol.  Needless to say I wont be sticking with that at 5 times the price, even on offer!

I also bought a couple Freddos while they were 10p again at Tesco last week...I don't even really like chocolate but as they haven't been that cheap for over a decade thought I'd buy a couple...wont eat them until Feb 1st though, I am definitely sticking to this no sugar in January resolution. :laugh: 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, zain611 said:

Just made a eggslut sandwich. 

I could just go for one of those now, hold the egg and extra sl ut for me please!!!😂

• Haha 2

Lol I think it's an American name for a egg burger. 😂. If I had some I could add chives on the egg. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Lol I think it's an American name for a egg burger. 😂. If I had some I could add chives on the egg. 

sounds nice

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club