Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

22 minutes ago, Lenny said:

I do like being off work now until 02nd January 2020 

Also going in for IV sedation tomorrow morning to have a tooth removed which has been causing me alot of pain across the last six months 

happy days👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dezwez said:

happy days👍

Cant drink until after tomorrow though 🥵

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Cant drink until after tomorrow though 🥵

oh no 🙁

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, dezwez said:

oh no 🙁

Only alcohol I can't drink; wasn't a problem until I was told I couldn't and now I want to 😂 

Speaking of such activities;

Kids nativity play and sing song in pre-school today and special guest santa claus came in at the end to call up each kid by name from his list and present them with a selection box, 

The shock on each of there faces pending there faith; the likes will only be saw at a police breathelising checkpoint on boxing day,

There all like "OMG its really him, how will I do, will i pass or am i doomed to exile" 

😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like that I only have another 2 days of work before 2 weeks of Christmas leave :thumbsup:

I'm watching Star Wars after work tomorrow and have my work's Christmas meal on Friday evening.

Really looking forward to both, and the break, as the last time I took any time off was 4 months ago (!) for C4RFEST.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Lenny said:

I do like being off work now until 02nd January 2020 

Also going in for IV sedation tomorrow morning to have a tooth removed which has been causing me alot of pain across the last six months 

Best of luck tomorrow 😉

I had my root canal work done yesterday, so far so good 🤞 must go back on the 7th January to get a crown fitted, hopefully it'll give me a few years service 😄

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, zain611 said:

@Stoney871 something to make look forward to getting the new focus ST 😁

Is that all? My old Mazda was capable of 270kph from what I was told🤭 I do hope @Stoney871 isnt looking forward to thrashing his new car around at that speed!!! 

• Like 1

On 12/18/2019 at 9:26 PM, Turvey said:

Best of luck tomorrow 😉

I had my root canal work done yesterday, so far so good 🤞 must go back on the 7th January to get a crown fitted, hopefully it'll give me a few years service 😄

On 12/18/2019 at 10:07 PM, Zico said:

Good luck @Lenny.

Thanks very my guys,

Had the sedation there yesterday morning from 9am-11:35am Took her four attempts to the a good vain for the sedation.

They had me sedated but said she had to give give injections for pain as I was coming around, She says the tooth came out from between my nazel track and jaw bone but it has spread decay on to my jaw bone itself and theres still infection there but she says it should recover without any issues due to blood flow around it without the contamination of the tooth,

She said if the condition was left longer could have caused sepsis in the blood. I haven't eaten anything since Monday night had a coffee and two cupa soups yesterday still in alot of pain and my jaw or whole side of my face is still very swollen,

I went to bed yesterday at 13:00 wife woke me up last night at 18:00 to take medication; I thought I was due in work last night and was telling her I couldn't go, forgot im off until 02nd January 😅

and I'm wide awake now at 3am Shes given me the tooth home aswell as more antibiotics and pain killers, base of the tooth looks like a fish tail.

I've to go back on the second week of January for a check up and xray on the jaw, I'm sure your lad today is last day in work I wonder if Martin will make a special guest appearance 😂

Heres the tooth: 

20191220_034410.thumb.jpg.4bc860f76ae405a7e0617163e1502afc.jpg

can see the crack in the centre which I believe was seeping in to the jaw bone 

Used the spoon to give an idea of scale; all was below the gum line on the top rear left very back tooth 

20191220_034414.jpg

20191220_034428.jpg

20191220_034512.jpg

20191220_034500.jpg

• Like 3

My face is still swollen on my left side,

Now up since 3am with this lad "Liam" watching BBC News 

20191220_034933.thumb.jpg.8aeda4c34c2a4a4d76c45f34f70e4e6d.jpg

20191220_035033.thumb.jpg.8083e3f97b88c4bee5b800fbb7d27fd2.jpg

Bought him his own Christmas stocking last monday with his name on it; the same as our three kids have 😅

20191220_040827.thumb.jpg.a3ae1f0356b4078cfaa1081aa028633a.jpg

• Like 2

Perhaps I'm still under the influence of sedation medication but i think this is a tune can almost imagine myself floating & oscillating in the spectrum 😅

@Lenny sounds like it's been a bit of a bugger to get out! 😲 Hope it's starting to feel a bit better 😉

Being woken up to take medicine! Never seen the logic in that 🤔 yer sleeping, yer mending. 

Hope it's better by Christmas, otherwise it'll be a liquidised turkey dinner for you! 😀

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Turvey said:

@Lenny sounds like it's been a bit of a bugger to get out! 😲 Hope it's starting to feel a bit better 😉

Being woken up to take medicine! Never seen the logic in that 🤔 yer sleeping, yer mending. 

Hope it's better by Christmas, otherwise it'll be a liquidised turkey dinner for you! 😀

Being woke for medication I agree with you; but sometimes she can be a bit of a soft headed fairy 😅 ment well then gets super aggressive when you point out the reasonable..

Was funny when the Dentist called in the wife to hand her my medication; told the wife shes un charge of it as I had mentioned taking too many Nurofen 🙄

The Dentist also told the wife that I'm to be on soft food for around one week and to ensure the vegetables are soft on Christmas day 😂 I had to hold my breath there as I've been saying to boil the vegetables for another 15 minutes for the past eighteen years, there never soft.

Christmas isn't really happening for me this year but im weathering the storm very well so far; it's the way I'm happy with it, 

I have ensured the kids have everything from santa and the wife got what she wanted too, after that it's just a lot of days doing nothing; I have bought a small Turkey crown to maintain tradition for the kids but I'd be just as content with any normal meal, 

I've fallen out with one of my brother-in-laws due to his fraudulent activity and showing signs of grooming towards my daughters and the entire family took offence and are in support of him 🤷‍♂️ I'm not no way ever backing down.

Also lost connection with all of my own family, long time now havent saw my two brothers or two sisters for various good reasons, and I asked my dad to help me out on 12th August with purchasing a computer for our eldest daughter in September for secondary school as I couldn't afford to get it until November 14th 

He wouldn't help me out atall, first time ever asking for assistance and he said no yet tells my brother he will pay his Mortgage for him if he goes in to rehabilitation for alcohol.

I only wanted a loan of say two of those potential mortgage repayments which aren't currently happening; I wanted it for two months but for whatever reason would give. 

He himself was an active Alcoholic for 22 years and pledged to make a difference for the time lost with us; I asked for assistance to help the next generation and he said no. 

Now he has invited himself down to our home some day between Christmas and new years along with his Lithuanian girlfriend to apparently show me pictures of a  apartment he bought in her country;

I have receipts to show him when he arrives to show that I did purchase a computer on the 14th November; which is the same day that I told him i would have paid him back had he loaned me the money in August which would have ment our daughter wasnt behind at school because I couldn't afford to get it until November 14th 

The next question then I will ask is why is he here now; why bother atall, cup of tea in the hand is all I'll be offering; no table with cakes or biscuits.

20191221_074036.thumb.jpg.0470054d9f6e8ff5a14a675ce5a9a5b8.jpg

All said now and rant over I'm well stocked for Christmas 😂 24 pack with 12 in the fridge, further 16 cans of captain Morgan & coke just not sure if I can drink with the tablets. 

But inside man I'm on fire 💣

I've been enjoying my first day of the Christmas holidays the sun this morning - washing the ST and tucking it up in the garage for the next 2 weeks. We'll be using Mrs. TimST2's GLC for the duration of the holidays, with some time at home and some time away planned.

It looks like it's about to rain now so that was good timing. Presents to wrap this afternoon...

• Like 3

@Lenny it's never fun having any medical procedures but I bet you're much more comfortable now that tooth is out.

I like the tooth fairy bag :laughing:.

@TimST2 seems a shame to wash and hide the ST away for two weeks but at least you've got the garage. Sod's law it will be covered in dust and cobwebs when you take it back out.

My jet wash on the ST a few weeks ago is kind of holding out well. The Autoglym Polar wash and seal kit is doing ok with the crap thrown up onto the car. If the weather is clear for a day in the next few weeks then I might give it another quick wash.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Zico said:

@Lenny it's never fun having any medical procedures but I bet you're much more comfortable now that tooth is out.

I like the tooth fairy bag :laughing:.

Thanks mate,

She told me to leave it out for the fairy; I said more like the local waste skip company to use as land fill; it's in bits, 

I'm extremely cold today; in bed watching "The boys" on amazon TV, my first time watching it's quite entertaining,

I'm getting a tickling cough after our 5 year old son was coughing on me all last night, I'm also having a few drinks on my sixth can but still got a migraine, I'm super glad it's all over they were very good to me in there and I'm going back in January to get the jaw checked; I'm glad had the funds to get it resolved as it was already getting a bit late due to it decaying my jaw bone, 

I'm still very swollen and on liquid yogurts cant open to eat twice slices of bread yet; but the majority of the osin is gone; and next year I need to start looking after myself a bit more as I spend everything on my kids by personal choice I always want the best for them and I need to get my health back a bit there rooms are now complete I'm looking in to braces as I never smile, have a Dracula over hang like the dog without the wagging tail 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zico said:

@TimST2 seems a shame to wash and hide the ST away for two weeks but at least you've got the garage. Sod's law it will be covered in dust and cobwebs when you take it back out.

I've never had any cobwebs in there, and having now put a new floor down I'm hoping the dust problem will be resolved too. So hopefully it'll be as clean as it is now when I get it out again after Christmas :thumbsup:

• Like 3

I do like that, despite all my mental health issues, my family are still considering me at this time of year. 
Christmas has been a rough time for me in recent years because of contamination fears and fear of getting ill (bug, food poisoning etc). The family have always supported me with this (even if they don't fully understand it). 
This year, my sister and her husband (and kids) have invited me to have Christmas with them and the rest of the family. Given all that has happened recently with the passing of our dad (my foster dad), I feel like I need to take this step and try and enjoy Christmas with them due to missing out on so many in previous years. 

I am sort of looking forward to it and a nice Christmas dinner but the worries will still be there, especially around food and crockery etc. 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Nick Y said:

I do like that, despite all my mental health issues, my family are still considering me at this time of year. 
Christmas has been a rough time for me in recent years because of contamination fears and fear of getting ill (bug, food poisoning etc). The family have always supported me with this (even if they don't fully understand it). 
This year, my sister and her husband (and kids) have invited me to have Christmas with them and the rest of the family. Given all that has happened recently with the passing of our dad (my foster dad), I feel like I need to take this step and try and enjoy Christmas with them due to missing out on so many in previous years. 

I am sort of looking forward to it and a nice Christmas dinner but the worries will still be there, especially around food and crockery etc. 

Get a few drinks In after the food that will kill any microbes which theres not likely to be since it's all been cooked but mainly it will help you relax,

The wrong people are passing on mate, 

My mother survived cancer twice but she still dont have time for us, other people devote there lives to family and get taken over night. 

Make the most of family as someday for whatever reasons they may not bother you anymore; 😅 like mine 

• Like 1

@Lenny just today my great gran went hospital early morning. Luckily its in the local hospital I volunteer in so can easily get access thanks to my card 😆

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, zain611 said:

@Lenny just today my great gran went hospital early morning. Luckily its in the local hospital I volunteer in so can easily get access thanks to my card 😆

Thats sad to hear that m8

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dezwez said:

Thats sad to hear that m8

Thankfully she's okay 👍. Just saw her and they are giving her 3l/hour oxygen which is normal. I actually did her observation tests as I do when I volunteer there and all was normal thankfully. Hopefully her oxygen saturation bes in the normal range without oxygen aid. Happy that those skills came useful and the nurse was happy I did most of her work 😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zain611 said:

Thankfully she's okay 👍. Just saw her and they are giving her 3l/hour oxygen which is normal. I actually did her observation tests as I do when I volunteer there and all was normal thankfully. Hopefully her oxygen saturation bes in the normal range without oxygen aid. Happy that those skills came useful and the nurse was happy I did most of her work 😂

Fair play mate, feels good to be able to assist with recovery or making the best of what is otherwise a bad situation. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club